If you have a PS5 and Series X then there is no need for a PC tower

Daps
Reppin
NULL
unless u really need that portability otherwise yeah them gaming laptops r :mjlol:

latops are too big for portability this days, who wants to lug around big ass bag with a laptop in it

chromebooks and phones do everything laptops do now, if you doing real professional work, you still do it on a desktop

or at home, he talking about plugging his laptop up to his TV lmao, who the hell does that, might as well have a desktop

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
latops are too big for portability this days, who wants to lug around big ass bag with a laptop in it

chromebooks and phones do everything laptops do now, if you doing real professional work, you still do it on a desktop

or at home, he talking about plugging his laptop up to his TV lmao, who the hell does that, might as well have a desktop
Yeah when dude told me he hooks his laptop up to a 300hz monitor I wanted to ask why not just get a desktop then lol. But to each his own

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Since when? I know Xbox can get “120fps” but realistically it stays around 90-95 frames.
I don’t think PlayStation ever got that patch, I don’t see a single video on YouTube showing ps5 120fps benchmarks.

Only game I saw work 120fps for PlayStation was Cold War. But that game is ass cheeks
series x has 87 games that can do 120fps and ps5 has 11. The new Mass Effect collection will be another shrimp on that barbie but that's one of the benefits of 12 teraflops nah mean :win:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah when dude told me he hooks his laptop up to a 300hz monitor I wanted to ask why not just get a desktop then lol. But to each his own

My laptop is a 300hz monitor 15.6 inches.

My laptop is light as shyt compared to my last gaming laptop. Both are 15 inch screens but my new one is a lot thinner and lighter and doesn’t have any bezels like my old one and it’s on like 5lbs. Most the time I don’t plug my laptop to my tv. shyt runs better than a PS5 especially with DLSS 2.0 for extra frames had warzone at 130 fps.

Last edited: