Illegal immigration hurts the black community

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I got love for people in a human sense, but when it comes to black economics we gotta start valuing demographic trends here.

Blacks are the most disenfranchised demographic, and all these illegals are working...so whats the issue here?
So what if the illegals all get amnesty, or a pathway to citizenshi? Then whats the move? Oppose it? All blacks should protest for mass deportations in order to reserve the minimum wage farm jobs? Whats the angle here?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This reminds me of a joke Doug Stanhope said
"You are right, they don't speak the language. They don't have an education, they come over the border with no socks or shoes on, they are fighting dehydration, they are covered in dirt, mud and sweat.....and if that guys is just as qualified for your job as your are YOU ARE A LOSER OF SUCH EPIC PROPORTIONS."

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a perfect world, you're right, but citizenship has to matter for somethign

Exactly. The difference between having a summer job and having a job in general for a black kid is the difference between LIFE and DEATH. So when @hashmander says he does not care about illegal immigration, in truth he does not care about black people, because it is these black men--who suffer the most when illegals take their jobs--whom go to prison and die because of it. End of story.

Nah, most of them are fleeing countries where it is unsafe to live and work.
And I highly doubt that the average Mexican is more racist than the average White, I'm saying this because I know a lot of Whites, and a lot of Mexicans.
Who made the immigration system?:usure:

Who gives a fukk? Men everywhere have troubles, including America. Their troubles are no more than mine or yours or anybody else's. They're competitors and adversaries, and they take black jobs. If they die, they die. By the way, studies imply that Mexicans are as racist or more racist than cacs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The exact reasons as to why illegal immigration hurt African Americans are irrelevant. Your argument is like saying our army isn't good enough and so we deserve to lose to an opposing army with better weapons. That's a nonsensical and losing argument. An army does not resign itself to loss regardless of circumstances. Rather it does everything it can to ensure victory. This is what African Americans must do.

In truth there are a variety of peoples on Earth that can do a lot of what the Japanese can do at a cheaper cost. So why aren't they in Japan taking the Japanese's more menial jobs and wrecking havoc? Because the Japanese don't play that shyt and tell them to fukk off.

With respects to your example, increasing skill is not going to happen overnight and you can't take jobs away from blacks who need them and tell people to just live in deeper and more pervasive poverty. Many African Americans simply aren't skilled enough to attend college and succeed. Thus they need blue collar jobs, like cacs before them needed those jobs, to gain and maintain cultural capital.

We must work with facts and respond to them, rather than idealism of " black everyone becoming a doctor and if not, well, live in poverty". That is a delusional and decidedly unrealistic world. Do you what the English used to do to curb economic competition? They would just invade and steal whatever they wanted.
My argument is basically this.

Black CITIZENS should never be outcompeted by an illegal immigrant of any stripe:

countries-of-origin-infographic-V4-758width.JPG

ALL these people are working. :why:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what if the illegals all get amnesty, or a pathway to citizenshi? Then whats the move? Oppose it? All blacks should protest for mass deportations in order to reserve the minimum wage farm jobs? Whats the angle here?

Of course the move is to oppose it. Mexicans take more than minimum wage farm jobs. There are studies on illegal immigration and Mexicans take black jobs in the city. Look at LA. Blacks don't get hired there for anything. The angle is to protect black jobs and livelihood.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly. The fact that we are battling for scraps with illegal immigrants points to a bigger problem. @Napoleon is just looking for a proxy to justify his xenophobia.
At what point do black economic issues matter on all levels?

Come on man.

I support reforms to the legal immigration system. My parents are legal immigrants.

But we gotta call this what it is.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Of course the move is to oppose it. Mexicans take more than minimum wage farm jobs. There are studies on illegal immigration and Mexicans take black jobs in the city. Look at LA. Blacks don't get hired there for anything. The angle is to protect black jobs and livelihood.

Anybody can take "black jobs" in LA. Legal immigrants from country X Y and Z take "black jobs" why are black people always at the bottom where their jobs can be competed on by new arrivals? The obvious answer here is for a jobs program in America. If the immigrants get citizenship your arguments and this whole discussion means nothing.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black folks wont get it until their children are being phased out of the so called high paying careers, by the children of immigrants. :yeshrug:

These naive bleeding liberal posters don't yet understand. Rich people whom hire high paying professionals don't even like seeing blacks, let alone hiring them. They would rather see an Arab, an Asian, a Hispanic or anyone else besides a black man. So even within high paying jobs--the highest paying in business and finance--blacks are at a disadvantage and lost out on business opportunities. Blacks losing out won't stop at the bottom, it will reach all the way to the top. This bleeding heart liberal view that African Americans are to "help everybody" but themselves is ludicrous, unrealistic and naive.

The Japanese, as an example, don't give a fukk if a Mexican is dying. If they die, they die.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I oppose total amnesty. We can do largest amnesty or some partial legal status.

Some of them gotta go to prove a point.

Do you realize why amnesty even exists? It means we fukked up so bad that we just have to let them stay.

And MW wages exist for CITIZENS. You keep forgetting this.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
i'm not fighting for them. i just don't care. you know why i don't care about illegal immigration? because those jobs aren't worth shyt to begin with. learn something of value. that's how you make a way for yourself and your family. scraping the bottom of the barrel for scraps isn't what i hope for my people. do better man.

Some people don't seem to realize it's not only that Mexicans are pilfering jobs from legal citizens, it's also the fact as illegal immigrants, they don't pay any federal or state taxes while still siphoning & benefiting from the tax dollars paid into the system.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anybody can take "black jobs" in LA. Legal immigrants from country X Y and Z take "black jobs" why are black people always at the bottom where their jobs can be competed on by new arrivals? The obvious answer here is for a jobs program in America. If the immigrants get citizenship your arguments and this whole discussion means nothing.

BECAUSE ILLEGALS WORK FOR ILLEGAL WAGES AND AREN'T PROTECTED UNDER LEGAL SAFETY MEASURES WITHIN THE LAW.

Being an illegal means you skirt any sort of official recognition that allows you to get paid more and be protected from abuse from your employer.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. The difference between having a summer job and having a job in general for a black kid is the difference between LIFE and DEATH. So when @hashmander says he does not care about illegal immigration, in truth he does not care about black people, because it is these black men--who suffer the most when illegals take their jobs--whom go to prison and die because of it. End of story.

Who gives a fukk? Men everywhere have troubles, including America. Their troubles are no more than mine or yours or anybody else's. They're competitors and adversaries, and they take black jobs. If they die, they die. By the way, studies imply that Mexicans are as racist or more racist than cacs.
Thanks Ivan Drago, what studies prove this?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Using this dumb ass correlation = causation logic, I can make the argument that the rise of illegal immigration has also coincided with the rise of black incomes and wealth. In fact, the only time Mexico had net negative immigration with America, black wealth collapsed and that was during the financial crisis.

This formula works. More mexicans, higher black incomes and wealth. The statistics literally show this. :dead: