If ur under 30...engaged or thinkin bout gettin married... DONT DO IT

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
of course infidelity has always been around but not monogamy. And its easier to cheat than it ever is.

polygamy is still acceptable in certain cultures, or accepting your husband having a mistress or a concubine.

in the bible Solomon, king david, jacob had two to even hundreds and thousands of wives. Monogamy only became the norm in about the 9th century due to the catholic church.

again stepping outside of marriage was the norm, fidelity was never the norm until the catholic church stuck its nose in. It's just like how a white wedding dress was for virgins and purity, and engaement rings a marketing by de boers.

i've had 2 car accidents in 3 years, second hand smoke is more deadly than first hand smoke.

The majority of people view and hold stats to high regard, its only marriage that seem to reject. You can be a loving faithful wife, who loves and cares for her husband with all of your heart, doesnt mean your marriage will last, putting all your faith in someone who is not your mom or dad, more times than not will lead to disaster

So having known all this, about infidelity and stepping outside of your marriage being the norm at some point, like I said, my parents and grandparents managed to stay together and not cheat on the other person. It's just not for everyone. Nothing is guaranteed. I'd give 100% to my husband - and you're right - maybe it won't last. Maybe one of us will get into a car accident and die. Nothing is truly forever...but I'm not discouraged to try if I feel in my heart it's with the right person.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
1. A lotta these nikkas in this thread are mad ass parents/husbands/wives.

2. How many times do you see IRL or on places like Faceboook, unhappy, miserable married people or parents? UNDER 30....fukk it, UNDER 25....UNDER 21 :snoop: Sure, that's not to say that married parents can't have great kids, or a great bond...but the point of this thread is UNDER 30. The OP wasn't advocating staying single & dying alone with no children, so just based off of some of the butt hurt sounding replies in here, a lot of you mfers got a nerve touched by it when you seen young nikkas in here like :blessed: because YOU chose to make a life-altering decision (possibly) before you were truly prepared for it.

That misery manifests itself into shyt like "You don't wanna be married before 30? You don't have shyt going for yourself....Wealth comes from families..." GTFOH. These wealthy billionaire families are the EXCEPTION, not the RULE, and with social media the way it is today, and this younger generation being green as fukk, I'd ADVISE young cats not to get married. Not specifically before 30. But not before they're TRULY prepared for and understand the ramifications of their sacred vows and their implications.

I'd advise them to take AS LONG AS NEEDED to find themselves, get into a comfortable spot financially and emotionally (ALONE....to save from "needing a relationship to be happy" and avoiding those types of partners & leeches.) ...To focus on family, their financial future, and then searching for and/or grooming the proper wife when the time is right FOR THEM.

3. You nikkas is bytch made. Trying to tell another man who has no financial obligations to a seed or wife he's doing the WRONG thing. Bitter, crab ass nikkas I tell you. Nothing wrong with marriage or kids, but you nikkas and your fukk boy rebuttals have clearly exposed yourselves, when the OP never opposed marriage OR children. You fukk nikkas are victims of group-think...Idk how it's even rational to go against someone wanting to stay away from the possibility of being included in the 20-30 divorce rate statistics. Backwards motherfukkers...Imagine if Bill Gates got married at 18...lmao :laff:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its hilarious the men that always brag about using women like toilets are the same ones telling men not to get married to start families. As black people in particular, you really gotta be out your rabid ass mind to not see the importance of family with all we have going on around us as a result of not having families. Black men, listening to white philosophers views on women and relationships and trying to apply it to black families makes no sense. We cant afford to not build better families. There should be more voice against these types of people but as long as the womanizers end up in bad relationships *what a surprise* we'll have to continue hearing this rhetoric. So lets see, millions of men spend a decade and a half running through women treating them like garbage and then expect the dating scene to be waiting with them for open arms when its time to get serious. The logic is hilarious. Yall are not good men so its obvious you're going to meet untameable trash and the bytches that got shunned when you finally decide to settle down, in your 30's

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its hilarious the men that always brag about using women like toilets are the same ones telling men not to get married to start families. As black people in particular, you really gotta be out your rabid ass mind to not see the importance of family with all we have going on around us as a result of not having families. Black men, listening to white philosophers views on women and relationships and trying to apply it to black families makes no sense. We cant afford to not build better families. There should be more voice against these types of people but as long as the womanizers end up in bad relationships *what a surprise* we'll have to continue hearing this rhetoric. So lets see, millions of men spend a decade and a half running through women treating them like garbage and then expect the dating scene to be waiting with them for open arms when its time to get serious. The logic is hilarious. Yall are not good men so its obvious you're going to meet untameable trash and the bytches that got shunned when you finally decide to settle down, in your 30's

really considering im the biggest get married brehs person on this site, yet i never advocate using women like toilets.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Lmao nikkas really are mad they had kids and got tied down early, that's all it boils down to. Motherfukkers be young and married or got baby moms/baby daddies and hittin the club, trying to be a part of a lifestyle they MISS. They're tired of the arguing, dirty diapers and bickering bullshyt...and are in need of a break...but they're still young so they go out n club when they can...Most mfers over 30 who took their time, wore all that party shyt out and found a good wife/husband don't fit that mold, dikkheads.

FIND A GOOD WIFE WHEN YOU'RE READY, BREHS. NOT AT THE SAME AGE MOST OF THESE fukk UPS ACCIDENTALLY KNOCKED A BROAD UP AND HAD TO THROW THE RING ON. DO IT THE RIGHT WAY, BREHS!!! :blessed:

I'm sure there's no cutoff age for when one should marry, but 30 doesn't sound that bad to start looking from a thinking mans perspective. There are plenty of people still living at home, in school, still partying, in college loan debt, working two jobs, etc IN THEIR TWENTIES. WHY THE fukk would you want to bring that type of baggage into a marriage or pregnancy situation, or be with someone who's willing to? Common sense would tell you that when 30 rolls around, if you were smart or lucky enough not to have kids or get married in your early 20's, you know a thing or two about scouting for potential mates and weeding out the bad ones. So one could suppose that waiting until 30 (or a more knowledgeable/experienced age per se) isn't a bad idea at all. Sure, you can say "how do you know you'll find the right one after 30"...but my rebuttal for that is what I just said. You don't. But your chances for personal, parental and marital success are all greatly increased once you've figured your life direction out and can be with someone who has done the same, or is attempting to.

We, as men, CANNOT be susceptible to falling victim into abiding by what (if you don't know) is the average WOMANS standard and timeline for getting married. Fact is, many women worry about infertility WAY TOO EARLY, thus, the mad bytches saying "girlllllllllll, a man whos not ready for kids/marriage before 30 is immature.....not ready.....not a good man...." :stopitslime: ...not to mention that SOME are only looking for that man to latch onto, tie down with kids, and have a security blanket. This occurs FAR more frequently in the 16-30 demographic than anywhere else. WHY NOT advocate trying to avoid that?

The only thing worse than the points these lames are making is the countless accidental babies, divorces, broken homes due to divorce, and subsequent effects it has on the (READ: BLACK) youth because these decisions to get married or reproduce were wrongly made. How many motherfukkers are on this planet that were accidents? Children from a single parent or divorcee household?

AND YOU nikkaS GOT THE NERVE (IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA AGE AT THAT) TO BE MAD AT YOUNG nikkaS FOR NOT WANTING TO GET MARRIED BEFORE 30? nikka, A LOT OF OUR (80's BABIES) PARENTS GOT MARRIED OR HAD US BEFORE 30. AND THATS BACK WHEN HAVING A KID AT 25 WAS EARLY. LOOK HOW THAT WORKED OUT, IN TERMS OF DIVORCES/BROKEN HOMES...AND THEY AIN'T HAVE THE INTERNETS BACK THEN...STUPID fukkS. SO HOW COULD IT BE BETTER TODAY TO IGNORE THIS? :snoop:

I've read it all on here. Shame on you fakkits. :umad:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
really considering im the biggest get married brehs person on this site, yet i never advocate using women like toilets.
One in a million. What do you think everyone is doing between the time they lose their virginity till the time they get married. Slaying bytches left and right. Creating the future goldiggers of America. Creating the future whores that other men have to deal with as a result of being played. The end result of your philosophy as it relates to black people at large is more problems? You dont see that or do you think this philosophy helps black people? You really think some queen is waiting for you after 30?

The women you're trying to avoid now, are going to be the bytches left for you after 30.

Is the philosophy, dont get married, or dont get married unless you're 30 and up because from what ive seen from you, it doesnt matter what age the Victim is its, get married bruhs.

Last edited:

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
One in a million. What do you think everyone is doing between the time they lose their virginity till the time they get married. Slaying bytches left and right. Creating the future goldiggers of America. Creating the future whores that other men have to deal with as a result of being played. The end result of your philosophy as it relates to black people at large is more problems? You dont see that or do you think this philosophy helps black people? You really think some queen is waiting for you after 30?

The women you're trying to avoid now, are going to be the bytches left for you after 30.

Is the philosophy, dont get married, or dont get married unless you're 30 and up because from what ive seen from you, it doesnt matter what age the Victim is its, get married bruhs.

How old were you when you got married?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no man should conider marriage or children before 35. You have to get out what i call "the dog in you first" going around and being with as many women as possible to satisfy your primal urges. The problem with getting married young is you haven't busted all those just because nuts and you start to get the itch and it messes up your relationship with wifey. SOme men can do it, but 99% of men get that itch and gotta scratch it

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
no man should conider marriage or children before 35. You have to get out what i call "the dog in you first" going around and being with as many women as possible to satisfy your primal urges. The problem with getting married young is you haven't busted all those just because nuts and you start to get the itch and it messes up your relationship with wifey. SOme men can do it, but 99% of men get that itch and gotta scratch it
:blessed: Tis is true