☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
WTF you mentioning me for? only idiots would compare voluntarily and illegally entering another country to being forcibly taken there. what does that have to do with anything.
To let you know you're on the wrong side of this issue by caping for demographics that denigrate the plight of black people of all stripes just to use you as pawns for their own movements.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
But they came here legally. Which is the point. I.e. were vetted based on helping the country and local communities.
tell that to the people who were denied opportunity because of their LEGAL entry. shyt it even goes to another generation because you're now competing with their children. they'll be getting fukked over in perpetuity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tell that to the people who were denied opportunity because of their LEGAL entry. shyt it even goes to another generation because you're now competing with their children. they'll be getting fukked over in perpetuity.
I won't let you shift this discussion to legal immigrants.

This is about ILLEGAL immigration.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
illegal immigration hurts those at the bottom worst = Blacks

I'm not saying its going to change everyones lives, but to end that cycle of poverty, our lowest/less fortunate should be able to provide for themselves without worrying about competition from illegal aliens
end the cycle of poverty with what fukkin job? do you even know what the povery level is and what these jobs pay? you want to end the cycle of poverty you need the kind of jobs that LEGAL immigrants come to america and take.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A stable lower education system and more parental involvement would mean more people being "built" for college.
The system isn't maximizing potential in it's current state at all.

No. As a normal human fact, half of all people everywhere are average or below in terms of intelligence (50th percentile or lower). This means that in any normal environmental, regardless of circumstances, only half or more people in any community or society are smart enough to attend college. On the right side of the curve, maybe 35% of all people are smart enough to meaningfully attend college and get something worthwhile out of it. That's 35% of black people. That's 3.5 rest out of every 10 blacks in a best case scenario.

This means more than 50% of all blacks--the majority of blacks--need blue collar jobs to sustain them. There have always been more farmers than scholars, and the farmers must have farms.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
end the cycle of poverty with what fukkin job? do you even know what the povery level is and what these jobs pay? you want to end the cycle of poverty you need the kind of jobs that LEGAL immigrants come to america and take.
1. Employment = Reduction in incarceration
2. Wages = Protections from bargaining and legal barriers to exploitation
3. Education = Self explanatory.

Now why do you keep bytching in here about helping blacks secure the most fundamental types of employment in our country's borders?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I won't let you shift this discussion to legal immigrants.

This is about ILLEGAL immigration.
oh i thought this is about who is getting hurt. so the black person who can't work the farm because of illegal immigration is more important that the black person who is being denied entry into a field or significant raises because america flew in some LEGAL (since that's important to you) scabs from the third world to replace them?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
1. Employment = Reduction in incarceration
2. Wages = Protections from bargaining and legal barriers to exploitation
3. Education = Self explanatory.

Now why do you keep bytching in here about helping blacks secure the most fundamental types of employment in our country's borders?
because i don't think going back in time to working the fields is security and a way forward for black people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
oh i thought this is about who is getting hurt. so the black person who can't work the farm because of illegal immigrant is more important that the black person who is being denied entry into a field or significant raises because america flew in some LEGAL (since that's important to you) scabs from the third world to replace them?
Thats why I ALSO support reform to legal immigration

But thats another story.

Fact is, the H1B program needs serious overhaul and industry specific clauses...but this isn't the point of this thread, nor my argument here:

The discussion is illegal immigrants:ufdup:...and the fact you can't stay focused on this is problematic :patrice: :leostare:

You may feel its uncomfortable to talk about, but policymakers have to talk about these people "on the bottom" all the time...these decisions get made one way or the other on your behalf, so ignoring it, isn't helping you. :usure:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
oh i thought this is about who is getting hurt. so the black person who can't work the farm because of illegal immigrant is more important that the black person who is being denied entry into a field or significant raises because america flew in some LEGAL (since that's important to you) scabs from the third world to replace them?

God, you must be an idiot if you think it will only effect unskilled labor. Unskilled labor is just the start!

There's already a bank offering low rate loans to these hiSPanIcs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
because i don't think going back in time to working the fields is security and a way forward for black people.
Doesn't matter. Black people should be making those wages, regardless if the job sucks.

Jobs are jobs. We can argue over all the gains of employment once the basics are squared away.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
God, you must be an idiot if you think it will only effect unskilled labor. Unskilled labor is just the start!
ok then that's just the start. i don't worry about some illegal immigrant coming for my job. i have to compete with legal immigrants though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The end of the cycle of poverty is proven by the fact that many of these people come here looking for better opportunities for themselves and their children.
Dudes ignoring the fukk outta this.

Hispanic americans have come here and utterly knocked this shyt out of the park...and we wonder why black americans are still struggling.

You're telling me having more blacks putting SOMETHING in their pocket is no better than what we have now???

Thats what these guys are arguing against :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

Scrubbing toilets, laying bricks, etc... those are lost wages to the black community.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No. As a normal human fact, half of all people everywhere are average or below in terms of intelligence (50th percentile or lower). This means that in any normal environmental, regardless of circumstances, only half or more people in any community or society are smart enough to attend college. On the right side of the curve, maybe 35% of all people are smart enough to meaningfully attend college and get something worthwhile out of it. That's 35% of black people. That's 3.5 rest out of every 10 blacks in a best case scenario.

This means more than 50% of all blacks--the majority of blacks--need blue collar jobs to sustain them. There have always been more farmers than scholars, and the farmers must have farms.

Fam, black farmers are STRUGGING right now with just basic racism and legal barriers to work!!!

Black Farmers Shut Out Of $10 Billion Medical Marijuana Industry
www.grist.org/people/what-happened-to-americas-black-farmers/
www.cnsnews.com/news/article/thousands-black-farmers-file-claims-usda-discrimination-settlement

And they wanna give illegals MORE rights?