If ur under 30...engaged or thinkin bout gettin married... DONT DO IT

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
im not anti marriage and it might work young for some and i don't knock it, but being closer to 30 than 20 myself im not gonna rush myself due to societal pressures. Admittedly I started off on the wrong path and didn't get my shyt together until my mid 20's, that being said I am tryin to enjoy the oppurtunities on the horizon and not rush things. When I meet a woman I feel like im meant to be with forever I will act on it, but im not putting a artificial timeline on it prior to that.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:clap:

:rudy: @ me waiting for you to grow up while my eggs go rotten :scusthov:

That put a terrible image in my mind inno. Thank you
tumblr_lwg5nqw2ta1qzjix8.gif

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LOL i feel you but its better for a dude to wait than be in a situation where he is unfaithful or not living up to his responsibilities.

I don't want my husband being :flabbynsick: when we have children either...I'll stick to the guys my age that don't have the behavior of most guys my age. lol

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
and even when u guys reach 30 and especially in this day and age are u going to be able to find a woman who doesn't have kids already. i even meet women in the professional level who has kids and be like
tumblr_lfalmvwlsi1qacnr6o1_400_zps452e7113.gif

are u willing to married a woman who has a child? are u ready for that?
no, that's why any women under 25 & not bestie, i'm gonna

tumblr_mow0s5THo91ruuu4oo1_500.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
N*ggas really think they gonna be 35 and knocking down college chicks :stopitslime: Listen bro, if you got your shyt together in your 30s, you become attractive to chicks who're ready to settle down (27 yo - 35 yo age range). You not about to have a buffet of hot, fresh 22 year old girls unless you're ready to trick. They fresh out of college. They still on the club circuit with her friends. They don't give a fukk about settling down yet. What she want with your old azz? They still being young. A 22 year old girl might date that fly 27 year old lawyer. Your 35 year old azz though? She only want you for one reason, B :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Depends on who you are

For alot of men their value wont peak til mid 30s

For some (hs qb types) , they may be washed up by 30 and should lock down what they can while they still have value

For women... they should cash in their chips by 23 at the latest, after that its downhill fast

All about recognizing when you are at your peak and cashing in accordingly

fixed.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't want my husband being :flabbynsick: when we have children either...I'll stick to the guys my age that don't have the behavior of most guys my age. lol

ikr, older dads mean there's a higher chance of the child having autism and schizophrenia :sadcam:

"Older men are more likely than younger ones to have children with autism or schizophrenia, and a new genetic study points to why: compared with younger dads, older fathers pass on significantly more random genetic mutations to their offspring that increase the risk for these conditions."

"And when compared to the genetic contributions of the mother, older fathers are responsible for nearly all of a child’s random genetic mutations: a father’s age at conception may account for 97% of the new, or de novo, mutations found in his offspring"

"The study found that a 20-year-old dad passes on an average of 25 new genetic mutations to his child, while a 40-year-old passes 65."

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2012/08/...-autism-and-schizophrenia-risk/#ixzz2d3M3ZmEr