If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Who isn't letting you have free will? Are you saying black people are hive minds? And other races aren't?

Say that louder please. Seems like you admire other races.

But it's irrelevent anyway, I ask why supposedly left leaning whites don't vote also. Why do you think we are only speaking to blacks? You could be Mexican for all I know, I'd say the same shyt to you.

Stop being a p*ssy and change your argument. It's not working anymore. Smart people can adjust their arguments, I notice you can't.

I can tell you're only used to talking to smart dumb nikkas. Expand your friend group breh.
This country's democratic process and the population therein is more than a racial voting block. Everyone has their own reasoning breh

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No YOU are the one irate when people have different opinions about what black folks should vote for, you say nothing about how other groups voting... you say NOTHING about how they vote for other parties or stay home... but all the smoke for me when i say black folks should do the same... funny...:mjgrin:

I don't know what race you are. Stop hiding behind blackness. You're already saying you admire other races and voting against black interests. You might aswell be white.

Your mindset hurts black people.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Yeah but if everyone made your same decision, and it results in a worse situation for all of us, then isn't it not a...helpful decision? Even individually?

I rather be helpful. I used to not vote, and also adjusted based upon this...unique situation.

When people don't adjust for unique circumstances, it tells me they are inherently minimizing the situation.

Are you minimizing the situation? Because your actions are the same whether it was obama vs McCain or Trump vs Kamala. When the situation isn't the same.
I campaigned for Obama over McCain breh ... door to door. I was too young to vote then. If such a decision were presented again I would do the same but I'm not campaigning door to door for either Trump nor Harris - perhaps RFK Jr or Chase if I were given the opportunity to involved in a political organization

One of the most benevolent things I can say about Obama is that everyone involved in his campaign was eventually promoted to a position of staff within the White House and this was true for the person that I campaigned under his name was Stephen Goephert, eventual White House communications secretary
That is a high mark of character

timeless

All Star
Daps
This. This is what democracy looks like. Pressuring people to vote who don't want to vote just highlights being overly-enveloped in political theatre

Politics, like religion, can bring out the worst in people. Voting is a personal decision and no one is under an obligation to disclose who they are voting or the reasons why they're voting.

timeless

All Star
Daps
I'm certainly not a role model for the masses, these are individual decisions - one of the main perks for me is that II don't want letters in my mail box for jury duty

I thoroughly believe that people should vote, and they will vote but I will not participate in the voting. With that post I only seek to offer an explanation for what the appeal of Trump is for those voting for him

Choosing who is on the Supreme Court seems to be a meaningful consequence, but perhaps the judicial system in this country is running rampant with too much power. Many laws on the books are unjust and many courts locally are merely extortion rackets. Federal courts should have a major role in determining whether local courts are just in their operations
I HATE jury duty. 😖

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As a Trump voter, I love that we HATE womens, the "DEI's" (wink wink), the illegals, the Epstein Island haters, out in the open bu$$y lovers (it was made to be hidden), non-white voters (except me), and womens again.

:upsetfavre:
the-boondocks-uncle-ruckus.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Politics, like religion, can bring out the worst in people. Voting is a personal decision and no one is under an obligation to disclose who they are voting or the reasons why they're voting.

You repeated this same obvious stance. It's meaningless. Nobody can force shyt, but this is discussion, and only one type of group isn't open to discussing their position. Whereas we are.

Typically that's because there isn't much of an argument. People aren't shyt, and hide when they can't defend their shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know what race you are. Stop hiding behind blackness. You're already saying you admire other races and voting against black interests. You might aswell be white.

Your mindset hurts black people.

yeah i'm hurting people by advocating for people to vote their own self interests... dude stop it with your bullshyt your twisting up my words knowing full and well you the one looking crazy out here...:comeon: you cant even answer a simple yes or no question... how the fukk you talking???!

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I campaigned for Obama over McCain breh ... door to door. I was too young to vote then. If such a decision were presented again I would do the same but I'm not campaigning door to door for either Trump nor Harris - perhaps RFK Jr or Chase if I were given the opportunity to involved in a political organization

One of the most benevolent things I can say about Obama is that everyone involved in his campaign was eventually promoted to a position of staff within the White House and this was true for the person that I campaigned under his name was Stephen Goephert, eventual White House communications secretary
That is a high mark of character
Oh, so you *don't* think Trump is more of a unique issue than even a John McCain. So my hypothesis was correct. You minimized it in your mind. You JUST admitted that now.

See...some of us can read people pretty well. And can see their actions and what they inherently mean. I'll say off rip "eh I read you, you don't see Trump as a unique threat" and they'll exasperate long text about a bunch of shyt, only to basically say they don't see Trump as much of a threat lol like you just did.

People just don't believe they can be read like a book off rip.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah i'm hurting people by advocating for people to vote their own self interests... dude stop it with your bullshyt your twisting up my words knowing full and well you the one looking crazy out here...:comeon: you cant even answer a simple yes or no question... how the fukk you talking???!
nikka your whole schtick is to NOT VOTE

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What easy ass dumb question do you think is the magical "gotcha" question you have? lol

It's like you think you're good at debating or something lol

Self interests exclusively is some narcissistic shyt btw. You a Narc breh?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What easy ass dumb question do you think is the magical "gotcha" question you have? lol

It's like you think you're good at debating or something lol

Self interests exclusively is some narcissistic shyt btw. You a Narc breh?

Self interests like the asians and jewish folks and white folks be doing is narcissistic, so they are wrong for doing it for their groups??? :mjgrin:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Oh, so you *don't* think Trump is more of a unique issue than even a John McCain. So my hypothesis was correct. You minimized it in your mind. You JUST admitted that now.

See...some of us can read people pretty well. And can see their actions and what they inherently mean. I'll say off rip "eh I read you, you don't see Trump as a unique threat" and they'll exasperate long text about a bunch of shyt, only to basically say they don't see Trump as much of a threat lol like you just did.

People just don't believe they can be read like a book off rip.
Note quite ... because it's clear that I wouldn't vote for anyone at any point or for any reason. So that is a constant that remains unchanged - just like it is a constant that you will vote. That is great. I applaud you for that - but these aren't quite the psychological takes that you think they are, it's okay that you think you've made some great breakthrough though - let me explain further as to why I would campaign for Obama over McCain but I would not campaign for either candidate in this race - unless given an opportunity to campaign for an RFK Jr office, and this being literally just for the exercise of being involved in politics on a temporary basis. He has recently admitted that $1 out of every $3 donated to his campaign has went to security, that is literal scam if I've ever heard one

See, Trump is anti-war for the most part. Has espoused that every opportunity, aside from his peace through strength type rhetoric. Whereas candidates like Nikki Haley and John McCain are literal military industrial complex war mongers

McCain at one point during the debates with Obama had actually alluded to a need to return to Vietnam. The man would have advocated for war at any and ever juncture

I'm not into uniparty or forever wars - With all of your psychological awareness, are you able to see those that can not decipher what the unparty is?