If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Geordi

All Star
Daps
2qfrHy.gif
In a recent Tariq video I skimmed through here, he said he wants Trump to win to see chaos. Black maga must believe its going to be republican cacs fighting with democrat lgbts in the streets while black folk sit back and laugh on the sidelines with no repercussions

timeless

All Star
Daps

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I am not voting. I've never voted. Voting is consent to be governed

but I will explain to you why those that are voting for Trump are doing so. I will do my best to keep this simple so I hope this is of value to you

I don't have a horse in this race. I make no bets on who is going to win this election

Why are people voting for Donald Trump?

It's simple - Trump represents anti-establishment. That is the brand he is selling and people are buying it

Despite Donald Trump being a man who has likely never driven his own car, has likely never shopped for his own groceries - Donald Trump has been packaged in a way where the working man feels he represents them. The working man is often someone who chose trade school or apprenticeship over higher education - once upon a time higher education led to great lifetime careers, now it is a system of debt that actually backs a portion of the country's national debt. These debts are sold as bonds to other countries to help finance "our" system. Therein lies the problem "our" system doesn't reflect "our" prerogative as a people. We are no longer being adequately represented.

Donald Trump is not a conservative - their are two segments of conservatism and they don't always overlap. It's important to recognize this so you don't fall into the category of being a politically inept identity politics zealot - the two categories of conservatives are socially conservative and fiscally conservative. The conflation of the four-way political chart into a two way political spectrum is what keeps many people politically inept - over 50 percent of people, and likely are larger increment than that, would not cite the distinction here unless it were presented to them so that they can then become attuned to it

He has now merged anti-establishment with religious evangelicalism - and this was the entirety of the tone for the Republican National Convention. Back that with police unions and you now have a large faction of the voting block

This all being from Copa Cobana playboy whose dating escapades often appeared in the original tabloid style reporting of who's who in NYC, a prototype of the way the Kardashians are reported on

Donald Trump does not represent the super rich, he is not considered old money - but rather new money by these people. However he often goes to them for loans

Have you ever walked into the Waldorf Astoria in NYC? There are people there that are dressed like something between the Queen of England and a wealthy spectator of the Kentucky Derby. Just sitting there sipping tea in the lounge. I went in there to use the bathroom, I made the mistake of going to NYC from Boston as a 19 year old without any hotel reservations. I ended up catching sleep in a movie theater and on the train. However ... when I first got off the bus I somehow managed to get right into an afterhours event that was right off of Time Square. In that venue I met Patrick Ewing and Eric Trump. It was the seediest place I been to in my life and one of the only places I ever left fearing for my safety, I broke away from the people that brought me into that venue and I walked around NYC for more than 24 hours. I had 13 pre-rolled joints with me, this was late October of 2011

Alternatively Democrats will have a stronghold on teacher's unions, higher educated. They also represent the inception of a political class in this country - and this is where the appeal of anti-establishment comes in

Under Donald Trump's presidency the national debt was raised to a higher degree than any other president. Donald Trump is not a conservative. Donald Trump is a left-leaning centrist who has adopted some social conservative attitudes for the purposes of political expediency

Nobody puts a smile on Bill Clinton's face like this unless they agree to trade wives with him

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
this thread should come with a qualification that if you are not voting for any candidate, you are essentially voting for trump, because the omission of your vote aids him.

this is a two party system in which only one of two candidates will win the necessary electoral votes to enter the white house.

withholding your vote makes it easier for trump to win.

:unimpressed:

This also means we have no real choice and this is the inevitable outcome of every election :unimpressed:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
this thread should come with a qualification that if you are not voting for any candidate, you are essentially voting for trump, because the omission of your vote aids him.

this is a two party system in which only one of two candidates will win the necessary electoral votes to enter the white house.

withholding your vote makes it easier for trump to win.

what if the non-voter was right-leaning?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I am a lone human being with his own mind ambitions dreams opinions and goals...:ld: I can think for MYSELF....

Can you...:sas2:
Your arguments are regurgitated from other people.

You fall for the low IQ bait of "imma gonna be different from THOSE negroes"

You are basically candace owens. She thinks she thinks for herself also, so do the hodgetwins, so does Kodak Black. Notice they are all smart dumb. You're one of those black people.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't think that many people on here are voting for him. Some may be voting for Cornel West. To be honest no one should have to explain why they're voting for anyone since it's a personal choice.
Well honestly they can't explain. They repeat talking points that get dismantled or have logical holes in their reasoning then they scream and dissappear. Luckily they are the minority.

I never seen one that doesn't repeat arguments that were already dismantled in other threads.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Coke vs. Pepsi
Ford vs. Chevy
....you have the illusion of choice

Presidency isn’t even that important. They can already pass laws and take down anything they want. They’re banning books and outlawing abortion as we speak while there is a democratic president in office.

Dead ass I’m only voting cause a lot of people died in the past to give me that right. Fake or not I can’t really disrespect their memories by not doing something so easy.