If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people were in America thousands of years before Slavery. Don't believe what massa taught you
You know what I mean:comeon: For those who didn't exactly sign up for that trip, the time for "going back to the roots" is long since passed.

We share very little with those in the homeland other than physical features.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::pachaha:It's all fun and games until militants have to give up women who look like this
tumblr_n9ya8qc8pX1r8efu6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrumhj5mt21qbjvsro1_250.gif

:troll:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I don't think we so-called "militants" (c00n-speak for "niqqer") hate IR dating, we just hate c00ns and bedwenches with self-hating issues.

They tend to put down the Black community as their justification for dating interracially when the truth is they just ate themselves.

Self hate. Typical c00n.

As far as a sister that's just trottin along and out of the blue along comes Tommy and she falls in love with him..well..that's human nature and I wish them the best :manny:

Sadly, though, that is RARELY the case. More often than not when Black women date interacially there are some deep rooted self hate/self identification issues.

When Black men do it, half the time it's just purely out of laziness and being a half-a-man and knowing a white woman will accept that.

It usually doesn't have anything to do with self-hate, when it comes to Black men dating out. Usually, they do it just to take the "easy way out".

Ironiclaly, they're usually the weakest amongst us(Black men), too.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I love thick mixed lightskin bytches. :ahh: And they love me because I'm tall, hella handsome, mixed and lightskin. :banderas: We can spot each other from a mile away. :steviej:My dikk knows no prejudice. But being white in America is an exclusive club. That's why mixed folk are never considered white. We don't know what that's like just like J Cole said about his own background. :win: I couldn't see myself seriously dating a white beezy. :scusthov: But my wife will be thick and mixed. :blessed:

Yea but you know what's it's like to be a "white" person in the "black community" tho right? because essentially, that is what bi-racial people are...dark skinned whites.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i really dont want to read all 39 pages..... so what is the new rule now? since the one drop rule is not it anymore?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Having said all this, there needs to be a uniformed standard to blackness, similar to what Native Americans do when you apply for tribal membership. You have to be a certain blood quantum in order to be a member and if your quantum is beyond that threshold, then cannot gain membership into the tribe. The general standard for membership is around the 1/8 level with more stringent requirements as high as 1/2.

This will never happen because Blacks like Blackness to be arbitrary.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Wait, why not supporting IR means you hate non-blacks?:mjlol:

Marry your own race protects your bloodline and wealth, doesn't mean you hate non blacks and you can still protect your bloodline and wealth with a half-black person.

Now if say those black people that is on that kill white people movement and date their half white and black kids, than you have a point.:yeshrug: