If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug"...

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
these muthafukkas is RETARDED. you posted the bone thugs song to point out the quote in the beginning of the song "we're not against rappers, but we ARE against those THUGS"

but these people think it's a new phenomenon? :dwillhuh:

are people retarded?
U gotta be the dumbest jew in US

:snoop::snoop:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on a slightly separate note on the whole "thug/gang member" label
you know whats something you never hear...the KKK being referred to as a GANG, the White Brotherhood being referred to as a GANG....

they are called "organizations" :what: disgusting..

well they are an organization, depending on which branch or brood of the klan you join, you pay a fee, and its documented somewhere that you are official. the klan supports local businesses (think small white bars and restaurants a black person shouldnt/wouldnt want to eat/be at anyway). They spend their money locally, they get out and meet people, hell they even tried to adopt a highway.....whens the last time you heard the bloods, or crips doing that?

Daps
I haven't heard the term thug used in quite a while... but I'm certain that if the dude was black he wouldn't have gotten arrested... he would have gotten lit up robocop style. The thing that misses me off more than anything that minorities are less likely to get taken into custody.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
He wouldn't be classified as a thug. DC snipers weren't called thugs or terrorists, lets keep it 100.

But for real though if he were a foreigner he would DEFINITELY be called a terrorist. No question. Totally agree on that

Bout to say, op thinking this is the sixties.

That kid was in college. Did they call that Virginia Tech Asian guy a triad? Nope.

The media would've experienced an irreparable lambasting had they labeled a black college kid a 'thug'.

We'd be placed in a weird situation defending him though, theoretically Comitting a mass shooting and all.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
U gotta be the dumbest jew in US

:snoop::snoop:

are u dumb? his point was that white ppl have been using the term "THUG" to refer to black ppl since AT LEAST the time of that bone thugs song. that bone thugs song came out in the mid 90's. that's almost 20 years. and somehow 20 years is a "recent phenomenon"? :snoop:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
are u dumb? his point was that white ppl have been using the term "THUG" to refer to black ppl since AT LEAST the time of that bone thugs song. that bone thugs song came out in the mid 90's. that's almost 20 years. and somehow 20 years is a "recent phenomenon"? :snoop:

and somehow u think his white ass heard that Bone song before all of us in here??:rudy:

Go back and read Liggins post again,again...and again

If u still dont get what he meant by 'recent phenomenon' just off yourself nikka

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
and somehow u think his white ass heard that Bone song before all of us in here??:rudy:

Go back and read Liggins post again,again...and again

If u still dont get what he meant by 'recent phenomenon' just off yourself nikka

please explain to me how it's recent in any way when it's been used in that context for almost 20 years?