If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I agree. But people shouldn't have to be shamed for liking lighter skin, light eyes and eyes and less kinkier hair. I feel like people need to be honest with themselves about what they like and feel they are obligated to like someone just because they are the same race.

But the problem I have is when you lie to others and use them for your image when you really like something else. Like a Ochocinco, he likes non black women but has like 4 black baby mamas, others like Terrell Owens, Tommy Sotomayor,50 cent, who all like non-black women but have black baby mamas. Tommy Sotomayor was saying 'fukk the black community" "I hope black kids get shot" "i hope the KKK sees my videos" when he got with the white girl then wanted to kill himself after she left.

If you only like non-blacks or half blacks its fine, but the problem is when people diss other blacks in the process. Its equal to those "down low black guys" who have a wife and kids, but fukk dudes and think nothing of it. And some 'closeted gay' men are hostile towards women.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Only people that are against interracial dating are bitter lonely individuals aka the coli... in California it doesn't matter, in the south, which seems like where all you weirdos are from, it matters

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Are there any African Americans with 100% African dna? Or perhaps over 90% and the remaining 10% not European dna.
We all know how detrimental biracials being lumped with Blacks is, thats why were having this topic..but let someone tell you it doesnt matter and we are all one people.:comeon:

broller

Veteran
Daps
That's hypocritical too. You hate cacs but, you date women who're closer to the Europeanized standard of beauty. Nikkas screaming that pro-black stuff the loudest should be the main ones with a beautiful brown chocolate sister......if they really believe their own philosophy. But that's another thread for another day. Mixed breeds have direct cac blood yet I see the same militant nikkas thirsting for them.

word