“If you make 60k & your wife makes 40k, your household income is 60k”

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Broke nikka babble

If yo ass would have focused on getting a bag when u was young, ud be straight now. And wouldn't be worried about no bytches income.

That bytch (yo wife) wouldnt be speaking her mind unless you asked.
She'd be Sucking yo dikk like you're the King of Zamunda.

Instead She got you sleeping on the couch when you argue cause she helped you get half that shyt you own.

Enjoy

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2024 a two household income is a must. Cant do this separation of money in a marriage. The wife and I have 1 checking account and 1 savings account. She has access to my retirement and all my investments. I have the same access to her stuff also. Hell I manage her portfolio :pachaha:.

This is the way, idk what these kids arguing about.

You filing taxes jointly you really gotta be running as one entity

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This

Ive never seen a successful marriage work out that way IRL except my grandparents and a few military marriages (that dont count imo).

Marriages barely work now regardless because people are different.
They aren't marriage material. Nobody is.

But back in the day the man paid for everything and his wife just helped him by taking care of the home.
Things were obviously better then because marriages lasted

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Another thing dudes not mentioning. If you valued yourself you wouldn’t be messing with no chick making 40 grand a year. I make 6 figures my ex was a RN. You gotta deal with women that bank what you bank. Stop dealing with these broke broads.
I was messing with a chick who made more than me and still expected me to do/pay for everything. It really isn’t about the money, it’s about the mindset. Lots of delusional women out here believing men should shower them with affection, attention and money without giving the same efforts back.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to write and produce the 50/50 anthem I been thinkin' about:

"Hey chick, it's 50/50, take it or leave. She looked at me like she couldn't believe. I'm sayin' this not to be a prick, but if you don't like it, then rocks can be kicked"
She’s being a creep. Reaching deep in pockets , that are not hers.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Broke nikka babble

If yo ass would have focused on getting a bag when u was young, ud be straight now. And wouldn't be worried about no bytches income.

That bytch (yo wife) wouldnt be speaking her mind unless you asked.
She'd be Sucking yo dikk like you're the King of Zamunda.

Instead She got you sleeping on the couch when you argue cause she helped you get half that shyt you own.

Enjoy
:russ: Have mental issues brehs

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
She'd be thrown from my house so swiftly that Uncle Phil would consult me for mentorship. :wow:

full

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Another thing dudes not mentioning. If you valued yourself you wouldn’t be messing with no chick making 40 grand a year. I make 6 figures my ex was a RN. You gotta deal with women that bank what you bank. Stop dealing with these broke broads.
Man I was with this one bytch that lied about having a job as an audio engineer. She was just doing audio books for low cash. Expected me to pay for everything cuz a nikka made bread. Honestly the most stressful relationship ever

Never ever ever fukk with a girl who makes less than 50k-80k a year