“If you make 60k & your wife makes 40k, your household income is 60k”

Daps
You need to keep an eye on some of these chick's. Will have you covering everything. Meanwhile they got secret saving accounts.

For me It's either going to be upfront honesty or she can get a stepping. I'm not about to be in competition with someone who's supposed to be building with me. Meanwhile she's hiding money away. Had that shyt with my ex wife.

You need to have that hard conversation about what happens if the two of you decide to end things what will the split look like? Will you both be looked after fairly?

How a woman acts around this subject will save you major headaches in the future. Peep it early and act accordingly.

A lot of women quit their jobs to stay home for years with the kids, the husband leaves, and she has nothing. So it’s wise for women to have an account incase the marriage doesn’t work. It’s also wise for a man to have a separate account incase the women decides to wipe out the account, and leave. Even when women work, they still do the majority of the cooking, cleaning, and child rearing. Most households aren’t a true 50/50 split in terms of labor. If you paid a personal secretary, chef, housekeeper, and full time nanny, it would be more than her income.

I was supporting myself before I met my wife, so her income wouldn’t make that much of a difference anyway. She works full time, and covers her own clothes, shoes, hair, nails, lashes, car payment, gas, insurance, credit cards, student loans, and all our vacations. We went on 4 vacations last year, 2 so far this year. And she still surprises me with random clothes, cologne, picks up socks and wife beaters from Target, groceries, brings home takeout etc. It works for us.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A lot of women quit their jobs to stay home for years with the kids, the husband leaves, and she has nothing. So it’s wise for women to have an account incase the marriage doesn’t work. It’s also wise for a man to have a separate account incase the women decides to wipe out the account, and leave. Even when women work, they still do the majority of the cooking, cleaning, and child rearing. Most households aren’t a true 50/50 split in terms of labor. If you paid a personal secretary, chef, housekeeper, and full time nanny, it would be more than her income.

I was supporting myself before I met my wife, so her income wouldn’t make that much of a difference anyway. She works full time, and covers her own clothes, shoes, hair, nails, lashes, car payment, gas, insurance, credit cards, student loans, and all our vacations. We went on 4 vacations last year, 2 so far this year. And she still surprises me with random clothes, cologne, picks up socks and wife beaters from Target, groceries, brings home takeout etc. It works for us.

I cook and clean on my own, but I guarantee you will come out on top if you just hired a maid and personal chef for a few days a week vs these women. And those services will do a faster better job.

So if I do hire professional services, what will the woman do then?:jbhmm:

Household chores is not equal to commuting and working in Corporate America. It doesn't even compare.

Veteran
Daps
Broke nikka babble

If yo ass would have focused on getting a bag when u was young, ud be straight now. And wouldn't be worried about no bytches income.

That bytch (yo wife) wouldnt be speaking her mind unless you asked.
She'd be Sucking yo dikk like you're the King of Zamunda.

Instead She got you sleeping on the couch when you argue cause she helped you get half that shyt you own.

Enjoy

You misses the entire point. A vast majority of men can live on their own, which they should because their adults. So money really isn't an issue

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You misses the entire point. A vast majority of men can live on their own, which they should because their adults. So money really isn't an issue

No... Use miss the point cause the argument isn't about men living on their own.

But if that is the debate... Y'all nikkaz should definitely live on your own cause you can't afford to have a woman and some kids.
Guess we're agreeing

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Non-married people should really stop speaking on marriage and comparing it to their gfs and bfs and housemates.

Yall don't understand the term spouse
Can't get to the (poor) decision of marriage without this type of discussion.
That’s the goal, we gotta start dating like women honestly
The problem is women are told the same with emphasis on higher. There's only but so many people let alone women clearing 150K, then actual compatibility comes into play.

Veteran
Daps
No... Use miss the point cause the argument isn't about men living on their own.

But if that is the debate... Y'all nikkaz should definitely live on your own cause you can't afford to have a woman and some kids.
Guess we're agreeing

But if you live on your own you can afford a woman. You already got all the bills covered before she even moves in.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
But if you live on your own you can afford a woman. You already got all the bills covered before she even moves in.

I see We're actually in agreement. :ehh:

I said the same thing in a similar thread years ago. nikkaz had me trying to break down every expense to prove it smh.

But I'm going off the usual statements made in here "in this economy u need two incomes"

I should have said... If they FEEL they cant afford a woman and kids then they should live on their own.
Problem solved

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I was with this one bytch that lied about having a job as an audio engineer. She was just doing audio books for low cash. Expected me to pay for everything cuz a nikka made bread. Honestly the most stressful relationship ever

Never ever ever fukk with a girl who makes less than 50k-80k a year
For sure it gotta be even so yall can both bring something to the table. If you bringing all the bread and she not bringing anything. She going to expect you to take care of everything

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Re-reading this I see what you're saying.
This is definitely what my point has been on this forum when it comes to this topic.