Illegal immigration hurts the black community

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
there is a thread about how this AA been out of jail for a year after serving about 4 years i think, he got him a job (unskilled) but has been getting problems from his

girl/woman coz she longs for that fast money he used to get when he was still in the ''drug game''. dude doesnt want to lose his girl, seems he loves her and she held

him down during difficult time and at the same time doesnt want to lose his freedom (possible longer bid if caught again). so with pressure at home and a low paying job

there is a higher probability this brother will end up in prison. point is, these low paying jobs are frowned upon by AA but immigrants take them with pride and the end

result immigrants whether legal or not will always be preferred over locals especially those with criminal convictions.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a large percentage of black America fukked up then.

You guys are really avoiding the topic. Blacks should be against illegal immigration period, staunchly against it. Instead you guys decide to say "well blacks are fukking up, it's not the illegal immigrants fault"

The shyt is called illegal immigration for a reason. Mexicans are essentially cheating the immigration system to leverage economic and political power over other minority groups (mainly blacks) and you guys think it's not a big deal

That shyt mostly hurts blacks at the employment level, then not to mention that the average Mexican is racist as shyt against blacks, arguably more than the average cac

I'm always left with the :dwillhuh: face when I see blacks fighting for illegal immigrants.
Nah, most of them are fleeing countries where it is unsafe to live and work.
And I highly doubt that the average Mexican is more racist than the average White, I'm saying this because I know a lot of Whites, and a lot of Mexicans.
Who made the immigration system?:usure:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I think that, unfortunately, African-Americans are disproportionately low skilled. And African-Americans are disproportionately low educated. And those are the jobs that illegal immigrants are most often taking. And so I think that African-Americans who are low skilled and low educated who are out looking for employment in this sort of economy, they are competing with illegal immigrants of which there are millions. And so, I think that that's why they're disproportionately affected by this."

Solution: More Black men need to have more valuable skills. I know this board likes to paint college as a scam, but when only 33% of all Black men are graduating from college something needs to give. If not college then a trade or more entrepreneurship. Black parents need to encourage more of their children to become Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Bankers, Teachers and Programmers. I know that's been said again, and again but its entirely truth. The only reason illegal immigration is "hurting" the Black community, is because we're in the position to be hurt.

The exact reasons as to why illegal immigration hurt African Americans are irrelevant. Your argument is like saying our army isn't good enough and so we deserve to lose to an opposing army with better weapons. That's a nonsensical and losing argument. An army does not resign itself to loss regardless of circumstances. Rather it does everything it can to ensure victory. This is what African Americans must do.

In truth there are a variety of peoples on Earth that can do a lot of what the Japanese can do at a cheaper cost. So why aren't they in Japan taking the Japanese's more menial jobs and wrecking havoc? Because the Japanese don't play that shyt and tell them to fukk off.

With respects to your example, increasing skill is not going to happen overnight and you can't take jobs away from blacks who need them and tell people to just live in deeper and more pervasive poverty. Many African Americans simply aren't skilled enough to attend college and succeed. Thus they need blue collar jobs, like cacs before them needed those jobs, to gain and maintain cultural capital.

We must work with facts and respond to them, rather than idealism of " black everyone becoming a doctor and if not, well, live in poverty". That is a delusional and decidedly unrealistic world. Do you what the English used to do to curb economic competition? They would just invade and steal whatever they wanted.

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
And I highly doubt that the average Mexican is more racist than the average White, I'm saying this because I know a lot of Whites, and a lot of Mexicans.

Every ethic group is 'racist' and will favor their own why do African Americans fail to grasp this

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I live Southwest Houston, it's nothing but Mexicans and blacks here. You drive out 10-15 minutes and you're in Fort Bend with nothing but white people.

At least with whites you have a decent percentage that are left-wing and have that white guilt so they go out their way to help blacks and prove to themselves they're not racist.
Mexicans don't have that, they see blacks as competition and don't owe us shyt.

Every ethic group is 'racist' why do African Americans fail to grasp this

Blacks are the only minority group that believes in that "we're all people of color" BS
Blacks are basically used as a stepping stone by every other minority group to get closer to the american dream, then 50 years from now, 100 years from now, blacks are still gonna be wondering why as a group we're still in last place.

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
"I think that, unfortunately, African-Americans are disproportionately low skilled. And African-Americans are disproportionately low educated. And those are the jobs that illegal immigrants are most often taking. And so I think that African-Americans who are low skilled and low educated who are out looking for employment in this sort of economy, they are competing with illegal immigrants of which there are millions. And so, I think that that's why they're disproportionately affected by this."

Solution: More Black men need to have more valuable skills. I know this board likes to paint college as a scam, but when only 33% of all Black men are graduating from college something needs to give. If not college then a trade or more entrepreneurship. Black parents need to encourage more of their children to become Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Bankers, Teachers and Programmers. I know that's been said again, and again but its entirely truth. The only reason illegal immigration is "hurting" the Black community, is because we're in the position to be hurt.
Exactly. The fact that we are battling for scraps with illegal immigrants points to a bigger problem. @Napoleon is just looking for a proxy to justify his xenophobia.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Illegal immigration affects the black community in the same way as most legal immigration. Should America stop all immigration? Of course not, because thats what keeps the birthrate high and the economy dynamic. Japan hasnt allowed immigration all these years and now look... Their birthrates are low and their population is old as fukk.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: you shouldn't be competing with an illegal immigrant for a job in the first place. you fukked up. something as basic as job corp isn't available for illegal immigrants, it is for legal residents though. when you really look into the programs that are out there you kinda get tired of all the bytching from folks about how there is no opportunity and this and that.

The fact is that most blacks are competing with illegals. It doesn't matter the reason. Illegals take black jobs and leads to unemployment, incarceration, etc. It does not matter the reason. People shouldn't get sick from HIV as we should have all be having safe sex but if HIV threatens your people, you can't throw your hands into the air and say, "Well we're fukked". This is what you are proposing to do with illegal immigration. Why? I don't know.

The government could just go :yeshrug: when the economy crashes and say, "We shouldn't have been playing around with subprime mortgages away. Let the economy crash and burn, brehs. :yeshrug:". But obviously a stagnating and dying economic hurts people, which is why the government does stuff about it. Illegal immigration is the same thing. I don't know how many different analogies I can use to explain these things to yall.
:francis:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm not fighting for them. i just don't care. you know why i don't care about illegal immigration? because those jobs aren't worth shyt to begin with. learn something of value. that's how you make a way for yourself and your family. scraping the bottom of the barrel for scraps isn't what i hope for my people. do better man.

20150108_092806_.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:yeshrug: you shouldn't be competing with an illegal immigrant for a job in the first place. you fukked up. something as basic as job corp isn't available for illegal immigrants, it is for legal residents though. when you really look into the programs that are out there you kinda get tired of all the bytching from folks about how there is no opportunity and this and that.
In a perfect world, you're right, but citizenship has to matter for somethign

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is such bad logic it hurts my head

Its like saying racc00ns are bad for homeless people because they eat the best garbage
I got love for people in a human sense, but when it comes to black economics we gotta start valuing demographic trends here.

Blacks are the most disenfranchised demographic, and all these illegals are working...so whats the issue here?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i'm not fighting for them. i just don't care. you know why i don't care about illegal immigration? because those jobs aren't worth shyt to begin with. learn something of value. that's how you make a way for yourself and your family. scraping the bottom of the barrel for scraps isn't what i hope for my people. do better man.
Thats the difference b/w a summer job for an at-risk youth and the prison cycle.