‘I’m a teacher, who cares if I’m dressed sexy’: ‘Bullied’ educators clap back at critics

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No, it's their clothing. Look at this beautiful well shaped teacher, and now look at her non-thigh hugging clothes.
See, no issue here!

iu
It's about how they're shaped breh, is she has a nice figure, they will get complaints. If she has no figure or is unattractive they can wear what they want.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's 100% how they're shaped.
It's not, I've had sexy dumb thick teachers and they didn't dress this way in the classroom.

These teachers dressing like this are seeking attention on social media and are probably fishing for the attention of the drakes, lil babys and bankroll freddies of the world.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Another issue is these women use their job as an extension of their online 'brands'

Teachers back in the day weren't thirst trapping for horny men online whilst at school. Who do these women think are following them and liking their pics?

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
It's about how they're shaped breh, is she has a nice figure, they will get complaints. If she has no figure or is unattractive they can wear what they want.
I just posted a pic of a well shaped beautiful teacher wearing appropriate clothing that does not accentuate her curves.
That pic of that girl has a nice shape and nobody would complain.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It's 100% how they're shaped.

These women just happen to be curvy, this is appropriate.

curvy-teacher-criticism-06.jpg
Patrice-Brown1.jpg

But c'mon breh we have to draw the line somewhere :stopitslime: What is this, obviously she's trying to accentuate her waist and t*ts, shyt is unprofessional.
curvy-teacher-criticism-01.jpg

Even when I was a kid I liked teachers wearing button ups, ties, dresses and other formal clothes to school. Made me feel like they took their job seriously, even the P.E teacher at least wore a polo.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
These women just happen to be curvy, this is appropriate.

curvy-teacher-criticism-06.jpg
Patrice-Brown1.jpg

But c'mon breh we have to draw the line somewhere :stopitslime: What is this, obviously she's trying to accentuate her waist and t*ts, shyt is unprofessional.
I'm not trying to argue if it's appropriate or not, just saying a teacher built like a rectangle could rock these same fits and nobody would complain.
Guarentee if you outlawed teachers with hour glass figures and big titties, complaints about how teachers dress would go away regardless of whether or not the ones remaining continued to dress that way or not.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i don't really think it's how they dress, but how they're shaped. The ones rocking bbl's and breast implants or just built like a model, that are also wearing tight or revealing clothes generally get the complaints. Nobody cares how this lady dresses
old-teacher-in-vintage-school-picture-id452268891

And trust me i have had some wild old cac teachers that look like this coming to school with no bra, saggy titties swinging, nipples sticking out and nobody said shyt.
Yes they do

Let her come to work is some tight shyt see if she doesn’t get the same treatment

Whatever happened to being professional?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yes they do

Let her come to work is some tight shyt see if she doesn’t get the same treatment

Whatever happened to being professional?
Entirely how they're built determines your opinion about how professional they are dressing. OP has a pic of a teacher wearing a short sleeved shirt and flower patterned ankle length dress.
basically the same exact fit as this
images

they literally used this as an example of her dressing unprofessionally. Only thing unprofessional is the fact the her breasts are the size of my head and her waist line is narrower and she has a bbl.
the pic below literally the same fit as above