‘I’m a teacher, who cares if I’m dressed sexy’: ‘Bullied’ educators clap back at critics

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Entirely how they're built determines your opinion about how professional they are dressing. OP has a pic of a teacher wearing a short sleeved shirt and flower patterned ankle length dress.
basically the same exact fit as this
images

they literally used this as an example of her dressing unprofessionally. Only thing unprofessional is the fact the her breasts are the size of my head and her waist line is narrower and she has a bbl.
the pic below literally the same fit as above
curvy-teacher-criticism-01.jpg
I feel you

I’m saying though

With titties that size … not wearing something more loose is showing them off

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
people just need to admit that they don't want onlyfans body built people in their classrooms. Nothing wrong with that if they are honest.
Instead to try to act like they are violating dress codes (which they aren't) and therefore solves nothing.
AdRtftw.gif

Brain still scrambled from that ass whooping, huh?

People don't need to admit that they don't want OF built women in the classroom as that's not what people are objecting to.

Her choice of attire is inappropriate. The fact that she is posting thirst traps online and his pivoted into selling her services at clubs shows that she knows exactly what she is doing.

You might be content with playing dumb. Others aren't which is a good thing. The fukkery has gone on for too long.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Non issue the whole teachers don't look like this thing was something of 35 + years ago. Teachers been young and good looking for a minute.

the chick's in this thread obviously enjoyed the attention they were getting more than teaching

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I feel you

I’m saying though

With titties that size … not wearing something more loose is showing them off
I know, but that's the point i'm making. the attire isn't inappropriate, the body underneath it is. All you doing by trying to claim otherwise is giving them ammo to "clap back" as the thread title say. What we really should be doing is shaming people for getting bbl's in order to impress children.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
people just need to admit that they don't want onlyfans body built people in their classrooms. Nothing wrong with that if they are honest.
Instead to try to act like they are violating dress codes (which they aren't) and therefore solves nothing.

Since I'm the 'people' in question I'm saying don't manipulate the dress code and play dumb.

As a man I can't buy a spandex button up walking around looking like terry crews or the groovin gorilla teaching 3rd grade math to your kids and say "what? I'm wearing a collared shirt" :troll:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Since I'm the 'people' in question I'm saying don't manipulate the dress code and play dumb.

As a man I can't buy a spandex button up walking around looking like terry crews or the groovin gorilla teaching 3rd grade math to your kids and say "what? I'm wearing a collared shirt" :troll:
no homo, but i'll need example, not sure what you're talking about.
this is a spandex button up, why couldn't you dress like this?
0cb0dd8e-80ec-4d54-bf86-79a1bb960db4.jpeg

if you have that shyt open showing off your chest, i get it.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Entirely how they're built determines your opinion about how professional they are dressing. OP has a pic of a teacher wearing a short sleeved shirt and flower patterned ankle length dress.
basically the same exact fit as this
images

they literally used this as an example of her dressing unprofessionally. Only thing unprofessional is the fact the her breasts are the size of my head and her waist line is narrower and she has a bbl.
the pic below literally the same fit as above
curvy-teacher-criticism-01.jpg
I mean unless she dresses in clothes twice her size there’s no hiding all that.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
no homo, but i'll need example, not sure what you're talking about.
this is a spandex button up, why couldn't you dress like this?
0cb0dd8e-80ec-4d54-bf86-79a1bb960db4.jpeg

if you have that shyt open showing off your chest, i get it.

Perfect, ight so imagine The Rock wearing this exact same button up.

Do you agree that for his body shape he would have to size up as to not look ridiculous? :martin:

That's what that woman is doing, sure some parents might be complaining for the wrong reasons (jealousy) but that doesn't make her right.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Perfect, ight so imagine The Rock wearing this exact same button up.

Do you agree that for his body shape he would have to size up as to not look ridiculous? :martin:

That's what that woman is doing, sure some parents might be complaining for the wrong reasons (jealousy) but that doesn't make her right.
Ok, but that's the point i've been making

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
People know what they are doing. Trying to toe the line. Some are right up against it, others have jumped full over it!

I just think that you’d have some kind of class or common sense to say I’ll do what I need to for my job but after 5, all bets are off.

Women clearly looking for attention. All the other teachers come dressed regularly, but you get the IG thots that wanna do the most and act surprised/play victim when it’s time for consequences