If ur under 30...engaged or thinkin bout gettin married... DONT DO IT

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And therein lies the Coli myth that once you hit your 30s millions will be deposited into your bank account and woman are going to magically start fawning over you. :bryan:

when your 30 your much more established than when you are in your 20s , as well you have more experience in managing money, dating etc.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You'd better hurry. I predict that in 10 years the fakkit ratio will double, if not triple.

Half the coli already doesn't like puss.
citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That's real talk right there. My biggest source of happiness and pride is having the wife that I have and being a dad to my little man.
When family is done the right way you have potentially given a way for your family and people who affiliate with them to eat for generations. When its just you by yourself, trying to get rich and die alone with 40 thousand to your name, who benefits? Family is the best choice.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
yo!!!!!!!!!!

it didn't sound like an attempt at all, u kinda took a certain tone when u talked to him and brushed him aside because of his age. u gotta chill out,

u already had ure mind made up. zay is a knowledgable head.

Zay is not a knowledgeable head. I've read his posts, I'm not dismissing him SOLELY because of his age but he's never said anything that makes me think he has a mindset more advanced than the average of 18 year old. I was 18 once, 18 year olds don't know shyt :manny:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Zay is not a knowledgeable head. I've read his posts, I'm not dismissing him SOLELY because of his age but he's never said anything that makes me think he has a mindset more advanced than the average of 18 year old. I was 18 once, 18 year olds don't know shyt :manny:
zay jokes alot, it takes a certain mind to joke. dude shows wit, and he got comedic timing it takes alot to do that even in text. fun is made on the net. peace 2 u

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
zay jokes alot, it takes a certain mind to joke. dude shows wit, and he got comedic timing it takes alot to do that even in text. fun is made on the net. peace 2 u

:heh: Comedic timing? Ok, bruh, he's the greatest mind of the 21st century. We done?
86.jpg

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
and even when u guys reach 30 and especially in this day and age are u going to be able to find a woman who doesn't have kids already. i even meet women in the professional level who has kids and be like
tumblr_lfalmvwlsi1qacnr6o1_400_zps452e7113.gif

are u willing to married a woman who has a child? are u ready for that?
Its all about marrying a young chick

A 35 yr old is desirable to a 24 yr old

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
and even when u guys reach 30 and especially in this day and age are u going to be able to find a woman who doesn't have kids already. i even meet women in the professional level who has kids and be like
tumblr_lfalmvwlsi1qacnr6o1_400_zps452e7113.gif

are u willing to married a woman who has a child? are u ready for that?
Is there any rule that says a 30 year old man must marry a 30 year old woman? :what: