If you never done shrooms then you've never lived life

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I ate a 1/8th last week and I felt nothing :stopitslime:...my brain felt a bit heavy but that was it

You gotta smoke with them 2....Shrooms and Molly/rolls use to be like that 4 me....have u thinking its bunk....

but as soon as you spark up.....

giphy.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Shrooms are cool like 4-5x

After that. Eh

Yea I know a couple heads who eat that shyt all the time.....my homies freezer is like half full :mjlol:

I got all I could out of it prolly tripped maybe half a dozen times....dropped acid twice 2.....

happy I did it when I was young but I'll never do it again no reason 2

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I have some trauma that i experienced as a child,spend time in an convent/orphanage/childrens home as a young child . It made me develop certain coping mechanisms that served me no true purpose as an adult and it made it hard for me to accept this as true to my core being, trust issues,inflation of ego to keep my insecurities locked away. Shrooms/microdosing help me to soak the self serving routines of my mind to where i can remove some of the "dead weight" and relate to my self from a more forgiving place..i dont know if it makes sense the way i explain it but some of it is just me getting rid of fears. Fear of faillure, fear of letting people in emotionally, fear of being left behind ,things that have been a constant as a young child but never taught how to process or deal with my anxiety.

I’m sorry you went through that.