“If you make 60k & your wife makes 40k, your household income is 60k”

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It’s the truth.
No it isn't. Stop believing these women who claim they do everything in the relationship. I literally know no man in real life who has a family who doesn't help with the cooking and cleaning unless they are paying all the bills in their house.

Daps
No it isn't. Stop believing these women who claim they do everything in the relationship. I literally know no man in real life who has a family who doesn't help with the cooking and cleaning unless they are paying all the bills in their house.
Help with, and do the majority of are two different things. And don’t act like women don’t do the majority of the childcare.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Help with, and do the majority of are two different things. And don’t act like women don’t do the majority of the childcare.
Bro I have changed just as many diapers, given just as many baths, taken my son to just as many doctors appointments and speech therapy sessions, you name it. Hell starting next month my son is coming to live with me full time. Stop spreading this nonsense, these women say that shyt cause they are lazy and feel like they really shouldn't have to do shyt.

What is doing the majority anyway cause I always did plenty of housework and cooking(hell I probably cooked more often when I was married tbh). Like I said stop letting these women fill your head up with nonsense, this ain't the 1950's no more men have been doing all of this.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Can we talk about why many black women think non black women are stay at home wives/moms? Why do they think this?
Unrealistic expectations or they grown up in high income white neighborhoods and don't understand that there are many middle income and low income white couples. There are also equivalent to incels which they call femcels. I don't believe in that term because all women got men outchea who will fuk or even date them...it's just people wanna fuk and date above their range....both men and women.

Daps
Bro I have changed just as many diapers, given just as many baths, taken my son to just as many doctors appointments and speech therapy sessions, you name it. Hell starting next month my son is coming to live with me full time. Stop spreading this nonsense, these women say that shyt cause they are lazy and feel like they really shouldn't have to do shyt.

What is doing the majority anyway cause I always did plenty of housework and cooking(hell I probably cooked more often when I was married tbh). Like I said stop letting these women fill your head up with nonsense, this ain't the 1950's no more men have been doing all of this.
Anecdotal scenarios don’t matter. Women do more, especially if they work full time. But I don’t know why black women assume women of other races don’t work once they get married.