If ur under 30...engaged or thinkin bout gettin married... DONT DO IT

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Why not? I feel like men say this all the time but we never school the young heads as to the real reason why.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Depends on who you are

For alot of men their value wont peak til mid 30s

For some (hs qb types) , they may be washed up by 30 and should lock down what they can while they still have value

For women... they should cash in their chips by 28 at the latest, after that its downhill fast

All about recognizing when you are at your peak and cashing in accordingly

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
marriage is optional these days. it's not really economical or a sure thing. it's a huge risk. it's almost the same as a car depreciating value the second you drive it off the lot and it's constant maintenance to keep that shyt going. i don't knock anybody that does it and i'll never say never, but the peace of mind that comes from being able to think about me and only me, at least for right now....is priceless.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoes be taking nikkas to the cleaners everyday at courthouses. The US law is anti-marriage, atleast from the man's perspective.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Lotta undercover faggits in here...

The best way to ensure the future of your bloodline and to increase their potential for power is with family. No one moves through this world by themselves. Its one thing to just say that you yourself cant do it and you will rely on your brothers/sisters to do this but to promote not creating families, not promoting a union with a woman is ridiculous. Its 2013 and costs are going up, why would you not have a woman in your life to help you? Dual income is the future. Power couples are the future. Family, for those that lack it now, is the future. This provides the cushion we need to survive and the method we have to use to ensure the survival of our people. The most powerful people and rich people in the nation are part of families. To say fukk women, get money and all of this gay rhetoric shows you really dont have an understanding of how wealth is built and maintained. Again, you cant do it alone. Get a woman, start a family. Sooner the better. If you feel having a child and a wife is going to cripple your ability to make money, then you really have every intention of wallowing in mediocrity and probably dont want family so you dont have to have a reason to step your shyt up.