If you never done shrooms then you've never lived life

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Treating Depression With Magic Mushrooms

They are now being considered for depression treatment.

I wonder why psychedelics were banned in the first place. @Dr. Acula can you give a bit more info on the Leary dude?
From what I remember he was breaking all sorts of scientific protocols during his studies like doing the stuff with participants, inviting them to his house, and also providing it to people without their consent or through extreme coercion. Nixon was big on starting the drug war at this time and he gave him ammunition that there was no legit research into the drugs, when outside of Leary, there was a lot of legitimate research into their use. Before that many scientists felt it was a breakthrough treatment for all sorts of mental illnesses.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Can respect it. But I will say, despite the legality of mushrooms and lsd which are very similar, these drugs aren't in the same class as other drugs like Heroin or opioids. Scientifically, they are proven to be less physically harmful than alcohol and tobacco, not habit forming, and like I said there is a reason I said I think the world would be a lot better if people tried it at least once. Lots of recent research that is showing these things work better than antidepressants to treat depression and anxiety and also ironically shown to reduce addictions if not completely get rid of them. The brain is literally making more connections compared to the perception that other drugs like alcohol actually kill cells in the brain

Not trying to be an evangelist or something but recommend people check this video out.

[]
Like I said, I've become a happier person after a few trips. No lie.
The only reason it's illegal is due to the irresponsibility and stupidity of Timothy leary studies in the 60s.

I appreciate the info.

I kinda laughed while reading the info, because I notice you hv bootsy collins in your avi and he was big into psy drugs lol. He was kicked out of James Brown band because of LSD

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
From what I remember he was breaking all sorts of scientific protocols during his studies like doing the stuff with participants, inviting them to his house, and also providing it to people without their consent or through extreme coercion. Nixon was big on starting the drug war at this time and he gave him ammunition that there was no legit research into the drugs, when outside of Leary, there was a lot of legitimate research into their use. Before that many scientists felt it was a breakthrough treatment for all sorts of mental illnesses.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Start with truffles and work your way up if you are totally inexperienced,don't just dive in and eat a bunch of dried shrooms just to get launched into the farthest regions of the universe and get lost for 5 hrs.. truffles,fresh shrooms,dried shrooms and then go explore your universe. I microdose and every now and then launch myself to get rid of my childish ego and remember who I really am

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I wanna cop the spores and syringes but have no clue what to do with it

And whenever these threads are upped, none of y’all wanna help :stopitslime:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
When I was in high school, I saw Pantera live at Irving Plaza in NYC (rip Dimebag). Phil Anselmo, the lead singer, said if you haven’t done acid or shrooms you can’t be trusted as a person. At the time, I hadn’t tried shrooms yet, so I didn’t know what he was talking about. College hits and I try shrooms. I know exactly what Anselmo meant by saying that, and he is 100% correct :ehh:

What he say? :lupe:

And do you know how to grow them with the syringes and spores they sell online?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What he say? :lupe:

And do you know how to grow them with the syringes and spores they sell online?
He just said that if a person hasn't done shrooms or acid, you can't trust them. After you trip, you'll understand what he meant

Also, I've never tried to grow them, so I'm not sure how that works

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I wanna cop the spores and syringes but have no clue what to do with it

And whenever these threads are upped, none of y’all wanna help
:stopitslime:

You don't trawl these threads properly enough, because I always post In threads dealing with Hallucinogens/Mushrooms. That's basically a tome for mushrooms that anyone who's interested in it in any form can access and gleam knowledge from.

Slight humble brag, but around the time I found out about Erowid back in Uni I had a friend who was studying Biochemistry and would synthsize LSD for us as a hobby/side hustle and we've a type of Psilocybin Mushroom that grows locally here in the Caribbean out in the grass so I never had to worry about spores and jars and cultivation when I imbibed....but, read through this shyt and bookmark it, man. shyt's a godsend of curated information.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I’ve had three eventful trips with shrooms

The first, which was the most spiritual, was out in the mountainous desert. The stars “spoke” to me through their twinkling. Any question I had about life, death, spirituality...was instantly answered. It was a humbling, life changing experience.

The second was at Coachella ‘19..I candyflipped, or took them with ecstasy. The audio-visual experience was insane. Tame Impala’s set put me over the edge...felt like I cross into a new dimension. Thank God I had a bandana over my face bc I can only imagine how I looked lol.

the third, I was dealing with some anxiety that wouldn’t go away. I decided to drive out to the desert alone, in a hotel with a great view, and eat some shrooms to deal with my worries. :francis:I ate too much...ended up having a bad trip. Everything was all good until the sun went down. I started seeing demonic shyt in the reflection of the patio door. I had to call my friends and remind myself that it was just the shrooms and I’d be ok. 10 hours later....I felt normal. my anxiety went away though :yeshrug:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
1st trip last night. Took nearly 5. I saw ancestors made some serious connections, traveled to different times. Saw what had to be hell briefly. Several questions about earth. Leaving earth and being alive. So much that I saw.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
1st trip last night. Took nearly 5. I saw ancestors made some serious connections, traveled to different times. Saw what had to be hell briefly. Several questions about earth. Leaving earth and being alive. So much that I saw.
Why would you do this much your first try?

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Take a half 1/8th first trip, thats 1.75 grams. Make sure you have something tasty to chase the shrooms with, they taste like ass. Have 2-3 blunts rolled, lots of fluids and a trip buddy; basically a nikka to watch you in case you bug out. Make sure you got no place to be and are in a chill environment. Music will sound amazing, colors will swirl and meld, everytime you close your eyelids a cartoon plays in your mind's eye. If you got a popcorn ceiling and a Flying Lotus album, you can easily spend 2+hours staring at the ceiling. Also since your ego dissolves, you can see your problems and the potential solutions clearer. shyt is magic but don't abuse it. Treat the fungus with respect and it will reward you with awesome, introspective trips. Take it like a jackass who just "wants to get fukked up", and the shyt will go left fast and hard.