If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

buffruff

Banned
Daps
That's hypocritical too. You hate cacs but, you date women who're closer to the Europeanized standard of beauty. Nikkas screaming that pro-black stuff the loudest should be the main ones with a beautiful brown chocolate sister......if they really believe their own philosophy. But that's another thread for another day. Mixed breeds have direct cac blood yet I see the same militant nikkas thirsting for them.
All yall nikkas is mix breeds cuz all yall born from CACs raping your slave ancestors, only real nikkas is the africans.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Last time I checked. I pay my own bills, so I date who ever the fukk I want. People on the stick with your own kind BS can kick rocks. Women are beautiful in ALL COLORS.

In other words "I LOVE NON BLACK WOMEN AND I AIN'T NEVER LETTING THEM GO MAN"

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you consider the "militant wave" breh? Break it down.
TL:DR at the bottom if you ain't bout that reading life.

People going ham
"This is what black folks should do."
"We need to drop cop bodies."
"I hope XXX City is turning up."
Some person dies a horrible death ":coffee:" or "Lemme eat this chicken."

Board was flooded with unfortunate things happening to black folks, and a lot of extra, extra shyt that was kinda cringeworthy to read. This came after
the fall Tranny-wave.

Then....
"Coli militants."
"What do you do?"
blah blah blah. Basically sometime before I was banned, there were CONSTANT fukking threads calling out "militants." Obnoxious amounts, and not
all by the same posters either.

So a thread would get made calling out militants, and strangely enough, the 95% of the time the people getting the most complaints would pop in
on some "Name names" shyt like they don't know who was being spoken about. Then it would be threads full of people calling each other fake or c00n,
but not directly, just a whole buncha passive aggressive digs that mentions word-for-word something someone in the thread said earlier, usually
with 3-4 :mjpls: smilies thrown in.

Basically the board was getting clogged with negativity from one camp, and the other camp got sick of it, but then they started doing some equally
annoying shyt.

Then I got banned. But I come back and The Root exists so.....:manny:Apparently it wasn't a small issue. Of course I did some digging but
it seemed half the complaints against the root was "hiding it from white people" or something equally knuckleheaded, like if white people can't sign
up and see if they want:comeon:People trying to cultivate a platform out of TLR, when there are better avenues for people "really bout it."

And then the OTHER camp went back to doing equally shytty threads , so much so my research was limited because again, TLR was back to pretty
trashy threads, only it wasn't constantly filled with fighting and "out-blacking" each other on the Internet.

TL:DR Lotta bickering, nothing tangible getting done as usual. TLR was fulla arguing over negative ass topics up until I was banned.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Two pages in and the fukkboy militant coalition haven't defended themselves. Should I continue reading? I love exposing the coli militants. They are so bytchmade

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
TL:DR at the bottom if you ain't bout that reading life.

People going ham
"This is what black folks should do."
"We need to drop cop bodies."
"I hope XXX City is turning up."
Some person dies a horrible death ":coffee:" or "Lemme eat this chicken."

Board was flooded with unfortunate things happening to black folks, and a lot of extra, extra shyt that was kinda cringeworthy to read. This came after
the fall Tranny-wave.

Then....
"Coli militants."
"What do you do?"
blah blah blah. Basically sometime before I was banned, there were CONSTANT fukking threads calling out "militants." Obnoxious amounts, and not
all by the same posters either.

So a thread would get made calling out militants, and strangely enough, the 95% of the time the people getting the most complaints would pop in
on some "Name names" shyt like they don't know who was being spoken about. Then it would be threads full of people calling each other fake or c00n,
but not directly, just a whole buncha passive aggressive digs that mentions word-for-word something someone in the thread said earlier, usually
with 3-4 :mjpls: smilies thrown in.

Basically the board was getting clogged with negativity from one camp, and the other camp got sick of it, but then they started doing some equally
annoying shyt.

Then I got banned. But I come back and The Root exists so.....:manny:Apparently it wasn't a small issue. Of course I did some digging but
it seemed half the complaints against the root was "hiding it from white people" or something equally knuckleheaded, like if white people can't sign
up and see if they want:comeon:People trying to cultivate a platform out of TLR, when there are better avenues for people "really bout it."

And then the OTHER camp went back to doing equally shytty threads , so much so my research was limited because again, TLR was back to pretty
trashy threads, only it wasn't constantly filled with fighting and "out-blacking" each other on the Internet.

TL:DR Lotta bickering, nothing tangible getting done as usual. TLR was fulla arguing over negative ass topics up until I was banned.
Sounds right. Basically more of the coli vs real life thread.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think most black men really don't have a preference and are just trying to get it in where they can.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds right. Basically more of the coli vs real life thread.
:ehh:Pretty much. I was ok with letting people cook, but if you said anything people didn't agree with in threads, you would catch a dozen negs and people
calling you c00n...and since the threads were so frequent, all the black revolutionaries on the coli were putting in work to make TLR the least fun place on the coli.

Real talk, they started that shyt. Then everybody started ganging up on them and next thing you know TLR was in a drought:francis:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:ehh:Pretty much. I was ok with letting people cook, but if you said anything people didn't agree with in threads, you would catch a dozen negs and people
calling you c00n...and since the threads were so frequent, all the black revolutionaries on the coli were putting in work to make TLR the least fun place on the coli.

Real talk, they started that shyt. Then everybody started ganging up on them and next thing you know TLR was in a drought:francis:
Awful posting and it flooded into the coliseum and even into TSC for a while. So many people I ended up putting on ignore.