If you never done shrooms then you've never lived life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shrooms is on my list...im just scared of a bad trip..i had one once with weed over 14 years ago and still haven't mentally recovered. Id love to try shrooms for the experience and maybe the new profound outlook on life it might provide.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Shrooms is on my list...im just scared of a bad trip..i had one once with weed over 14 years ago and still haven't mentally recovered. Id love to try shrooms for the experience and maybe the new profound outlook on life it might provide.
You’re not ready for shrooms.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Something as minuscule as Weed gave you a bad trip (assuming it wasn’t laced). Shrooms would wreck you.

Erowid Mushroom Vault: Cultivation

If you can grow your own or find someone who grows, cop. The fresher the better. Seeing as to how alot of y'all live in Concrete jungles, it ain't like you can just roam the mountains and pick like I can. That has me spoilt on buying shyt in America so I just stick to LSD.

I still maintain that everyone should be allowed to try it once and see how much it changes their perception of the world infront of their eyes along with the thoughts they'd have and generally generate on such a magical substance.

Ironically the best shrooming experience I ever had, involved a Doe, a frozen mug and 25 anxious but worth it minutes.:mjlit: Good times in Finland.
Washington (state) has some of the best psychedelics :noah:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Did it twice, second time I did 4.5 grams and man

I was sad because I came to a realization that all of this is temporary and nothing matters because everything is a chemical reaction

We are just atoms reacting to stimuli, I teared up a few times and I had a very hard time accepting that reality because it makes everything pointless

Made tons of notes in my phone regarding things in my life I need to change and I've changed for the better in a lot of ways, one of the best things about mushrooms is that it allows you to step outside of yourself and self analyze, its not something you do all the time. For me, I believe its something that should be done once or twice a year to check on your blind spots

The come down was great, and the next morning I felt renewed as if I just left church after getting baptized

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If not shrooms...dmt is definitely on my list
That’s even a bigger trip. Lifelike hallucinations and alternate universe shyt. You’d think it’s reality. Your mind better be ready fukking around with dmt.

I prefer DMT in vape pens.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm cool on all of that drug shyt.

I do not drink or do drugs. I like to be sober 24-7

My pops did not drink or do drugs either.
Can respect it. But I will say, despite the legality of mushrooms and lsd which are very similar, these drugs aren't in the same class as other drugs like Heroin or opioids. Scientifically, they are proven to be less physically harmful than alcohol and tobacco, not habit forming, and like I said there is a reason I said I think the world would be a lot better if people tried it at least once. Lots of recent research that is showing these things work better than antidepressants to treat depression and anxiety and also ironically shown to reduce addictions if not completely get rid of them. The brain is literally making more connections compared to the perception that other drugs like alcohol actually kill cells in the brain

Not trying to be an evangelist or something but recommend people check this video out.

[]
Like I said, I've become a happier person after a few trips. No lie.
The only reason it's illegal is due to the irresponsibility and stupidity of Timothy leary studies in the 60s.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Im like breh. . im in Florida, where can i get them shyts regular bruh!

Ship them shyts to me! Im trying to see what that enlightenment feel like
:russ:

If it's your first time, don't go crazy on them shyts or your going to have a bad trip. Start off with half a stem and a small cap.

I'm too scared to try shyt like this.

Do it in a safe place like your crib and have a few friends around that you trust. Like I said before, start off slow.

Just like edibles, if it's your first time, you ain't gonna pound 1000mgs right?