Illegal immigration hurts the black community

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Anybody can take "black jobs" in LA. Legal immigrants from country X Y and Z take "black jobs" why are black people always at the bottom where their jobs can be competed on by new arrivals? The obvious answer here is for a jobs program in America. If the immigrants get citizenship your arguments and this whole discussion means nothing.

Stop comparing legal immigration to illegal immigration. Legal immigration has a set number of people to let in from each country to allow balance.
Illegal immigration is more mexicans coming in yearly than the whole global immigration quota for the USA.

You ignored the point that a lot of those bottom jobs are jobs that used to go to black teenagers and youth, those jobs are the small difference between going to college and getting arrested on a weed charge for trying to sell weed, having work experience for future employment or getting arrested on burglary of habitation cause you were desperate for $100.

ignorethis

Daps
Using this dumb ass correlation = causation logic, I can make the argument that the rise of illegal immigration has also coincided with the rise of black incomes and wealth. In fact, the only time Mexico had net negative immigration with America, black wealth collapsed and that was during the financial crisis.

This formula works. More mexicans, higher black incomes and wealth. The statistics literally show this. :dead:
the bolded is a myth based in poor statistics but i'll let you cook

Black incomes are up, but wealth isn’t

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Stop comparing legal immigration to illegal immigration. Legal immigration has a set number of people to let in from each country to allow balance.
Illegal immigration is more mexicans coming in yearly than the whole global immigration quota for the USA.

You ignored the point that a lot of those bottom jobs are jobs that used to go to black teenagers and youth, those jobs are the small difference between going to college and getting arrested on a weed charge for trying to sell weed, having work experience for future employment or getting arrested on burglary of habitation cause you were desperate for $100.

:yawn: nice try with that cute little anecdote about black teens not having jobs now because of Mexicans.

Your statement would indicate that black teen incarceration rates are at an all time high, or at least related to mexican immigration rates.

Such a link I suspect, doesnt exist :mjlol:

Im skating on these nikkas now :mjlol:

Viva La Raza

ignorethis

Daps
:yawn: nice try with that cute little anecdote about black teens not having jobs now because of Mexicans.

Your statement would indicate that black teen incarceration rates are at an all time high, or at least related to mexican immigration rates.

Viva La Raza
black teenage employment is at an all time low
Employment and Unemployment Among Youth Summary
http://www.childrensdefense.org/library/misc/continued-collapse-nations-teen-summer-job-market.pdf
Teen employment hits record lows, suggesting lost generation

and you don't know how to adjust for inflation,

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Using this dumb ass correlation = causation logic, I can make the argument that the rise of illegal immigration has also coincided with the rise of black incomes and wealth. In fact, the only time Mexico had net negative immigration with America, black wealth collapsed and that was during the financial crisis.

This formula works. More mexicans, higher black incomes and wealth. The statistics literally show this. :dead:
it doesn't have to be the single lynch-pin to not see that its an issue regardless.

I'm not saying this fixes everything. I'm saying that it HELPS in the grand scale by clamping down on illegal aliens

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
At what point do black economic issues matter on all levels?

Come on man.

I support reforms to the legal immigration system. My parents are legal immigrants.

But we gotta call this what it is.
Bruh, as far as issues we are facing, even just economically, I'm gonna say illegal immigrants are low on the list. At best our issues with them are acute symptons of a bigger problem...... you can't treat a disease by just focusing on the symptoms. You should be smart enough to see that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Where I am the jobs that would have been taken by teenagers (i.e. fast food, retail, restaurants, supermarkets) are taken by legal adults. McDonalds, Walmart etc are not hiring illegal immigrants, that would be a PR nightmare and a crazy liability.

Again the bigger issue here is the broken economy, in which legal US citizen adults are trying to support their families on minimum wage jobs.... and that shyt has nothing to do with illegal immigrants.

I'm not even an amnesty breh.... I think we should keep our borders tite like prom nite. But yall nikkas are mistaking a correlation for causation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Viva La Raza
Sheriff Arpaio in AZ (hate him or love him) would raid businesses and find HUNDREDS of illegal immigrants working at ACTUAL fast-food restaurants and shyt...those are jobs straight out of the hands of people who need them most :dwillhuh:

How can you not understand this? Its not anecdotal anymore...illegal immigrants are putting a drag on citizens who shouldn't be outcompeted for these very jobs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh, as far as issues we are facing, even just economically, I'm gonna say illegal immigrants are low on the list. At best our issues with them are acute symptons of a bigger problem...... you can't treat a disease by just focusing on the symptoms. You should be smart enough to see that.
An issue is an issue.

I look at how many times hispanic media has shytted on Obama in the last 2 years alone, only to have them clamor to him for helping all these illegal immigrants...(and i'm not ignore that mexican/south american immigration makes up 65% of the whole total)

THEN these same people will actively roast black people.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
black teenage employment is at an all time low
Employment and Unemployment Among Youth Summary

and you don't know how to adjust for inflation,
I said incarceration dumbass, which is what you were indicating in your nonsensical anecdote about a summer job

Also, that number is not an all time high.

Hispanic youth unemployment is very close to Black Youth unemployment. There is still a flawed recovery.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
"I think that, unfortunately, African-Americans are disproportionately low skilled. And African-Americans are disproportionately low educated. And those are the jobs that illegal immigrants are most often taking. And so I think that African-Americans who are low skilled and low educated who are out looking for employment in this sort of economy, they are competing with illegal immigrants of which there are millions. And so, I think that that's why they're disproportionately affected by this."

Solution: More Black men need to have more valuable skills. I know this board likes to paint college as a scam, but when only 33% of all Black men are graduating from college something needs to give. If not college then a trade or more entrepreneurship. Black parents need to encourage more of their children to become Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Bankers, Teachers and Programmers. I know that's been said again, and again but its entirely truth. The only reason illegal immigration is "hurting" the Black community, is because we're in the position to be hurt.
sounds nice but in the real wolrd most people are just not built for college/school.:yeshrug:

for every one doctor we need 10 mickey d/ factory workers :dyke7414:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I said incarceration dumbass, which is what you were indicating in your nonsensical anecdote about a summer job

Also, that number is not an all time high.

Hispanic youth unemployment is very close to Black Youth unemployment. There is still a flawed recovery.
Its well documented in American cities that employment amongst youth curbs youth incarceration.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
My take:

• llegal immigrants take more than just farm jobs. For example, my friend is a carpenter and was laid off in favor of a Mexican worker (the owner of the company was also Mexican). He ended getting another job with a black-owned company but those are becoming less and less.
  • Not all illegal immigrants are unskilled. In fact, the people wth the willpower and resources to make the journey to the U.S. are usually those that may have been minimally established and educated before they get here. Historically immigrants have always done better in America because we're picking off the best other countries have to offer.
  • Latinos only hire their own. I spent the last 2 weeks in Mexico City (for work) and the guy told me that at his business back in the states, he only hires Mexicans so as to give them and their families back home a better life (which is understandable). This further limits our already limited access to blue collar jobs.

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Sheriff Arpaio in AZ (hate him or love him) would raid businesses and find HUNDREDS of illegal immigrants working at ACTUAL fast-food restaurants and shyt...those are jobs straight out of the hands of people who need them most :dwillhuh:

How can you not understand this? Its not anecdotal anymore...illegal immigrants are putting a drag on citizens who shouldn't be outcompeted for these very jobs.
This is pure bullshyt. First of all, Arizona had arguably on of the worst laws in American history with SB1070

Secondly, when there was no illegal immigration or at least not at this scale, what were those low paying jobs doing for anyone? Those low skilled low wage jobs are if anything crippling the economy due to their downward effect on wages in other sectors.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
An issue is an issue.

I look at how many times hispanic media has shytted on Obama in the last 2 years alone, only to have them clamor to him for helping all these illegal immigrants...(and i'm not ignore that mexican/south american immigration makes up 65% of the whole total)

THEN these same people will actively roast black people.
And a non issue is a non issue. Abusive police, school to prison pipelines, corrupt courts and justice systems in general, low education success, destruction of the family structure, THOSE are issues. A false correlation between illegal immigrants and black unemployment isn't. I know you stay with a hard on for retaliation but I am all out of fukks to give about your needle dikk grudges.