If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's fukked up..... I don't usually care for politics.. but no way I would vote for that guy.. I would feel like I participated in clearing his name..

Heck .I would rather simply not vote at all if I don't fukk with the other party

Not voting helps him though…. But yes, he’s a sick fukk and so are all his supporters

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Self interests like the asians and jewish folks and white folks be doing is narcissistic, so they are wrong for doing it for their groups??? :mjgrin:
Asians and jews vote dem primarily my dumb lil riley freeman nikka lmao. Since you clearly think voting NON dem is the only pre-requisite for "tHiNkInG FoR UrSeLf"

Which exposes your retarded logic. Abd lack of knowledge, what..you thought they voted republican?

You act like black people vote 100% Democrat also. They don't. So why do you think we are doing something SOOO different than everyone else?

Stop critiquing black people exclusively you c00n.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Note quite ... because it's clear that I wouldn't vote for anyone at any point or for any reason. So that is a constant that remains unchanged - just like it is a constant that you will vote. That is great. I applaud you for that - but these aren't quite the psychological takes that you think they are, it's okay that you think you've made some great breakthrough though - let me explain further as to why I would campaign for Obama over McCain but I would not campaign for either candidate in this race - unless given an opportunity to campaign for an RFK Jr office, and this being literally just for the exercise of being involved in politics on a temporary basis. He has recently admitted that $1 out of every $3 donated to his campaign has went to security, that is literal scam if I've ever heard one

See, Trump is anti-war for the most part. Has espoused that every opportunity, aside from his peace through strength type rhetoric. Whereas candidates like Nikki Haley and John McCain are literal military industrial complex war mongers

McCain at one point during the debates with Obama had actually alluded to a need to return to Vietnam. The man would have advocated for war at any and ever juncture

I'm not into uniparty or forever wars - With all of your psychological awareness, are you able to see those that can not decipher what the unparty is?
I just told you it isn't a constant that I vote; om just willing to adjust based upon unique circumstances. Meaning I altered my actions based upon this UNIQUE historical circumstance, because it calls for it.

You however did not...indicating it is NOT that for you. As your actions remain the same. You're more stubbornly committed to you OWN ideology instead of reading the circumstances seemingly.

And Trump would allow Russia for example, to proceed. Which would eventually lead to war in it of itself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Asians and jews vote dem primarily my dumb lil riley freeman nikka lmao. Since you clearly think voting NON dem is the only pre-requisite for "tHiNkInG FoR UrSeLf"

Which exposes your retarded logic. Abd lack of knowledge, what..you thought they voted republican?

You act like black people vote 100% Democrat also. They don't. So why do you think we are doing something SOOO different than everyone else?

Stop critiquing black people exclusively you c00n.

So these other groups dont vote for republicans or stay home... they ALL vote democrat????!!! :beli: is that what your saying???

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
@AngryBaby tell you what; if this country moves to Direct Democracy, I will vote then

but "representative" democracy with no interest in representing the populace :scusthov: :camby:

but I should correct myself. I do not vote in political elections. These are issues of the times and like all things, they too shall pass

my next vote will be a shareholder's meeting. Something I have actual stake in :smugbiden:

on another note, if Hunter Biden were running I would campaign actively for him ... but that's it

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Note quite ... because it's clear that I wouldn't vote for anyone at any point or for any reason. So that is a constant that remains unchanged - just like it is a constant that you will vote. That is great. I applaud you for that - but these aren't quite the psychological takes that you think they are, it's okay that you think you've made some great breakthrough though - let me explain further as to why I would campaign for Obama over McCain but I would not campaign for either candidate in this race - unless given an opportunity to campaign for an RFK Jr office, and this being literally just for the exercise of being involved in politics on a temporary basis. He has recently admitted that $1 out of every $3 donated to his campaign has went to security, that is literal scam if I've ever heard one

See, Trump is anti-war for the most part. Has espoused that every opportunity, aside from his peace through strength type rhetoric. Whereas candidates like Nikki Haley and John McCain are literal military industrial complex war mongers

McCain at one point during the debates with Obama had actually alluded to a need to return to Vietnam. The man would have advocated for war at any and ever juncture

I'm not into uniparty or forever wars - With all of your psychological awareness, are you able to see those that can not decipher what the unparty is?
Also, this only works if you're a single issue voter that only votes based on war.

There are civil right issues, economic issues , democracy issues, and domestic cultural issues that come with this election. But even if you think Trump is an anti-war guy...like I said, he'll let Russia take Ukraine...and more, which would lead to more war, so...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So these other groups dont vote for republicans or stay home... they ALL vote democrat????!!! :beli: is that what your saying???
The fukk lol we ALSO vote republican too. You think we don't? And I said they vote for Dems in ***majority*** also, look at every year's statistics. The only demographic that actually votes for Republicans in MAJORITY is white people. That's it. Only whites lmao.

So that being said, what exactly do you think black people are doing SOOO differently than these other groups? We're in line with everyone else's majority vote except for whites.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The fukk lol we ALSO vote republican too. You think we don't? And I said they vote for Dems in ***majority*** also, look at every year's statistics. The only demographic that actually votes for Republicans in MAJORITY is white people. That's it. Only whites lmao.

So that being said, what exactly do you think black people are doing SOOO differently than these other groups? We're in line with everyone else's majority vote except for whites.

you keep moving the goalposts...:scust:

every group should be allowed to vote how they want without you catching titty attacks about it...:hhh:

you so hyperfocused on black folks voting for you say NOTHING about how other groups can do what they want!!!!

PERIOD!!!

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
@AngryBaby tell you what; if this country moves to Direct Democracy, I will vote then

but "representative" democracy with no interest in representing the populace :scusthov: :camby:

but I should correct myself. I do not vote in political elections. These are issues of the times and like all things, they too shall pass

my next vote will be a shareholder's meeting. Something I have actual stake in :smugbiden:

on another note, if Hunter Biden were running I would campaign actively for him ... but that's it
Well not really, because those judges, project 2025, and the climate initiatives would be for life baby.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Also, this only works if you're a single issue voter that only votes based on war.

There are civil right issues, economic issues , democracy issues, and domestic cultural issues that come with this election. But even if you think Trump is an anti-war guy...like I said, he'll let Russia take Ukraine...and more, which would lead to more war, so...
I talk to people from both Ukraine and Russia

They want the war to end. It's an obvious extortion racket, and people are dying needlessly

Why haven't a fraction of those resources went to helping rebuild in the aftermath of the fires in Maui?

but I am not a single-issue voter. I am a no-issue voter. Unless we are talking about direct democracy. The American citizenry is not being accurately represented in anyway, so I refuse to vote in political elections until that changes

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
you keep moving the goalposts...:scust:

every group should be allowed to vote how they want without you catching titty attacks about it...:hhh:

you so hyperfocused on black folks voting for you say NOTHING about how other groups can do what they want!!!!

PERIOD!!!
Other groups ain't doing nothing different than we do.

Other groups have more racists though. That's for sure.

Stop admiring other races you c00n. We're the real ones that aren't generally kissing white ass unlike you.