“If you make 60k & your wife makes 40k, your household income is 60k”

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
I'm so glad I married my wife. I been working for 20 years to support us. She got jobs here and there but all our money always went to the family. I Put her through college while we traveled the world and I'm bout to retire in Sept. She got a job paying double what I used to make and she just told me you don't have to work if you don't want to. It's my turn.
I am gona work but working together does not fit in today's family dynamic at all. I feel sorry for you yound brehs looking for a long term partnership these days.
:salute:
Props on your upcoming retirement and your family.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
If you make 60k and your wife makes 40k, your household income is 20k

This b*stard tried it tho.... run that cash :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
" 80k is ours, the rest a woman needs to put away just in case " :mjlol:

...and of that $20K y'all know damn well she won't be saving $5K, let alone anything close to $20K :mjlol:

Women do this weird thing where they wanna be with a man but still be independent. Kevin Samuels went in one time on a woman that was suggesting the whole "ladies put money aside in secret so he don't find out" thing.

Y'all don't ask for marriage anyway, y'all will be with a man for 8, 9, 10 years, give him 3 kids, and still be the girlfriend cause you never asked for marriage. Putting money away under your mattress like y'all doing something, and the day you decide to wreck your own home you walk away with nothing, cause you never asked for nothing.

I wish I could find the video.

:huhldup: :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
take home 12k because women make 80% of all consumer spending brehs

get married brehs
This is why paying all the bills when the woman works is stupid because all they’re going to do is spend their money frivolously.

It’s also funny how woman who say they want a traditional household where the man pays all the bills, are the same women who don’t want to be traditional women and stay at home while the man works.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Literally ended things with a girl this week because she insisted a 70/30 split wasn’t fair on her
Brah I swear ta gawd every time I see you post, you having problems with hoes. Or crying over an ex. :dead:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
You need to keep an eye on some of these chick's. Will have you covering everything. Meanwhile they got secret saving accounts.

For me It's either going to be upfront honesty or she can get a stepping. I'm not about to be in competition with someone who's supposed to be building with me. Meanwhile she's hiding money away. Had that shyt with my ex wife.

You need to have that hard conversation about what happens if the two of you decide to end things what will the split look like? Will you both be looked after fairly?

How a woman acts around this subject will save you major headaches in the future. Peep it early and act accordingly.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women
" 80k is ours, the rest a woman needs to put away just in case " :mjlol:

...and of that $20K y'all know damn well she won't be saving $5K, let alone anything close to $20K :mjlol:

Women do this weird thing where they wanna be with a man but still be independent. Kevin Samuels went in one time on a woman that was suggesting the whole "ladies put money aside in secret so he don't find out" thing.

Y'all don't ask for marriage anyway, y'all will be with a man for 8, 9, 10 years, give him 3 kids, and still be the girlfriend cause you never asked for marriage. Putting money away under your mattress like y'all doing something, and the day you decide to wreck your own home you walk away with nothing, cause you never asked for nothing.

I wish I could find the video.

:huhldup: :mjlol:

Kevin Samuels said the man should pay for EVERYTHING:patrice: