If ur under 30...engaged or thinkin bout gettin married... DONT DO IT

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
More than anything its a significant indicator to the type man that he is. There's nothing that is going to magically change when you hit 30 years old in terms of a dude's mentality. Don't fukk with any man that isn't willing to commit to you while you're both still young.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
@a murda you're always making these warnings but never give nikkas concrete reasons WHY we shouldn't get married

Can you give proper reasons ?:upsetfavre:

Just peeped his "location". That's the dude that wife's a dead fish. He married a chick and found out after the ceremony that shorty's hips (or any other body part) don't move in bed.

:whoa: His words, not mine. I just paraphrased a little.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lotta undercover faggits in here...

The best way to ensure the future of your bloodline and to increase their potential for power is with family. No one moves through this world by themselves. Its one thing to just say that you yourself cant do it and you will rely on your brothers/sisters to do this but to promote not creating families, not promoting a union with a woman is ridiculous. Its 2013 and costs are going up, why would you not have a woman in your life to help you? Dual income is the future. Power couples are the future. Family, for those that lack it now, is the future. This provides the cushion we need to survive and the method we have to use to ensure the survival of our people. The most powerful people and rich people in the nation are part of families. To say fukk women, get money and all of this gay rhetoric shows you really dont have an understanding of how wealth is built and maintained. Again, you cant do it alone. Get a woman, start a family. Sooner the better. If you feel having a child and a wife is going to cripple your ability to make money, then you really have every intention of wallowing in mediocrity and probably dont want family so you dont have to have a reason to step your shyt up.

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That only happens to the average man. Perhaps alot of you guys shouldnt be apart of the future and in that case you should continue your selfish lives and never add anything to the gene pool. I dont have a problem with that because alot of you all shouldnt have children. It would only compound our problems.

Still, outside of that it just seems like you're afraid of having to mature because as a 40 year old man you're worried about how saggy your wifes t*ts are going to be. After helping you create a family, her titties will fall and you will begin your journey into :flabbynsick: Its ineveitable. To deny it shows a lack of maturity to some degree and that brings me back to reiterating my point that yes, these types of people shouldnt procreate but you also shouldnt be turning women into the problem for men who do want to have families.

I think it's all about knowing who you are as a person to a degree as well. Nothing wrong with the Wilt Chamberlain lifestyle if that's for you. for some men, including myself, marriage means sacrificing everything you've worked hard for, it means giving up who you are, your lifestyle, etc. It's only worth it for a bad bish, f*ck opinions

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Lotta undercover faggits in here...

The best way to ensure the future of your bloodline and to increase their potential for power is with family. No one moves through this world by themselves. Its one thing to just say that you yourself cant do it and you will rely on your brothers/sisters to do this but to promote not creating families, not promoting a union with a woman is ridiculous. Its 2013 and costs are going up, why would you not have a woman in your life to help you? Dual income is the future. Power couples are the future. Family, for those that lack it now, is the future. This provides the cushion we need to survive and the method we have to use to ensure the survival of our people. The most powerful people and rich people in the nation are part of families. To say fukk women, get money and all of this gay rhetoric shows you really dont have an understanding of how wealth is built and maintained. Again, you cant do it alone. Get a woman, start a family. Sooner the better. If you feel having a child and a wife is going to cripple your ability to make money, then you really have every intention of wallowing in mediocrity and probably dont want family so you dont have to have a reason to step your shyt up.

My brother can have kids and continue the bloodline. I'm just to travel the world and fukk hoes for the rest of my life. :win:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
And this is part of the reason society is going to shyt. Niccaz want kids but don't want to be a full time in house parent. They want to plan the seed...let the chick go thru it alone and then be a weekend parent or an "as needed" one as they move on living it up...fukking other women and then knocking them up also. Now your time is spread thin between trying to be a father to multiple kids in multiple different homes. I'm not saying it can't work...but having sibling and both parents in one home makes for better values for that child to carry on. It's a reason why kids of abusive parental relationships grow to be in those same relationships. It's a reason why men who see their father mistreat their mom grow up not respecting women. It's easy to live free and sow oats...but i feel like heading a strong family is the best way a man could leave his mark on this world.
That's real talk right there. My biggest source of happiness and pride is having the wife that I have and being a dad to my little man.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
More than anything its a significant indicator to the type man that he is. There's nothing that is going to magically change when you hit 30 years old in terms of a dude's mentality. Don't fukk with any man that isn't willing to commit to you while you're both still young.

I wish more women could understand this, too many of my sistas stick around hoping a nikka will magically change and be ready for commitment.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Its sounds cliche but yall just gotta find the right one. Yall gon turn down wifin someone with looks & money? :usure: Thats like having speed and power in the NBA.

Im 27 my daughters mother is a 23 y/o fine chocolate slim thang makin 70k as a RN. Not on that ATL lifestyle or nothin. Once we can get along better I'ma really wife her up. She'll be at 100k by then.

Dont mean you cant get your :steviej: on

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

What kinda milky simp shyt is this? Of course your mentality is going to change around 30. You're mostlikely done playing the field. Your career path is more-than-likely settled. You know where you want to live. You're more stable financially, which could provide for a better wedding/honeymoon. I guarantee infidelity is more common for those in their 20s than for those in higher age brackets.

Run a higher risk of divorce just to appease your women, brehs

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And therein lies the Coli myth that once you hit your 30s millions will be deposited into your bank account and woman are going to magically start fawning over you. :bryan: