If you never done shrooms then you've never lived life

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
i can just buy them from that site and have them delivered and not get locked up?

:ohhh:

u know where i can cop weed online?

:feedme:
The spores are completely legal. If you buy the spores and grow your own you're in the clear. Just don't try and sell them or brag about having a bunch of them in your home. Even then, I think the real trouble only comes from selling because you can claim you are only doing it as a hobby. Cops aren't going to bust down your shyt over growing mushrooms, because again, technically its legal. Its like a trust system I think where you have to be a good boy and promise you won't digest them or share them with friends. Just look at them . :troll:

I think from what I've read, golden teachers are the most popular spore to cultivate and easiest to grow.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The spores are completely legal. If you buy the spores and grow your own you're in the clear. Just don't try and sell them or brag about having a bunch of them in your home. Even then, I think the real trouble only comes from selling because you can claim you are only doing it as a hobby. Cops aren't going to bust down your shyt over growing mushrooms, because again, technically its legal. Its like a trust system I think where you have to be a good boy and promise you won't digest them or share them with friends. Just look at them . :troll:

I think from what I've read, golden teachers are the most popular spore to cultivate and easiest to grow.
dafuq im gonna do with a spore nikka?

they aint ready made like a pizza?

:dahell:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was in Spain traveling around the coast for a few days.

Tried some with an AA chick and White Brazilian chick, while my traveling partner went to a cannabis festival. The shiit didn't work, nor did I get las bragas. So my mushroom experience has left a lukewarm impression :laugh:. I was already smashing the AAs female friend, but the trifecta and shrooms woulda been a great story:snoop:. I think we were all tired from traveling.

Shoulda just went to cannabis fest.

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did them once in Amsterdam. It wasn’t as trippy as I hoped but I remember colors being very vivid and I laughed to the point of crying at these two white kids arguing about the dangers of cigarettes. shyt still makes me laugh to this day just thinking about it. It was a great time

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Im like breh. . im in Florida, where can i get them shyts regular bruh!

Ship them shyts to me! Im trying to see what that enlightenment feel like
:russ:

poprocks

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
i hated it every time i’ve done them. glad i’m not the only one who saw shyt “breathing” at me.. walls, towels, fabrics had freakin gills. i didn’t find them enlightening more like a shytty ride i couldn’t get off of for hours. i did have 2 voices in my head, my regular self and a “smarter” dude who knew everything and was calm and comforting, i guess that was the enlightenment thing. i feel more enlightened on x where i actually love everyone and feel happy and connected. guess it depends on what your idea of enlightenment is.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
You have to be out in Nature to enjoy it fully :ahh:

great-dipper-santa-cruz-gettyimages-1090977992.jpg

Santa Cruz voted on Tuesday to decriminalize "magic mushrooms" and other natural psychedelics, making it the third city in the US to take such a step. (CNN) The city of Santa Cruz, California, has become the latest city to decriminalize "magic mushrooms" and other natural psychedelics, including ayahuasca and peyote.Feb 3, 2020

:blessed:

original.gif

Heard they became legal in Oakland last year with shops Downtown to cop. :leon: