If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your arguments are regurgitated from other people.

You fall for the low IQ bait of "imma gonna be different from THOSE negroes"

You are basically candace owens. She thinks she thinks for herself also, so do the hodgetwins, so does Kodak Black. Notice they are all smart dumb. You're one of those black people.

So when i tell people to vote their own self interests, and vote on policy I'm candice owens..:mjgrin: even tho OTHER GROUPS DO SO THEMSELVES... but black people can't...:what: you not making much sense...

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
There's 4 main types of Trump voter I've observed:
  1. Tax minimalists (Self-explanatory.)
  2. Evangelicals (There are evangelical democrats, but they tend to allow for personal agency.)
  3. Unabashed racists (not to say there are no democrat racists, R's are just more conspicuous.)
  4. Political nihilists (bothsiders, great recession victims, people who want to see change for the sake of change.)
The nihilists make up a bigger portion of their electorate than anyone wants to willingly admit, because it looks bad on both parties. If you remove the nihilists however, Trump probably doesn't stand a chance at all.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I am not voting. I've never voted. Voting is consent to be governed

but I will explain to you why those that are voting for Trump are doing so. I will do my best to keep this simple so I hope this is of value to you

I don't have a horse in this race. I make no bets on who is going to win this election

Why are people voting for Donald Trump?

It's simple - Trump represents anti-establishment. That is the brand he is selling and people are buying it

Despite Donald Trump being a man who has likely never driven his own car, has likely never shopped for his own groceries - Donald Trump has been packaged in a way where the working man feels he represents them. The working man is often someone who chose trade school or apprenticeship over higher education - once upon a time higher education led to great lifetime careers, now it is a system of debt that actually backs a portion of the country's national debt. These debts are sold as bonds to other countries to help finance "our" system. Therein lies the problem "our" system doesn't reflect "our" prerogative as a people. We are no longer being adequately represented.

Donald Trump is not a conservative - their are two segments of conservatism and they don't always overlap. It's important to recognize this so you don't fall into the category of being a politically inept identity politics zealot - the two categories of conservatives are socially conservative and fiscally conservative. The conflation of the four-way political chart into a two way political spectrum is what keeps many people politically inept - over 50 percent of people, and likely are larger increment than that, would not cite the distinction here unless it were presented to them so that they can then become attuned to it

He has now merged anti-establishment with religious evangelicalism - and this was the entirety of the tone for the Republican National Convention. Back that with police unions and you now have a large faction of the voting block

This all being from Copa Cobana playboy whose dating escapades often appeared in the original tabloid style reporting of who's who in NYC, a prototype of the way the Kardashians are reported on

Donald Trump does not represent the super rich, he is not considered old money - but rather new money by these people. However he often goes to them for loans

Have you ever walked into the Waldorf Astoria in NYC? There are people there that are dressed like something between the Queen of England and a wealthy spectator of the Kentucky Derby. Just sitting there sipping tea in the lounge. I went in there to use the bathroom, I made the mistake of going to NYC from Boston as a 19 year old without any hotel reservations. I ended up catching sleep in a movie theater and on the train. However ... when I first got off the bus I somehow managed to get right into an afterhours event that was right off of Time Square. In that venue I met Patrick Ewing and Eric Trump. It was the seediest place I been to in my life and one of the only places I ever left fearing for my safety, I broke away from the people that brought me into that venue and I walked around NYC for more than 24 hours. I had 13 pre-rolled joints with me, this was late October of 2011

Alternatively Democrats will have a stronghold on teacher's unions, higher educated. They also represent the inception of a political class in this country - and this is where the appeal of anti-establishment comes in

Under Donald Trump's presidency the national debt was raised to a higher degree than any other president. Donald Trump is not a conservative. Donald Trump is a left-leaning centrist who has adopted some social conservative attitudes for the purposes of political expediency

Nobody puts a smile on Bill Clinton's face like this unless they agree to trade wives with him

Question.

If all black people took your stance, and not voted. that would result in a Trump election. Would that be better for all people culturally than Harris won? From a rhetoric and judicial standpoint. Would it be better or worse?

You also didn't type into the group that likes Donald Trump disproportionately...Whites. especially white males. You didn't touch the white nationalistic dog whistles either.

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So when i tell people to vote their own self interests, and vote on policy I'm candice owens..:mjgrin: even tho OTHER GROUPS DO SO THEMSELVES... but black people can't...:what: you not making much sense...
Other groups? Who cares about groups, you're only thinking "black". it's stupid for *anyone* in this particular circumstance not to vote. Unless they are indifferent towards a Trump presidency.

Black people are the group actually understands that. The least p*ssy asskissers of whites of all races. That's why we vote.

Your arguments make black people look low IQ. You're a lazy non voting stereotype black male who doesn't give a shyt about those who died for that right.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Well honestly they can't explain. They repeat talking points that get dismantled or have logical holes in their reasoning then they scream and dissappear. Luckily they are the minority.

I never seen one that doesn't repeat arguments that were already dismantled in other threads.

That doesn't really matter. What matters is that they have the freedom to make a personal choice even if others don't agree with it or like it.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
If you don't make 6 figures you don't benefit.

And by a real benefit I mean 200k or more

Not even $200k is seeing much of a benefit.

5-17-23tax-testimony_f2.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Other groups? Who cares about groups, you're only thinking "black". it's stupid for *anyone* in this particular circumstance not to vote. Unless they are indifferent towards a Trump presidency.

Black people are the group actually understands that. The least p*ssy asskissers of whites of all races. That's why we vote.

Your arguments make black people look low IQ. You're a lazy non voting stereotype black male who doesn't give a shyt about those who died for that right.

Because other groups can excersize free will and your bytch ass SAYS NOTHING... but back folks wanna do something new... OMFG YOU A CANDICE OWENS WE NEED TO VOTE DEMOCRAT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR US ECONOMICALLY FOR YEARS!!!! :damn::troll:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That doesn't really matter. What matters is that they have the freedom to make a personal choice even if others don't agree with it or like it.
No shyt. That point doesn't need to be said; it's obvious to everyone, so you're kinda wasting your time even typing it. We cab ask why though, for those that aren't p*ssy enough to discuss. Notice the ones who are high information, and voting, are very open to discussing why.

Notice the ones who arent...consistently stay quiet. Psychologically it's because they know they aren't moving in anyone's interest but their own. So you stay quiet.

People are smarter than that, and can see that.

What you're saying is surface level. fukk all that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Question.

If all black people took your stance, and not voted. that would result in a Trump election. Would that be better for all people culturally than Harris won? From a rhetoric and judicial standpoint. Would it be better or worse?
I'm certainly not a role model for the masses, these are individual decisions - one of the main perks for me is that II don't want letters in my mail box for jury duty

I thoroughly believe that people should vote, and they will vote but I will not participate in the voting. With that post I only seek to offer an explanation for what the appeal of Trump is for those voting for him

Choosing who is on the Supreme Court seems to be a meaningful consequence, but perhaps the judicial system in this country is running rampant with too much power. Many laws on the books are unjust and many courts locally are merely extortion rackets. Federal courts should have a major role in determining whether local courts are just in their operations

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because other groups can excersize free will and your bytch ass SAYS NOTHING... but back folks wanna do something new... OMFG YOU A CANDICE OWENS WE NEED TO VOTE DEMOCRAT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR US ECONOMICALLY FOR YEARS!!!! :damn::troll:
Who isn't letting you have free will? Are you saying black people are hive minds? And other races aren't?

Say that louder please. Seems like you admire other races.

But it's irrelevent anyway, I ask why supposedly left leaning whites don't vote also. Why do you think we are only speaking to blacks? You could be Mexican for all I know, I'd say the same shyt to you.

Stop being a p*ssy and change your argument. It's not working anymore. Smart people can adjust their arguments, I notice you can't.

I can tell you're only used to talking to smart dumb nikkas. Expand your friend group breh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who isn't letting you have free will? Are you saying black people are hive minds? And other races aren't?

Say that louder please. Seems like you admire other races.

But it's irrelevent anyway, I ask why supposedly left leaning whites don't vote also. Why do you think we are only speaking to blacks? You could be Mexican for all I know, I'd say the same shyt to you.

Stop being a p*ssy and change your argument. It's not working anymore. Smart people can adjust their arguments, I notice you can't.

I can tell you're only used to talking to smart dumb nikkas. Expand your friend group breh.

No YOU are the one irate when people have different opinions about what black folks should vote for, you say nothing about how other groups voting... you say NOTHING about how they vote for other parties or stay home... but all the smoke for me when i say black folks should do the same... funny...:mjgrin:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm certainly not a role model for the masses, these are individual decisions - one of the main perks for me is that II don't want letters in my mail box for jury duty

I thoroughly believe that people should vote, and they will vote but I will not participate in the voting. With that post I only seek to offer an explanation for what the appeal of Trump is for those voting for him

Choosing who is on the Supreme Court seems to be a meaningful consequence, but perhaps the judicial system in this country is running rampant with too much power. Many laws on the books are unjust and many courts locally are merely extortion rackets. Federal courts should have a major role in determining whether local courts are just in their operations
Yeah but if everyone made your same decision, and it results in a worse situation for all of us, then isn't it not a...helpful decision? Even individually?

I rather be helpful. I used to not vote, and also adjusted based upon this...unique situation.

When people don't adjust for unique circumstances, it tells me they are inherently minimizing the situation.

Are you minimizing the situation? Because your actions are the same whether it was obama vs McCain or Trump vs Kamala. When the situation isn't the same.