If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
10919290_772460496140969_744445808_n.jpg

dlmfid.jpg

10895181_750271515054953_167821_n.jpg

I'm no longer against interracial dating :mjcry:
I never was against it. The product is beautiful just like if it were a non interracial couple. The last picture tho:mindblown:

Still amazing to me that people think interracial dating is black/white. shyt brothas is fukking with Latinas, Asians, and whatever the fukk is out there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love thick mixed lightskin bytches. :ahh: And they love me because I'm tall, hella handsome, mixed and lightskin. :banderas: We can spot each other from a mile away. :steviej:My dikk knows no prejudice. But being white in America is an exclusive club. That's why mixed folk are never considered white. We don't know what that's like just like J Cole said about his own background. :win: I couldn't see myself seriously dating a white beezy. :scusthov: But my wife will be thick and mixed. :blessed:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's hypocritical too. You hate cacs but, you date women who're closer to the Europeanized standard of beauty. Nikkas screaming that pro-black stuff the loudest should be the main ones with a beautiful brown chocolate sister......if they really believe their own philosophy. But that's another thread for another day. Mixed breeds have direct cac blood yet I see the same militant nikkas thirsting for them.
i tried to tell em but they don't listen bruh

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's hypocritical too. You hate cacs but, you date women who're closer to the Europeanized standard of beauty. Nikkas screaming that pro-black stuff the loudest should be the main ones with a beautiful brown chocolate sister......if they really believe their own philosophy. But that's another thread for another day. Mixed breeds have direct cac blood yet I see the same militant nikkas thirsting for them.
:childplease:
So you want us to apply a reverse Paper Bag test to other Black people??? Anyone who is lighter than a paper bag automatically gets dismissed? Sounds pretty colorist.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They wont name any names, because they know they're talking out their @ss. They swear ALL the "militant" black men here lust after white and mixed women, yet they can never pick a name out of all these people. It's just feigned ignorance. The "militant" blacks and the PAWG lovers are overwhelmingly two different groups. But people like the OP just act like they can't tell the difference.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They wont name any names, because they know they're talking out their @ss. They swear ALL the "militant" black men here lust after white and mixed women, yet they can never pick a name out of all these people. It's just feigned ignorance. The "militant" blacks and the PAWG lovers are overwhelmingly two different groups. But people like the OP just act like they can't tell the difference.

The number of P@WG lovers is exaggerated too.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Say whatever you want to say bruh. You look goofy saying you hate whites, interracial dating and cacs but, you want to date their offspring. The white man has you oppressed but you want to date women that are closer to his skin color. It makes no sense. Luckily I don't have those problems. I'm not against interracial dating, so I don't put myself into this box in the first place, but even if I was, when it comes to black women, I actually PREFER brown/dark skin women.
What about the brown/dark skin women who are actually biracial? :sas1: Sometimes, you can't even tell if someone is mixed unless they told you. :sas2:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think there is a difference from wanting to have equal rights and being a black militant though. I like all chicks. From what you are saying those same chocolate sisters you are talking about are hypocrites also. Find me a black woman nowadays without that stank weave or contacts. European style that is. I'll wait :sas2:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Do you know what BI-racial means?

25% is not BI, sweetie? That would make you a quarter white.
:mjlol: do YOU know what bi-racial means.. i mean break it down... bi = two racial =races

but lets just check the dictionary

bi·ra·cial
(bī-rā′shəl)adj.
1. Of, for, or consisting of members of two races.

it's not two EQUAL parts... it's having two races in your blood... so if you're 99 percent black and 1 percent white.. you still CONSIST of two races.... biracial

now if we going off street definitions... then yea.. i guess they'd be not biracial...

edit: i gotta clown some more tho... tried to hit me with the mathematical and english speaking ether huh...:ufdup:

25% is not BI... with the capitals and shyt :bryan:

you're right... cause BI is equal to the number 2... not a percentage :smugdraper:

you still fine tho.... maybe... :steviej:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If my dad was running around on my mother Id say papa was a rolling stone :sas1:Doesn't make him a c00n tho

MLK wasn't perfect but look at how much he got accomplished. You do kno he was about to give a speech demanding our reparations and was killed a couple days before right?
we need to start defining the definition of a c00n

how i see it, it's someone who sells out their people for their gain... whether performing stereotypical bullshyt, talking about us like dogs in the public...... or accepting money and gifts, to put on a white mans show, to line his pockets

i know he was changing some stuff around towards the end... and in total, what he accomplished, was greater than his faults... but nah... we can't blackwash his history like he was some saint who did everything right for the people... he was making some c00n decisions here and there... i'd have love to see that original march on washington where we showed our REAL power

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
:mjlol: do YOU know what bi-racial means.. i mean break it down... bi = two racial =races

but lets just check the dictionary

bi·ra·cial
(bī-rā′shəl)adj.
1. Of, for, or consisting of members of two races.

it's not two EQUAL parts... it's having two races in your blood... so if you're 99 percent black and 1 percent white.. you still CONSIST of two races.... biracial

now if we going off street definitions... then yea.. i guess they'd be not biracial...

edit: i gotta clown some more tho... tried to hit me with the mathematical and english speaking ether huh...:ufdup:

25% is not BI... with the capitals and shyt :bryan:

you're right... cause BI is equal to the number 2... not a percentage :smugdraper:

you still fine tho.... maybe... :steviej:

Sweetie, we've already been through this. According to coli's definition of bi-racial, me, Whoopi Goldberg, Don Cheadle, Oprah, and every other African American is BI-racial.

Instead of going with yall's ass c00n definition I will stick with what BI-racial has traditionally meant (parents of two different races).

BI and BYE felipe