“If you make 60k & your wife makes 40k, your household income is 60k”

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
More online fukkery. But yeah there's no point in dating her if she's going to be keeping all her money and making you fit the ball.

You're literally not gaining anything from the relationship other than sex

Not to mention the whole "keep money aside just in case" becomes shytty if you're expecting the man to provide all his money and you're spending none. And they'll be mad if you demand a prenup or paternity test

Anyways congrats @BrothaZay :pachaha:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed, after taxes and a small 401k, that's $1100 or so.

I wouldnt lock myself in, but If she put $1000 towards living expenses, that's $1000/month extra in your pocket.
Then she’ll just ask you for it back to get her hair/nails plus whatever else she want.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2024 a two household income is a must. Cant do this separation of money in a marriage. The wife and I have 1 checking account and 1 savings account. She has access to my retirement and all my investments. I have the same access to her stuff also. Hell I manage her portfolio :pachaha:.

As it should be.

I remember this movie trying to paint Malik Yoba out to the be the bad guy for wanting his part of the book money. As if Janet would've let him keep $900,000 to himself if he wrote a best selling book instead :heh: Even as a lil nikka, I knew this movie was fugazi for that :heh:

MV5BMjI4Mjg2MDkzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDc0MDE3OA@@._V1_.jpg

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I was thinking about this either yesterday or semana pasado

Either way, what is the benefit of being a man if I have to do everything, plus be > 6’, handsome, alpha 1 while all you (women) have to do is show up. Even then, you want to just lay there while I put in all the work to get you off just so I can get off

(Not saying I let any of this affect my relations, but hoes be trying)

The internet is a resource, not reality

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I've reached a point where I've realized these conversations really only go down on the internet. There was a point where I used to psyche myself out getting mad at these dumb IG/twitter convos until I started looking at the relationships around me and seeing how none of these rules played out among normal healthy people. All of this "men have to cover EVERYTHING" talk does not happen with any woman who actually likes you :dead:
This

Ive never seen a successful marriage work out that way IRL except my grandparents and a few military marriages (that dont count imo).