If you never done shrooms then you've never lived life

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
60 Minutes had a piece last weekend talking about the scientific research being done on mushrooms and the success they are showing at John Hopkins. Interesting shyt.

Watch 60 Minutes: Researching psychedelics to treat addiction - Full show on CBS All Access

Last time I tripped I watched Fantasia
fukking lifted:blessed:
If you in control of your mind you good money
:yes: @ the bold. Can't let your mind control you, you have to do the controlling if you feel its starting to go down a dark path.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Start with truffles and work your way up if you are totally inexperienced,don't just dive in and eat a bunch of dried shrooms just to get launched into the farthest regions of the universe and get lost for 5 hrs.. truffles,fresh shrooms,dried shrooms and then go explore your universe. I microdose and every now and then launch myself to get rid of my childish ego and remember who I really am

Can you explain that last sentence a little bit?

What’s the difference between your ego identifying self and your true self from your perspective?

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Can you explain that last sentence a little bit?

What’s the difference between your ego identifying self and your true self from your perspective?

I have some trauma that i experienced as a child,spend time in an convent/orphanage/childrens home as a young child . It made me develop certain coping mechanisms that served me no true purpose as an adult and it made it hard for me to accept this as true to my core being, trust issues,inflation of ego to keep my insecurities locked away. Shrooms/microdosing help me to soak the self serving routines of my mind to where i can remove some of the "dead weight" and relate to my self from a more forgiving place..i dont know if it makes sense the way i explain it but some of it is just me getting rid of fears. Fear of faillure, fear of letting people in emotionally, fear of being left behind ,things that have been a constant as a young child but never taught how to process or deal with my anxiety.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
funny this thread came up.. my boy was just talking about microdocing on em... and he described almost exactly like op..

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea it was cool, became more spiritual the other times around. Definitely has ego death and enlightenment. Hard to come by so I grew my own.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
The first time I tried shrooms was 2 years ago. It was in a packaged chocolate bar I copped from the homie

Central Park in Harlem was the location. The day was a warm sunny day with blue skies. Recommended setting for a first-timer

I took a half bite of the shroom bar. At first, I didn't feel anything
:francis:

Took a second bite of the shroom bar. Nothing. Started to doubt whether or not this was a scam.:martin:

30 minutes later, my mind feels a psychoactive change in my cerebral campus. The lift-off begins!:gladbron:

Bro, I couldn't talk at all. My mouth was closed like a suitcase. Yet I'm grinning with a big-ass smile on my face. Feeling "at one with the fukking world" lmao:pachaha:

Positive vibes were magnified x100. It was a vivacious aura. One of the greatest moments in my life if we're being honest.

Shrooms differ from other drugs like weed because they kill the ego. It's an introspective drug that reveals the real you to yourself.

The trip depends on your state of mind. Do not recommend taking shrooms if you're not mentally prepared -- it's not for everyone.