If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You if you cared about housing or banking discrimination you would gleefully vote Democratic. Bidens DOJ has went after banks and mortgage companies for discrimination against Black folks. Plus he reimplemented rules that help combat these issues that Trump thew out.

You MAGA folks are uniformed idiots.

The Biden administration is restoring a rule that will require cities, counties and states that receive federal housing funds to examine patterns of residential segregation within their borders and take steps to uproot them, a mandate that was first established by civil rights–era legislation but has proved almost impossible to enact.

President Donald Trump ripped up the previous standard, known as the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule, which he condemned as a federal push to “abolish the suburbs” in the run-up to the presidential election in 2020

fukk you and your weak ass neg, fakkit. Neg me all you can for a year and my rep will still eclipse yours :mjlol: You call me a cac, BAN BET bytch.

Speaking of cacs, didn't see you in the verification thread..hoe ass nikka(?)

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk you and your weak ass neg, fakkit. Neg me all you can for a year and my rep will still eclipse yours :mjlol: You call me a cac, BAN BET bytch.

Speaking of cacs, didn't see you in the verification thread..hoe ass nikka(?)

Goofy fat cac you are an idiot Trump slurper,

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Watch your goofy ass mouth.

You used to have real thoughtful comments until you started the MAGA shill trolling.

Do you though
:heh:Ooh, a tough guy! :stopitslime:I said wtf I said and I bet you ain't go back and carefully notate my daps itt either. Because you're not actually interested in my opinion.

All yall running around the coli, finding magats in every corner, are very unserious people. You know how I know? Because, 1, there might be like five republicans here. Your efforts would be more fruitful elsewhere. 2, You don't win elections by brow- beating. You win them by making your candidate look better, by advocating impactful policies, etc. Does your candidate have any? Start that thread, not this dumb shyt.

Remember, once she beats Trump, she still has a job to do. Or will it be like Obama, where we vote them in and expect nothing? Or like Biden, who immediately told black lawmakers to kiss his ass? There should be a plan for Day 2. Is there?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:heh:Ooh, a tough guy! :stopitslime:I said wtf I said and I bet you ain't go back and carefully notate my daps itt either. Because you're not actually interested in my opinion.

All yall running around the coli, finding magats in every corner, are very unserious people. You know how I know? Because, 1, there might be like five republicans here. Your efforts would be more fruitful elsewhere. 2, You don't win elections by brow- beating. You win them by making your candidate look better, by advocating impactful policies, etc. Does your candidate have any? Start that thread, not this dumb shyt.

Remember, once she beats Trump, she still has a job to do. Or will it be like Obama, where we vote them in and expect nothing? Or like Biden, who immediately told black lawmakers to kiss his ass? There should be a plan for Day 2. Is there?
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really think Trump is Stronger now than in 2020 :mjlol:

He’s going to get washed, again. His
Real strategy is to have his politicized SCOTUS intervene after he loses.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I am a lone human being with his own mind ambitions dreams opinions and goals...:ld: I can think for MYSELF....

Can you...:sas2:

Ambition ??

AMBITIONS??? :bryan:

You work as a box mover for Amazon!