If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I think what's been happening at least more outwardly has been the criticism of Democrats from certain posters while ignoring and in some instances caping for Republicans and their behavior.

The criticism of Democrats is not only fair, it's warranted. But to critique Democrats for their lack of concern about black issues and then be completely silent when threads about Republicans actively trying to make voting more difficult for African Americans are made, it makes your criticism of Democrats seem disingenuous.

There's been a lot of benefits given to other minorities over the years by Democrats that's made me really think "Well damn compared to the black experience this was very fast"

But those other user's goals aren't to inform black people of what's being done directly or indirectly to black people from both parties.

Their goal is to get people to not vote Democrat and that's clear as day.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
where you c00n and cracka
weirdos at???
Answer that man.
UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
this thread should come with a qualification that if you are not voting for any candidate, you are essentially voting for trump, because the omission of your vote aids him.

this is a two party system in which only one of two candidates will win the necessary electoral votes to enter the white house.

withholding your vote makes it easier for trump to win.

:unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this thread should come with a qualification that if you are not voting for any candidate, you are essentially voting for trump, because the omission of your vote aids him.

this is a two party system in which only one of two candidates will win the necessary electoral votes to enter the white house.

withholding your vote makes it easier for trump to win.

:unimpressed:

You can write in who you want if you i heard you dont have to vote for either person...:dahell: you always have a choice. Even abstaining is a choice

Daps
You can write in who you want if you i heard you dont have to vote for either person...:dahell: you always have a choice. Even abstaining is a choice
sure, you can write in mickey mouse if that’s your prerogative. that doesn’t discount the fact that withholding your vote from trump’s opponent only lends assistance to trump.

no one but harris or trump will win the electoral votes that are up for grabs. so, your vote for mickey mouse only makes it harder for harris to win that contest.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
sure, you can write in mickey mouse if that’s your prerogative. that doesn’t discount the fact that withholding your vote from trump’s opponent only lends assistance to trump.

no one but harris or trump will win the electoral votes that are up for grabs. so, your vote for mickey mouse only makes it harder for harris to win that contest.

I thought this was a democracy?!?!:troll::mjgrin:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

i never realized how handy the ignore feature is on this site. i hadnt read anything retarded from that dude in a while and i just now realized i ignored him like a month ago.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
OP you're one of the loudest members of that blacks 4 Trump right wing astroturf called ADOS and FBA. Your lil fake ass hate movement has become the main farm of black c00nservative talking points. So I don't understand why you asking these questions.

It's because Caribbean immigrants and latinos are a greater threat to black people than Trump and white supremacist. It's because if I vote Trump and help advance white supremacists in our government Democrats will respond to their election losses by ignoring middleground voters and being even more extreme. It's cus Joe Biden said you ain't black if you vote for Trump and that hurt my feelings. Its because if I keep voting for a liberal government and don't let white supremacists win once in a while, I'm being weak and not giving the White supremacists a chance to win me over. But what is Kamala Harris gonna do "sPecIfIcALlY" for black people!!!?

You've heard each and every weak ass excuse from these psuedo intellectual Uncle Toms you consider to be your brothers and sisters in "lineage" and you talk the same nonsense yourself. Blah blah immigrants. Blah blah racist Democrats! Blah blah laws specifically for black Americans.

You already know the answer you gonna get because it's all being farmed amongst your little clique. It's like OP is some type of weirdo who cannot think for himself, and needs a "movement" to latch onto even when it conflicts with his own true beliefs. Sad.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i never realized how handy the ignore feature is on this site. i hadnt read anything retarded from that dude in a while and i just now realized i ignored him like a month ago.

Everyone you disagree with is retarded until they are proven right, amigo :manny: you can do what you want and respond how you want.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They'll never admit it OP. Just like Cacs don't. They usually speak in code and play the "bothsides" role. Trump supporters are usually bothsiders.

You'll probably get a dude that admits it , and plays stonewall or disappears. Or someone that will come in and do the "I'm just asking questions"

But on this site? It's the bothsiders. And coli member Trump supporter knows he'll rocked in a "cordial conversation"

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Everyone you disagree with is retarded until they are proven right, amigo :manny: you can do what you want and respond how you want.
You make black people look bad.

Not voting, fulfilling stereotypes with terrible typing and bad grammar. Can't be reasoned with. Brash. Incoherent arguments.

A walking archetype you are. You make us look terrible.