Illegal immigration hurts the black community

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
vocational high schools are underrated. Send your kids their to learn a trade like auto repair, construction, or HVAC if they are not academically skilled

They dont exist anymore in the public education system thanks to Bush/Obama doctrine of No child Left Behind/Race to the Top standardized testing curriculum

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
LEGAL immigrants. Who got citizenship.

Black people can't even get here illegally. We can only overstay visas on flights. No ships or hikes across deserts help us.
we had this discussion before. if illegal immigration and these crappy jobs that they "take" are hurting black americans. who do educated LEGAL immigrants hurt? i guess your parents who migrated to america legally and got legal jobs and created a middle class life and got citizenship didn't prevent a native born american in anyway shape or form from getting that job?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
we had this discussion before. if illegal immigration and these crappy jobs that they "take" are hurting black americans. who do educated LEGAL immigrants hurt? i guess your parents who migrated to america legally and got legal jobs and created a middle class life and got citizenship didn't prevent a native born american in anyway shape or form from getting that job?

My parents met a need because of a shortage of a specific field

If America had more protectionist views towards that industry, they might not have been here.

But they were legal immigrants. Don't lump them in with illegal ones.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
tell that to most of the black unemployed population :mjlol:

you guys think like kindergarten level kids on here
that's the thing i don't know any unemployed black people that are looking for those jobs. my friends at the bottom work at places like starbucks while they have fantasies of bigger and better things. when they lose those jobs they just go looking for another retail/service job and they get them with ease. the friends on the next rung up with degrees, they had a bigger struggle (although eventually found work that match their salary expectations) because they weren't into those service jobs.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
that's the thing i don't know any unemployed black people that are looking for those jobs. my friends at the bottom work at places like starbucks while they have fantasies of bigger and better things. when they lose those jobs they just go looking for another retail/service job and they get them with ease. the friends on the next rung up with degrees, they had a bigger struggle (although eventually found work that match their salary expectations) because they weren't into those service jobs.
Speak for yourself, but there are lots of illegal immigrants in the construction and restaurant industries. I no longer know many poor people period, but I have a lot of friends and family that did time and when they came out - guess which industries they could go into with a record?

I'll wait.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
My parents met a need because of a shortage of a specific field

If America had more protectionist views towards that industry, they might not have been here.

But they were legal immigrants. Don't lump them in with illegal ones.
so called shortage. how we know it wasn't just some oversaturate the market with nurses ploy to suppress the wages of the native born american nurses? if there was a shortage then increase the pay and more people will be interested in the profession ... the free market will respond right? but no they brought in some scabs.

so yes americans (some of them in the black community) were hurt by legal immigration. americans that did the right thing and went to school and got training, etc.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Speak for yourself, but there are lots of illegal immigrants in the construction and restaurant industries. I no longer know many poor people period, but I have a lot of friends and family that did time and when they came out - guess which industries they could go into with a record?

I'll wait.
wait for what? you think i'm going to dispute that native born americans with the least desirable resumes are hurt by illegal immigration?

there are americans hurt by all forms of immigration at every income level.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
They dont exist anymore in the public education system thanks to Bush/Obama doctrine of No child Left Behind/Race to the Top standardized testing curriculum
they still exist. and job corps got expanded via additional funds from the '09 stimulus.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so called shortage. how we know it wasn't just some oversaturate the market with nurses ploy to suppress the wages of the native born american nurses? if there was a shortage then increase the pay and more people will be interested in the profession ... the free market will respond right? but no they brought in some scabs.

so yes americans (some of them in the black community) were hurt by legal immigration. americans that did the right thing and went to school and got training, etc.
But they came here legally. Which is the point. I.e. were vetted based on helping the country and local communities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
wait for what? you think i'm going to dispute that native born americans with the least desirable resumes are hurt by illegal immigration?

there are americans hurt by all forms of immigration at every income level.
illegal immigration hurts those at the bottom worst = Blacks

I'm not saying its going to change everyones lives, but to end that cycle of poverty, our lowest/less fortunate should be able to provide for themselves without worrying about competition from illegal aliens