If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Sweetie, we've already been through this. According to coli's definition of bi-racial, me, Whoopi Goldberg, Don Cheadle, Oprah, and every other African American is BI-racial.

Instead of going with yall's ass c00n definition I will stick with what BI-racial has traditionally meant (parents of two different races).

BI and BYE felipe
Well you stick to c00ns and traditions. I'm going with the English language and science

But to everyone in this thread. The point has gotten so convoluted

Listen it's simple:

You are Malcolm X in words and actions. Yet slide your dikk inside a white woman. To militants, you're a c00n or not a real militant.

Or

You are Malcolm X in words and actions. Yet slide your dikk in Halle berry, who's half white, half black. And you're cool with the militants

It's basically saying you a fukking hypocrite. So because it's 50% that makes it cool. So what if it was a Spanish girl? An Asian? A Native American? An Arab? A modern egyptian? A white South African?

Like the point was that the whole idea of where you stick your dikk, having any bearing on what you do and say to uplift black people, is fukking crazy and stupid

And another thing. Race is also a scientific fact. There are true distinguishing DNA differences in people. I believe there are 5-6 races. The same way a Pitt is not a Rott, yet they are both dogs.

An African is not an asian but we are all human. And I mean that in the ancestorial way. Not location of the continents and your citizenship

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: I'm a product of an interracial relationship. May allah guide the haters to islam. We should love each other regardless of our ethnic backgrounds.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So since my grandfather on my mother's side is Danish I'm biracial despite both of my parents being black? :rolleyes:
uhhhh yea... you are majority black... but if you go get tested, you are not 1 race.. you are BI racial :yeshrug:

now what you want to identify as is your own choice... but lets not start taking scientific makeup of a person and saying "oh that don't count cause i don't want it to count"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Trayvon emboldened people who already dabbled in old ideals. Black people in America lack a real identity. We are Americans, sure, but
our ancestors didn't sign up to be brought here
. However, try as we might, if we went back to Africa, we would see that we aren't the same
as those in our old world. We have different values and a different POV thanks to America. We share little more than features, and are
a culture of our own. The problem is, while we try to create our own existence, we have to run our race with a 3-legged horse dying of thirst,
and unlike other cultures who are in America, our trends and innovations become popularized and shared.

Black America might be the most giving people in modern times. "Giving" that is. I don't see hardline "keep it black" as the key, as brothas and
sistas seem to argue details of even the best ideas. We have tools at our disposal, but argue over how or when to use them, and who is qualified
to do so. Same old shyt.

Black people were in America thousands of years before Slavery. Don't believe what massa taught you

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
10919290_772460496140969_744445808_n.jpg

dlmfid.jpg

10895181_750271515054953_167821_n.jpg

I'm no longer against interracial dating :mjcry:
Logan Browning is black :ufdup:her mom and dad

she lost her dad to cancer :mjcry: