If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So since my grandfather on my mother's side is Danish I'm biracial despite both of my parents being black? :rolleyes:

Why do you cats make the shyt so black and white? Think about what you just said for a second. Your GRANDFATHER is Danish. Therefore your mom is Danish+whatever. You sir, are the grandson of a Danish man and the son of a half danish woman.

You're black. But stop pretending that you have no genetic connection to your Danish inheritance.

Not to mention - THIS QUESTION YOU ASK ISN'T EVEN THE fukkN POINT OF THIS THREAD.

How many times do we have to say this? The point of the thread is to single out the folks who tag all their post with #inherently yet fawn over women who are the offspring of at least one white person. You cannot hate white people and call them inherently evil and then pretend that their offspring did not inherit this evil too.

In other words, every poster who has said #inherently believes that non only is your grandfather a devil, your mom is a devil and you are a devil too.

It's that simple. And now that you've stated you are the offspring of Danish man, I look forward to seeing how many of them stick to their guns and call you #inherently evil. None will - but according to their rules, they should.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't think we so-called "militants" (c00n-speak for "niqqer") hate IR dating, we just hate c00ns and bedwenches with self-hating issues.

They tend to put down the Black community as their justification for dating interracially when the truth is they just ate themselves.

Self hate. Typical c00n.

As far as a sister that's just trottin along and out of the blue along comes Tommy and she falls in love with him..well..that's human nature and I wish them the best :manny:

Sadly, though, that is RARELY the case. More often than not when Black women date interacially there are some deep rooted self hate/self identification issues.

When Black men do it, half the time it's just purely out of laziness and being a half-a-man and knowing a white woman will accept that.

It usually doesn't have anything to do with self-hate, when it comes to Black men dating out. Usually, they do it just to take the "easy way out".

Ironiclaly, they're usually the weakest amongst us(Black men), too.
now the question would be...

how in the hell would you know that, just looking at the people... before you start judging, name calling, dissing, and being disgusted

you see an interracial couple walking down the street, and maybe not you exactly.. but so called "pro-blacks" already got their mind made up.. oh that white boy rich... oh that black girl confused.. oh that nikka want a push over.. oh that white girl is fulfilling a fantasy

couldn't just be mutual attraction, common interests, love, lust, or whatever else happens between two people of the same race... on the flip side, you see two same race couples... are they automatically together for the right reasons?

they have no idea... but quick to judge and point fingers and say what you are and what you ain't... shyt that white girl could be doing more in her life for black people than you'll ever know.. she could be organizing rally's and marching for trayvon, and 80% of these pro blacks would look at that couple... call him a sellout and her a cave bytch... meanwhile they haven't done a damn thing for black people except be born

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Wait, why not supporting IR means you hate non-blacks?:mjlol:

Marry your own race protects your bloodline and wealth, doesn't mean you hate non blacks and you can still protect your bloodline and wealth with a half-black person.

Now if say those black people that is on that kill white people movement and date their half white and black kids, than you have a point.:yeshrug:
you can protect your bloodline and wealth by messing with a chick who's half black... but you can't protect your bloodline by having a kid that's half black :russ:

you do know your black son can go fukk a chinese bytch tomorrow and your bloodline is already fukked up right :sas2:

where do you guys get this shyt :pachaha:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
you can protect your bloodline and wealth by messing with a chick who's half black... but you can't protect your bloodline by having a kid that's half black :russ:

you do know your black son can go fukk a chinese bytch tomorrow and your bloodline is already fukked up right :sas2:

where do you guys get this shyt :pachaha:
Breh, your the nikka that says all AA's are mixed, FOH with your BS.:camby:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why do you cats make the shyt so black and white? Think about what you just said for a second. Your GRANDFATHER is Danish. Therefore your mom is Danish+whatever. You sir, are the grandson of a Danish man and the son of a half danish woman.

You're black. But stop pretending that you have no genetic connection to your Danish inheritance.

Not to mention - THIS QUESTION YOU ASK ISN'T EVEN THE fukkN POINT OF THIS THREAD.

How many times do we have to say this? The point of the thread is to single out the folks who tag all their post with #inherently yet fawn over women who are the offspring of at least one white person. You cannot hate white people and call them inherently evil and then pretend that their offspring did not inherit this evil too.

In other words, every poster who has said #inherently believes that non only is your grandfather a devil, your mom is a devil and you are a devil too.

It's that simple. And now that you've stated you are the offspring of Danish man, I look forward to seeing how many of them stick to their guns and call you #inherently evil. None will - but according to their rules, they should.
It was more of a sarcastic and rhetorical question as far as im concerned friend. I'm not concerned about what these nikkas think to be honest but do you. :smile:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Breh, your the nikka that says all AA's are mixed, FOH with your BS.:camby:
quote me where i said that... non reading ass nikka :mjlol:

what i said was:

the definition of bi-racial means you consist of two races. it has nothing to do with percentage

so if your grandma is white, don't matter if you never met her, white is damn near a quarter of your bloodline, so you TECHNICALLY are bi-racial

but yes in the street, you'd call yourself black, i'd call you black, and most people would. but don't walk around with your nose up to white people, knowing good and damn well your grandmama is white as pure snow.

then when asked about it, be like "oh mama sheila don't count. she's good white people. but she also ain't my blood. but she is. but i'm only black"

shyt TWO of my grandparents are native american. the other two southern black, country as hell.. i'm dark as wesley snipes. i'm black, i claim black.

but i'd never in my life try and disrespect my grandparents by denying them on some "oh fukk that native american shyt. i'm only black" but i guess tho, it's not a "cac" blood that i'm trying to deny myself of :mjpls:

seems reaaaaaaaaaaaal funny how nikkas be quick to claim "my grandma half spanish, grandpa from nigeria, uncle from epypt, nikka my momma from new york" trying to claim every little piece of whatever is cool.

but as soon as it's "my mother is half french" it's :whoa: and "nah i'm 145% black, i don't even know the bytch"

you are what you are playa.. be proud. of all that shyt.. be you

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
quote me where i said that... non reading ass nikka :mjlol:

what i said was:

the definition of bi-racial means you consist of two races. it has nothing to do with percentage

so if your grandma is white, don't matter if you never met her, white is damn near a quarter of your bloodline, so you TECHNICALLY are bi-racial

but yes in the street, you'd call yourself black, i'd call you black, and most people would. but don't walk around with your nose up to white people, knowing good and damn well your grandmama is white as pure snow.

then when asked about it, be like "oh mama sheila don't count. she's good white people. but she also ain't my blood. but she is. but i'm only black"

shyt TWO of my grandparents are native american. the other two southern black, country as hell.. i'm dark as wesley snipes. i'm black, i claim black.

but i'd never in my life try and disrespect my grandparents by denying them on some "oh fukk that native american shyt. i'm only black" but i guess tho, it's not a "cac" blood that i'm trying to deny myself of :mjpls:

seems reaaaaaaaaaaaal funny how nikkas be quick to claim "my grandma half spanish, grandpa from nigeria, uncle from epypt, nikka my momma from new york" trying to claim every little piece of whatever is cool.

but as soon as it's "my mother is half french" it's :whoa: and "nah i'm 145% black, i don't even know the bytch"

you are what you are playa.. be proud. of all that shyt.. be you
I Ask you again, when do you stop being bi if that YOUR definition.

A child having one black parent and one half-black parent does not make a biracial at all, your trying to change the definition to fit your standards.

You keep saying percentage doesn't matter, that's why I say you believe that all AA's are mixed because the all got a percentage of something. So basically your a dark skin dude claiming your mixed.:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I Ask you again, when do you stop being bi if that YOUR definition.

A child having one black parent and one half-black parent does not make a biracial at all, your trying to change the definition to fit your standards.

You keep saying percentage doesn't matter, that's why I say you believe that all AA's are mixed because the all got a percentage of something. So basically your a dark skin dude claiming your mixed.:mjlol:
from the dictionary dumbass.. it's not just for black people.. there are different mixes of races you know.. do you call white and chinese kids mixed? spanish and white? chinese and spanish. indian and native american. shyt there's a world fukking world out there. the word bi-racial don't pertain to one set of people

look the shyt up. see what the WORD means. as i said in my post, i'll call you whatever the hell you want me to.. that's up to you. but if you want to try to deny what you are, cause you don't like the race it's associated with, well then you just lying to yourself. and couple dollars will prove it... but we don't wanna talk about that

what you identify with and claim is different than your genetic makeup :yeshrug:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the dictionary dumbass.. it's not just for black people.. there are different mixes of races you know.. do you call white and chinese kids mixed? spanish and white? chinese and spanish. indian and native american. shyt there's a world fukking world out there. the word bi-racial don't pertain to one set of people

look the shyt up. see what the WORD means. as i said in my post, i'll call you whatever the hell you want me to.. that's up to you. but if you want to try to deny what you are, cause you don't like the race it's associated with, well then you just lying to yourself. and couple dollars will prove it... but we don't wanna talk about that

what you identify with and claim is different than your genetic makeup :yeshrug:
Yes I call those other races mixed dumbass, who said it only pertains to black people.:rudy:

You still not answer my question, when do you stop being biracial if percent don't matter?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Yes I call those other races mixed dumbass, who said it only pertains to black people.:rudy:

You still not answer my question, when do you stop being biracial if percent don't matter?
technically never.. by definition.. i didn't make up the damn word

the thing is you wouldn't have any problem if they said yea i'm mixed.. but somehow you have a problem if they mostly black and i say they mixed? how is that fair?

one dude says "yea grams is white, so i consider myself mixed"

another says "yea grams is white, but i don't consider myself mixed"

it's up to you what you want to identify as.. but technically, by definition, you are biracial.. i mean how many fukking times can i say this

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Question.....:patrice:

Actually a few questions?

What if you never said the #inherently thing........ does this FOOLISHNESS still apply to you?

What if you like all black women regardless of shade and you aren't taking Blood samples to determine genetic makeup ---- does that make you a c00n??

What actually is the point of this thread other than to show that Medicate and Any person who Even slightly agrees with him is a idiot and suffering from the Need to divide up our communities?

Mixed people who look black who grow up around us and basically experience and identify with us are not one of US :usure:?

What if a person has a dark skin girlfriend with short hair and doesn't qoute "fawn" ,lol, over mixed chicks ------but still calls ALL black people BLACK? does he still fall into the category of "not sticking to guns" ???

What in the fareal fukk are you guys even talking about :mjlol::mjlol:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Question.....:patrice:

Actually a few questions?

What if you never said the #inherently thing........ does this FOOLISHNESS still apply to you?

what the fukk. no nikka…it doesn't…I clearly said #inherently…I clearly said #inherently. Why the fukk would I/we be talking about people who did not say #inherently???

jeebus shiest…you muhfukkas are brining up scenarios/situations that do not relate to the OP at all

what does hating white people and thinking all white people are evil have to do with anything else you stated

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what the fukk. no nikka…it doesn't…I clearly said #inherently…I clearly said #inherently. Why the fukk would I/we be talking about people who did not say #inherently???

jeebus shiest…you muhfukkas are brining up scenarios/situations that do not relate to the OP at all

what does hating white people and thinking all white people are evil have to do with anything else you stated

why do we want to exclude certain black people from our community based on either skin tone or parents? :leostare:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
now the question would be...

how in the hell would you know that, just looking at the people... before you start judging, name calling, dissing, and being disgusted

you see an interracial couple walking down the street, and maybe not you exactly.. but so called "pro-blacks" already got their mind made up.. oh that white boy rich... oh that black girl confused.. oh that nikka want a push over.. oh that white girl is fulfilling a fantasy

couldn't just be mutual attraction, common interests, love, lust, or whatever else happens between two people of the same race... on the flip side, you see two same race couples... are they automatically together for the right reasons?

they have no idea... but quick to judge and point fingers and say what you are and what you ain't... shyt that white girl could be doing more in her life for black people than you'll ever know.. she could be organizing rally's and marching for trayvon, and 80% of these pro blacks would look at that couple... call him a sellout and her a cave bytch... meanwhile they haven't done a damn thing for black people except be born

90% of the people they call themselves "calling out" don't even be dissing black people....haven't said a peep about black women...but they get called c00n regardless. Nikkas on here was calling Jimmy Butler's grandmama everything but a fat old hairy hoe because he said Taylor Swift was cute :russ: No ill words from him about black people. Still got slandered. These nikkas might has well just come out and say they hate all forms of interracial dating because no one buys that "as long as you don't talk bad about your race" excuse. They just say that so they don't get criticized for hating.