If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
2qfrHy.gif
This is it they're voting to spite women for the most part.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Didn't read

You'd have to be insane. The white supremacists are making their run to inshrine their ideology into law, but treacherous c00ns support them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You make black people look bad.

Not voting, fulfilling stereotypes with terrible typing and bad grammar. Can't be reasoned with. Brash. Incoherent arguments.

A walking archetype you are. You make us look terrible.

I am a lone human being with his own mind ambitions dreams opinions and goals...:ld: I can think for MYSELF....

Can you...:sas2:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Trump doesn't want you to hear Katie Johnson's full sworn testimony, so I'm posting it here. Listen for yourself. Pass it on.

She did drop her lawsuit, but never changed her story about being assaulted by Trump & Epstein.

Trump threatened to make her family "disappear" if she continued her lawsuit.

It’s common for victims to decide to stay anonymous when facing serious threats and more victimization by the predators who attacked them.

Dropping a lawsuit does not mean a victim is admitting that nothing happened.

I'm voting for the prosecutor over the felon in 2024!
#DemVoice1 #wtpBLUE #DemsUnited #ProudBlue

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll never admit it OP. Just like Cacs don't. They usually speak in code and play the "bothsides" role. Trump supporters are usually bothsiders.

You'll probably get a dude that admits it , and plays stonewall or disappears. Or someone that will come in and do the "I'm just asking questions"

But on this site? It's the bothsiders. And coli member Trump supporter knows he'll rocked in a "cordial conversation"
This

JNew

Superstar
Daps

In real life, off the internet.

From what I've seen when asking someone and they dont have a real reason to why it basically comes down to this.

These men (or women) have been given bad hands in life, and simply want an outlet to justify why they are who they are in life. Its really not trumps ideas, agenda or promises that gets them, its the fact that his divisive persona upsets and hurts people. Making these people feel the same pain they feel.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You can run interference for someone without actively supporting them.

That's literally how white supremacey works. Most of the ws are broke, miserable plagued by health issues. But if you give cacs ( or any supremacist group tbh) the opportunity to shyt on people they believe they're better than, cacs will show out. LBJ already put us on game. Seeing you lose is enough to get certain minded people to act against you.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

I doubt alot of this magats adjacent posters care about the election, let alone🥕. They don't like us, the left, Blacks that vote Dem, or the mainstream at all. They're contrarian, their current stance is whatever yours isn't.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
There arent any here, at least not openly.
But the people who are/were critical of Biden's horrible foreign policy, like me, are often conflated with Trump supporters.
America should not be spending billions abroad that could be spent here. The military industrial complex will not keep Americans fed, employed, and housed. We are trillions in debt and are now spending more in interest than the military. Enough is fukking enough

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
wow, so no real trump voters so far
just a few homotional n!ggas b!tchin about a nonexistent entity
At the end of the day, stupidity doesn't know political affiliation. If you honestly believe this topic applies to maybe more than 2 regularly engaging posters on this entire sub forum you might just be a legit stupid person.

Exhibit A:

OP you're one of the loudest members of that blacks 4 Trump right wing astroturf called ADOS and FBA. Your lil fake ass hate movement has become the main farm of black c00nservative talking points. So I don't understand why you asking these questions.

It's because Caribbean immigrants and latinos are a greater threat to black people than Trump and white supremacist. It's because if I vote Trump and help advance white supremacists in our government Democrats will respond to their election losses by ignoring middleground voters and being even more extreme. It's cus Joe Biden said you ain't black if you vote for Trump and that hurt my feelings. Its because if I keep voting for a liberal government and don't let white supremacists win once in a while, I'm being weak and not giving the White supremacists a chance to win me over. But what is Kamala Harris gonna do "sPecIfIcALlY" for black people!!!?

You've heard each and every weak ass excuse from these psuedo intellectual Uncle Toms you consider to be your brothers and sisters in "lineage" and you talk the same nonsense yourself. Blah blah immigrants. Blah blah racist Democrats! Blah blah laws specifically for black Americans.

You already know the answer you gonna get because it's all being farmed amongst your little clique. It's like OP is some type of weirdo who cannot think for himself, and needs a "movement" to latch onto even when it conflicts with his own true beliefs. Sad.

This is a legitimately stupid person. You get a pass for being legitimately stupid in some circles based on your political alignment, but those people giving you a pass might be legitimately stupid as well or find value in your stupidity because it is a useful entertaining I'm laughing at you stupidity. All the unwarranted paranoia, poor deductive reasoning, logical incoherency, inability to accurately interpret what's right in front of you, etc...that's your stupidity acting up.

Here's the good news, stupidity isn't a permanent affliction, you can correct it. But genuinely stupid people like the above poster don't have that extra leap in critical thinking necessary to go:

"I'm bugging out right now. This is a dying forum that's been closed off this entire decade and might not even be around December of this year. I think at this point all the legit Trump trolls have been weeded out and all that's left is people who honestly just don't have the same opinions as myself and aren't impressed enough by the policies offered by Kamala Harris to vote for her. And that's perfectly okay. Life will go on."

Nope, they go straight to padded room conspiracy theories about ulterior motives they can't prove. Lol.

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Because I'm from Harlem and want brehs who like sucking and fukking to go to jail for sucking and fukking :blessed:
Because I want other rich people to benefit from tax cuts while I continue to grind my way towards millionaire status (not there yet) :blessed:

Because I want foreign jews in israel to benefit from trickle down economics and money laundering through the tax dollars I'm eventually not going to pay :blessed:

Because I want society to get even worse for us and force Black people with resources and their shyt together to do the leg work for me :blessed:

That's what I hear from dusty ass retards on here and IRL, if you support a jew loving rapist like Trump and a couch fukking fakkit who married a square assed waste of melanin like Vance, you're working ass backwards