“If you make 60k & your wife makes 40k, your household income is 60k”

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was messing with a chick who made more than me and still expected me to do/pay for everything. It really isn’t about the money, it’s about the mindset. Lots of delusional women out here believing men should shower them with affection, attention and money without giving the same efforts back.
One thing about people with money is they can be cheap. You should also establish things early on. I always was the dude paying then one day my ex was like “Put your card up I’ll pay for it”. I had women I would tell “look we going Dutch”. I’ve paid for comedy tickets and I’ll say “ You need to cash app me if you want your ticket”. She done it. You just gotta open up your mouth.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm so glad I married my wife. I been working for 20 years to support us. She got jobs here and there but all our money always went to the family. I Put her through college while we traveled the world and I'm bout to retire in Sept. She got a job paying double what I used to make and she just told me you don't have to work if you don't want to. It's my turn.
I am gona work but working together does not fit in today's family dynamic at all. I feel sorry for you yound brehs looking for a long term partnership these days.
Goals right here

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
One thing about people with money is they can be cheap. You should also establish things early on. I always was the dude paying then one day my ex was like “Put your card up I’ll pay for it”. I had women I would tell “look we going Dutch”. I’ve paid for comedy tickets and I’ll say “ You need to cash app me if you want your ticket”. She done it. You just gotta open up your mouth.
That’s the thing, I did open my mouth. I told her she needed to treat me the way she wanted to be treated. I told her to start paying for dates and she did. Unfortunately, she also went behind my back and told my cousins gf she didn’t understand why she was paying for dates and that she didn’t want to suck dikk. Her dumbass didn’t tell me that until after we broke up but the point is there are truly some ain’t shyt selfish ass bytches out there.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the thing, I did open my mouth. I told her she needed to treat me the way she wanted to be treated. I told her to start paying for dates and she did. Unfortunately, she also went behind my back and told my cousins gf she didn’t understand why she was paying for dates and that she didn’t want to suck dikk. Her dumbass didn’t tell me that until after we broke up but the point is there are truly some ain’t shyt selfish ass bytches out there.
If a woman doesn’t want to give you head it’s either two reasons. Either you not fresh down there or she don’t respect you.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If that's the case then why bother with a woman?

I know how to cook. I know how to clean. What else would I gain? Emotional support?

I'd rather pay 100% and live alone while having access to p*ssy, than to put up with an entitled woman living with me who expects to pay maybe 20% at the most.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather pay 100% and live alone while having access to p*ssy, than to put up with an entitled woman living with me who expects to pay maybe 20% at the most.
Best believe when that woman living with you she still in communication with other men as well. I prefer she have her own place she spend the nights some with me and I stay with her some nights.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Best believe when that woman living with you she still in communication with other men as well. I prefer she have her own place she spend the nights some with me and I stay with her some nights.

u fukking with some bogus hoes. but then again, I've only lived with one woman ever in life and that was my ex-wife.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

*looks at username*

draymond-green.gif