If you never done shrooms then you've never lived life

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I've wanted try them ever since this time I was talking with this Ivy League chick back in the day but we never got the chance.

How y'all even find these shyts? Don't answer, but I'm saying... y'all cool with white folks? :dwillhuh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Beware of a box thats folds and unfolds perpetually making u unable to sleep

Also beware of a complete teardown of your psyche that will have u in tatters but wake up like a newborn baby

Once I played beer pong on them then popped nicotine lozenges and i was :wtf:

One minute i was hitting fadeaway jumpshots the next i was literally fading away

Music is real good

I suggest starting with very very little. Remember its basically food poisoning. Just have a small handful and post

Dont go out there grubbing 3 grams

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I remember I was looking like the weebay gif watching some documentary on the science of weight loss and fat. Every fact was blowing my mind :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::mjlol:

It really is a spiritual experience in a sense.
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

:russ:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
For the psychonauts out there, just started reading this book and it does a good job of making the case of how this medicine (because fukk it, that is what it is) can make society better in a lot of ways.
GUEST_9d529971-a12e-49ca-9d39-1534164a7776

The main reason I like it is not the "high" but the emotional and intellectual stimulation it generates from the new way of thinking it allows you to engage in. It has also made me a happier person. Even people I know and talk to say I've become a different person, for the better, after I've started taking psilocybin (mushrooms). Before, I had a lot of hangups with being a bit "too uptight" in my life and how I operated. It was like a barrier in my mind in how I operated. After a few trips, the barriers feel like they were torn down.

Definitely not a drug for just looking to "get high". Best to experience it with the expectation to experience something mind-opening. Talking to your friends and family on the comedown is the most emotionally satisfying thing about it.

I bet if everyone on the planet tried this shyt at least once, the world would be a much better place.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Erowid Mushroom Vault: Cultivation

If you can grow your own or find someone who grows, cop. The fresher the better. Seeing as to how alot of y'all live in Concrete jungles, it ain't like you can just roam the mountains and pick like I can. That has me spoilt on buying shyt in America so I just stick to LSD.

I still maintain that everyone should be allowed to try it once and see how much it changes their perception of the world infront of their eyes along with the thoughts they'd have and generally generate on such a magical substance.

Ironically the best shrooming experience I ever had, involved a Doe, a frozen mug and 25 anxious but worth it minutes.:mjlit: Good times in Finland.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Just tried some DMT the other day.
Now that chit will have you lose your mind with a smile.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When I was in high school, I saw Pantera live at Irving Plaza in NYC (rip Dimebag). Phil Anselmo, the lead singer, said if you haven’t done acid or shrooms you can’t be trusted as a person. At the time, I hadn’t tried shrooms yet, so I didn’t know what he was talking about. College hits and I try shrooms. I know exactly what Anselmo meant by saying that, and he is 100% correct :ehh: