Illegal immigration hurts the black community

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sounds nice but in the real wolrd most people are just not built for college/school.:yeshrug:

for every one doctor we need 10 mickey d/ factory workers :dyke7414:
A stable lower education system and more parental involvement would mean more people being "built" for college.
The system isn't maximizing potential in it's current state at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is pure bullshyt. First of all, Arizona had arguably on of the worst laws in American history with SB1070

Secondly, when there was no illegal immigration or at least not at this scale, what were those low paying jobs doing for anyone? Those low skilled low wage jobs are if anything crippling the economy due to their downward effect on wages in other sectors.
Even if the job sucks, it shouldn't go to a non-American citizen.

And people who stand the most to benefit from this protectionism, are black citizens.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And a non issue is a non issue. Abusive police, school to prison pipelines, corrupt courts and justice systems in general, low education success, destruction of the family structure, THOSE are issues. A false correlation between illegal immigrants and black unemployment isn't. I know you stay with a hard on for retaliation but I am all out of fukks to give about your needle dikk grudges.
All of those are issues.

...AND so is illegal immigration.

You can't have 15 million people without ANY impact. :stopitslime:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
A stable lower education system and more parental involvement would mean more people being "built" for college.
The system isn't maximizing potential in it's current state at all.
i disagree beat kids over the head with a book all you want but that wont make all of them future professionals. there will ALWAYS be a demand for unskilled labor and those jobs should be for citizens of the country not illegals looking to get over

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I got love for people in a human sense, but when it comes to black economics we gotta start valuing demographic trends here.

Blacks are the most disenfranchised demographic, and all these illegals are working...so whats the issue here?
Aren't your parents Jamaican immigrants u dikkwipe? :what: send this anchor baby back the fukk to kingston :camby:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why the fukk are Mexicans always the scapegoat for illegal immigration? Like they're the only ones coming across the border, if I recall correctly South Americans come through there too.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I said incarceration dumbass, which is what you were indicating in your nonsensical anecdote about a summer job

Also, that number is not an all time high.

Hispanic youth unemployment is very close to Black Youth unemployment. There is still a flawed recovery.
read the rest of the links I posted 3, we have hit an all time low

And you don't know how to adjust for inflation, with that "black wealth growing" shyt you were spewing

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
read the rest of the links I posted 3, we have hit an all time low

And you don't know how to adjust for inflation, with that "black wealth growing" shyt you were spewing
It was tounge in cheek you idiot. You can read critically. I said that black incomes and wealth correlate with the rise of illegal immigration which is an actual fact.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i disagree beat kids over the head with a book all you want but that wont make all of them future professionals. there will ALWAYS be a demand for unskilled labor and those jobs should be for citizens of the country not illegals looking to get over
Lets bring some facts in:

Demographics of Immigrants in the United States Illegally - Illegal Immigration Solutions - ProCon.org

5FpvD9D.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Aren't your parents Jamaican immigrants u dikkwipe? :what: send this anchor baby back the fukk to kingston :camby:
LEGAL immigrants. Who got citizenship.

Black people can't even get here illegally. We can only overstay visas on flights. No ships or hikes across deserts help us.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
LEGAL immigrants. Who got citizenship.

Black people can't even get here illegally. We can only overstay visas on flights. No ships or hikes across deserts help us.
Seriously, fukk your parents. They birthed a corny ass fakkit aka YOU.