If you have a PS5 and Series X then there is no need for a PC tower

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
look like a clown? With a laptop fukk outta here with this shyt. You just hating as nikka that my laptop can run more shyt then your series X.
You mad that Xbox turns your cellphone into a switch with games for adults with better graphics. Why would I hate when I'm rolling with the best :blessed:
He does not even have a Larry X :lolbron:
I do not have a LarryStaion 5 but I do own an Xbox one, a Xbox one x and an Xbox series X. It's weird that you ladies CONTINUE to repeat a lie that was created by liars for liars because...

Where lying is mandatory :francis:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mad that Xbox turns your cellphone into a switch with games for adults with better graphics. Why would I hate when I'm rolling with the best :blessed:

I do not have a LarryStaion 5 but I do own an Xbox one, a Xbox one x and an Xbox series X. It's weird that you ladies CONTINUE to repeat a lie that was created by liars for liars because...

Where lying is mandatory :francis:

You talking to someone that also has a Series X and you can use Xcloud on a PC. So stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Built my machine from the ground up (3900x, 2070 Super, 32GB of RAM, 2 1TB SSDs) just to play Titty Games. :shaq:

Perfect combo with my PS5. :myman:

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing on small screens isn't optimal.
Large laptops defeat the purpose.

:manny:

I have it hooked up to my tv as well lid closed and everything and shyt runs flawless. Some of you nikkaz think that these are 2002 laptops that are out here.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I have it hooked up to my tv as well lid closed and everything and shyt runs flawless. Some of you nikkaz think that these are 2002 laptops that are out here.
This is silly. My last two laptops have been a i7 surface book 2 and a razer blade laptop.

You're hooking them up to a atv or monitor because of their limitations. If you're doing that you might well just buy a desktop.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is silly. My last two laptops have been a i7 surface book 2 and a razer blade laptop.

You're hooking them up to a atv or monitor because of their limitations. If you're doing that you might well just buy a desktop.

That’s If I want to hook it up to the tv. hey man I get it you don’t fukk with the laptop but shyt ain’t dusty by no means. I could have spent the money on a desktop but Its an inconvience since I don’t have space for one. All i7 aren’t created equally and there are some razer blades that come with shytty max q gpu’s which could have been one of the razer blades you got.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All i7 aren’t created equally and some ra
That's all you had to say in OP. :manny:

Also I have a PS5 and Series X so I don’t see the point in having a tower. Atleast with a laptop I can play PS5 and Series X level games and make beats and do my taxes and take it around with me anywhere.