If you have a PS5 and Series X then there is no need for a PC tower

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s not nearly as identical yet u can’t tell me the different games. What game is on the Xbox version that people on pc are sad they can’t play?
I don't game on PC, but literally everytime new games are released they say for console or PC. As for what games PC heads are sad they can't play? You say that like if it's universal instead of opinion :dahell: but here's a few...
Xbox Game Pass PC games: Every game in Microsoft's subscription service | PC Gamer
or
Xbox Game Pass for PC | Xbox
that's the PC list and here's the Xbox list which dwarfs the PC offering
Xbox Game Pass Library | Xbox

but hey, you really don't give two shyts you just liked the idea of having bragging rights :ufdup:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't game on PC, but literally everytime new games are released they say for console or PC. As for what games PC heads are sad they can't play? You say that like if it's universal instead of opinion :dahell: but here's a few...
Xbox Game Pass PC games: Every game in Microsoft's subscription service | PC Gamer
or

but hey, you really don't give two shyts you just liked the idea of having bragging rights :ufdup:
so with my 2080ti I can play console games but also RTS classics like Warcraft n Starcraft, arpgs like Diablo 1n 2, n MMOS LIKE FF14.

thanks for the info Craigdog! :smile:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
or

I got a Xbox big dog. Only game I agree with u about isMLB the show.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It’s not nearly as identical yet u can’t tell me the different games. What game is on the Xbox version that people on pc are sad they can’t play?
What exactly are people playing on PC, though? It's time to upgrade but I've been fighting with myself to not spend money on one of these overpriced ass GPUs because what the hell is on PC to play that's not on a console? I used to be big on "downloading" games but with Denuvo around I just can't see what the point of having a gaming PC is anymore

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
What exactly are people playing on PC, though? It's time to upgrade but I've been fighting with myself to not spend money on one of these overpriced ass GPUs because what the hell is on PC to play that's not on a console? I used to be big on "downloading" games but with Denuvo around I just can't see what the point of having a gaming PC is anymore
What type of games u like?

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
What you mean you can play warzone on 120 fps on PS5.
Since when? I know Xbox can get “120fps” but realistically it stays around 90-95 frames.
I don’t think PlayStation ever got that patch, I don’t see a single video on YouTube showing ps5 120fps benchmarks.

Only game I saw work 120fps for PlayStation was Cold War. But that game is ass cheeks

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Everything except RPG, MOBA, and card games
-Disco Asylum
- Arma 3 & Hell Let Loose (if u like war games)
Tarkov
Flight simulator
Valorant
Csgo

GTA Online is probably the most popular game on PC right now, shyts a different experience with Mods.

The performance and quality of games are a lot better on Pc compared to the same games that are on console.

just depends on u honestly. If u don’t give a shyt about missing out on a couple games and u don’t care about performance or graphics like that, stick with console

if u wanna play games at their best performance and graphically, get urself a PC.

A mid tier PC >>>>any console. Frames >>>>>Graphics.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Disco Asylum
- Arma 3 & Hell Let Loose (if u like war games)
Tarkov
Flight simulator
Valorant
Csgo

GTA Online is probably the most popular game on PC right now, shyts a different experience with Mods.

The performance and quality of games are a lot better on Pc compared to the same games that are on console.

just depends on u honestly. If u don’t give a shyt about missing out on a couple games and u don’t care about performance or graphics like that, stick with console

if u wanna play games at their best performance and graphically, get urself a PC.

A mid tier PC >>>>any console. Frames >>>>>Graphics.

Also Emulation. Right now I’m running PS3, Switch and 360 emulators with a lot of playable games.