If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
technically never.. by definition.. i didn't make up the damn word

the thing is you wouldn't have any problem if they said yea i'm mixed.. but somehow you have a problem if they mostly black and i say they mixed? how is that fair?

one dude says "yea grams is white, so i consider myself mixed"

another says "yea grams is white, but i don't consider myself mixed"

it's up to you what you want to identify as.. but technically, by definition, you are biracial.. i mean how many fukking times can i say this
Wait, who made up the word?

Biracial is two different races, not one race and a half, you change the definition to fit your logic.

Nobody define biracial as one race+half, you did that.

And your answer just basically said that everyone is biracial.

And your right, everyone has a right to label themselves, just because a dark skin girl call yourself white does not mean its true.:yeshrug:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
now the question would be...

how in the hell would you know that, just looking at the people... before you start judging, name calling, dissing, and being disgusted

you see an interracial couple walking down the street, and maybe not you exactly.. but so called "pro-blacks" already got their mind made up.. oh that white boy rich... oh that black girl confused.. oh that nikka want a push over.. oh that white girl is fulfilling a fantasy

couldn't just be mutual attraction, common interests, love, lust, or whatever else happens between two people of the same race... on the flip side, you see two same race couples... are they automatically together for the right reasons?

they have no idea... but quick to judge and point fingers and say what you are and what you ain't... shyt that white girl could be doing more in her life for black people than you'll ever know.. she could be organizing rally's and marching for trayvon, and 80% of these pro blacks would look at that couple... call him a sellout and her a cave bytch... meanwhile they haven't done a damn thing for black people except be born

You're basically simply asking "why is it assumed by most Pro Blacks that IR relationships happen for negative reasons"..

Well, why are you assuming that most Pro Blacks feel that way? :usure:

Because, that's usually what you see.. correct? That usually is the case with most Pro Blacks. :ufdup:

Well, guess what? :shaq:

That safe level of 'assumption' can also be applied to IR's, because that usually IS the case(ulterior motives/self hate) behind those unions. That usually IS what you see/hear when it comes to those couples.

All "assumptions" aren't bad, just like all "criticisms" isn't judging..but today's 'pop-logic' will try to steer you otherwise :comeon:

We're human.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're basically simply asking "why is it assumed by most Pro Blacks that IR relationships happen for negative reasons"..

Because, that's usually what you see.. correct? That usually is the case with most Pro Blacks. :ufdup:

That safe level of 'assumption' can also be applied to IR's, because that usually IS the case(ulterior motives/self hate) behind those unions. That usually IS what you see/hear when it comes to those couples.

All "assumptions" aren't bad, just like all "criticisms" isn't judging..but today's 'pop-logic' will try to steer you otherwise :comeon:

We're human.
I go on an individual basis on damn near everything so IR dating or not I have to more before I say something any way. IMO if its not life threatening you need an immediate answer, assumption, etc its just lazy no matter who does it to just lean on some "assumptions"

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
why do we want to exclude certain black people from our community based on either skin tone or parents? :leostare:

People who believe in being "pure" black do. The people that believe ALL whites inherit their evil as a result of just being white do. The hell? You think this thread is about us?

Everyone in here agreeing with the OP is also in other threads shytting on you cats for always trying set up rules for what it means to be black. Like I said, about 6 pages ago, @GreatestLaker was told to his face that he's not black because he's mixed. :laff: but naaaah we're the ones causing division

The reading comprehension of the coli is on a 4th grade level. :laff: :mindblown:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People who believe in being "pure" black do. The people that believe ALL whites inherit their evil as a result of just being white do. The hell? You think this thread is about us?

Everyone in here agreeing with the OP is also in other threads shytting on you cats for always trying set up rules for what it means to be black. Like I said, about 6 pages ago, @GreatestLaker was told to his face that he's not black because he's mixed. :laff: but naaaah we're the ones causing division

The reading comprehension of the coli is on a 4th grade level. :laff: :mindblown:
:beli:

nobody is setting up rule to be black. black is black. everyone know what it is.. any differentiating in opinion is laced in either self -projection or self hate.

:stopitslime: nikkas have pics up of chicks who are brown skin who i didn't even know were mixed --talking about we gotta disown them:usure:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:beli:

nobody is setting up rule to be black. black is black. everyone know what it is.. any differentiating in opinion is laced in either self -projection or self hate.

:stopitslime: nikkas have pics up of chicks who are brown skin who i didn't even know were mixed --talking about we gotta disown them:usure:

no nikka, they're saying the faux coli militants who hate everything white have to disown them

what about that are you not getting through this dialogue b? this shyt has nothing to do with people who accept black as black. this shyt has nothing to do with people who are cool with white folks. this thread, for the umpteenth time, is about militants who feel that everything white is evil. :mindblown: what is so complicated about that my nikka?

And I love how you avoided the part where I said someone called @GreatestLaker mixed instead of black :heh:

That's probably cause I can find a post of you admitting Obama isn't black but biracial/mixed :sas2:

But now it's "lets defend all black people." :heh:

Y'all nikkas are corny

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no nikka, they're saying the faux coli militants who hate everything white have to disown them

what about that are you not getting through this dialogue b? this shyt has nothing to do with people who accept black as black. this shyt has nothing to do with people who are cool with white folks. this thread, for the umpteenth time, is about militants who feel that everything white is evil. :mindblown: what is so complicated about that my nikka?

And I love how you avoided the part where I said someone called @GreatestLaker mixed instead of black :heh:

That's probably cause I can find a post of you admitting Obama isn't black but biracial/mixed :sas2:

But now it's "lets defend all black people." :heh:

Y'all nikkas are corny
nikka who r u talking to??

Its always been lets defend all black people for me, if others want to be divisive then thats on them. Obama is mixed, and even though I might go hard at him, ... he identifies as black and his daughters are black, they are treated and receive death threats as black.

You say I'm avoiding all this shyt, but I can't speak for others.

And who are you nikkas to say so called faux militants (noted that ur one to patronizingly use that word)... MUST disown light and mixed black people?

Actually , I don't care about what ur saying. Black is black to me, and always has been.

And if you wanna search post , search op and these others who try to divide up our communities when there are thousands of mixed people putting in more work than they ever will.

I defend all types of black people, look at conscious threads, business, weave, ass shots, thots, black women, ignorant nikkas, so called criminals, etc....

I defend all blacks minus the c00ns. Stance never bends. And nobody said everything white is bad.... however we stand by anyone in support of white supremacy should be shot in the head , chopped up into pieces, boiled in lava and feed to kangaroos on steroids.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

We're human.
Most nikkas I know fukk all bytches. All races. Period. I know a few who will say they don't like white girls. Maybe 5 in my life. And probably 2 did once in life

When I see nikkas with a white girl, they with her for her. Nobody talking like it's easier. If they just fukking, there's just as many black hoes out here. And they trying to smash everything

If that's wifey, then he loves her. He ain't wifing her up and then saying "oh it's so much less headache than a black girl" nikka this ain't 1994. These white are broads be like Aquanetta off Martin

So nah I don't see or hear that. Is it out there? Of course. But Ive never even met a dude who says I don't mess with black girl. Or I only date white girls. See that's when you have an issue. And that's still not the majority.

So IF you think oh fukk white people, fukk nikkas who date white bytches, I'm the man cause I only fukk black queens. Then turn around and be with a half white girl. Or you a quarter white yourself

Well now who's looking a little funny. Maybe you ain't all the way pro black now cause your grandma white. You having thanksgiving and your white father in law is there with his white sisters. But your wife is "mixed" so you think it don't count

But nah we don't wanna talk about that. That's not c00ning or bedwenching. Your grandma is a CAC but you "all black". Hmmmmm

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikka who r u talking to??

Its always been lets defend all black people for me, if others want to be divisive then thats on them. Obama is mixed, and even though I might go hard at him, ... he identifies as black and his daughters are black, they are treated and receive death threats as black.

You say I'm avoiding all this shyt, but I can't speak for others.

And who are you nikkas to say so called faux militants (noted that ur one to patronizingly use that word)... MUST disown light and mixed black people?

Actually , I don't care about what ur saying. Black is black to me, and always has been.

And if you wanna search post , search op and these others who try to divide up our communities when there are thousands of mixed people putting in more work than they ever will.

I defend all types of black people, look at conscious threads, business, weave, ass shots, thots, black women, ignorant nikkas, so called criminals, etc....

I defend all blacks minus the c00ns. Stance never bends. And nobody said everything white is bad.... however we stand by anyone in support of white supremacy should be shot in the head , chopped up into pieces, boiled in lava and feed to kangaroos on steroids.
This post...I support.

Black is black.

Personality, Behavior & Motive is are the only things that change my feeling towards any black King or Queen, mixed or not. I'm about solidarity & unity. That's it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
You against Interracial relationships but, you lust after Mixed women :scust: They're the product of the union you hate :scust: Nikkas spitting that Garveyism one minute but, wanna wife Gugu Mbatha Raw the next. I bet she appreciates you calling her father a c00n and her mother a CAC cave bytch :scust: I bet that relationship works out :scust: You wouldn't have these moral dilemmas if yall actually loved black and brown skin. You'd toss these light brites and mixed breeds to the sewer if you actually held true to your own philosophy. Problem is you don't. You want to be Pro-Black and against all forms of Interracial dating one minute but, want lightskin biracials the next.

Make up your mind playa :scust:

All these hoes gotta go......

Starting with her

567-1.jpg

And her

amber-rose-green-dress.jpg

And her

040ada3f589c6a6e30f6686e61010c07.jpg

Especially Lauren London....she's out of there :camby:

vibe-lauren-london-the-game.jpg

Nathalie gots to go too :camby:

Nathalie+Emmanuel+MTV+Europe+Music+Awards+Ku6PtvYf-dax.jpg

I can't forget Halle....mixed woman the face of Black Beauty the last 25 years :scust:

tumblr_n3w0tlRmv61ty94beo3_500.jpg

:salute: