If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug"...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very obvious that "those thugs" means any young black male doing dumb shyt. What you think they meant white people? You think only black men were using that word? lol like somehow only black men were calling other black men thugs? Seriously just admit you're a teenager already. What's your age son?

"nikkas been calling you stupid over and over"....oh you mean your 5 posts in a row of you posting snoop smilies? Take your loss and move on. Educate yourself next time before you speak and come off ignorant.

nikka, shut the fukk up. you're grasping for straws that are in another zip code. you know full the fukk well that you misinterpreted the context within which the discussion of "thug" and its use in recent times was framed. take your loss and keep it moving, fukk nikka.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, shut the fukk up. you're grasping for straws that are in another zip code. you know full the fukk well that you misinterpreted the context within which the discussion of "thug" and its use in recent times was framed. take your loss and keep it moving, fukk nikka.

You aren't making any sense. Thug in the 90s meant young black male. What context do you think it means now? How old are you? Surprised there aren't more old heads coming in here putting you in your place.

If you're going to claim something, learn how to prove your point. Come up with one piece of evidence its a new definition at least. Because I've already pointed out evidence its not.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
You aren't making any sense. Thug in the 90s meant young black male. What context do you think it means now? How old are you? Surprised there aren't more old heads coming in here putting you in your place.

White people use it to mean n1gger now u stupid ass muthafukka

u still dont get it?? did u get dropped on your head when u was little or something??

:what:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
its disgusting but somehow its acceptable to say shyt like i hate cacs :gladbron:...dudes are no different to the people they complain about thats why i could give a fukk about beeing in the red y'all are a bunch of hypocrites.rise above it brehs work on your dam selves who gives a fukk about racism when your successful.

if your successful you shouldnt care about racism? :wtf:

this is one of the dumbest things ive read on here. so in other words if you get money, u shouldnt care if you get racially profiled, or your witnessing injustice on your brothers and sisters

yeah, spoken like a true cac who has not experienced and will not experience real racism. you know the racism by those who are in power. racism is deeper then just calling you a CAC.

white people like you disgust me

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your successful you shouldnt care about racism? :wtf:

this is one of the dumbest things ive read on here. so in other words if you get money, u shouldnt care if you get racially profiled, or your witnessing injustice on your brothers and sisters

yeah, spoken like a true cac who has not experienced and will not experience real racism. you know the racism by those who are in power. racism is deeper then just calling you a CAC.

white people like you disgust me

breh i meant it shouldnt stop you from living. dwelling on racism in 2012 is corny as fuk.plus you a hypocrite if you using racial slurs online your damn self
nikkas is :sadbron: over some shyt people are saying on the internet its pathetic.
im black actually...i share your chocolate skintone you mad? :smugfavre:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
breh i meant it shouldnt stop you from living. dwelling on racism in 2012 is corny as fuk.plus you a hypocrite if you using racial slurs online your damn self
nikkas is :sadbron: over some shyt people are saying on the internet its pathetic.
im black actually...i share your chocolate skintone you mad? :smugfavre:

your a c00n then

and no im not a hypocrite. CAC holds no weight. and if you were really black, im sure you'd know that.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your a c00n then

and no im not a hypocrite. CAC holds no weight. and if you were really black, im sure you'd know that.

again, a c00n because im not bitter towards nobody ? :stopitslime:
Why hate someone for what race they are? There are so many more creative reasons to hate people. I've said it millions of times. There is no reason to be proud of whatever race you are or hate others due to race. Pride should be reserved for individual achievement. Being black isn't a skill. Being white isn't a talent. Being Asian isn't an accomplishment. Ect. No one "does" anything to become whatever race they are so why hate people simply due to race? I hate every person on this planet, but never due to race. It's not like before you were born you did some amazing task and then your creator granted your wish to be whatever race you wanted. All race is, is a genetic accident.

Pride should be reserved for individual achievement. Things that you've actually accomplished in life.

i may have a lil joke and all that but this post by my dude sierra shows my stance on race and should also be every other humans :yeshrug:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he was a muslim the media would be all :dj2:

You know they love all this shyt. It's their time to shine. What's the most exploitable story out there? Racism! :mjpls:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
These types of threads are played out. I don't really see any difference between how this and say, the DC sniper was covered. I don't even remember people making a big deal over the fact that his last name was "muhammad" and that happened literally right after 9-11. Some people just aren't satisfied unless they have something to bytch about.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i personaly dont think he is mentaly ill... just acting.. ..dude looks like a bad actor in a wack movie...

he probably thinks he can get away with it...and thats his thesis..

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
These types of threads are played out. I don't really see any difference between how this and say, the DC sniper was covered. I don't even remember people making a big deal over the fact that his last name was "muhammad" and that happened literally right after 9-11. Some people just aren't satisfied unless they have something to bytch about.

How are "these type" of threads played out? This is a totally legitimate topic that has truth written all over it.. u are clearly naive and in the dark:ufdup:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
again, a c00n because im not bitter towards nobody ? :stopitslime:

i may have a lil joke and all that but this post by my dude sierra shows my stance on race and should also be every other humans :yeshrug:

no your a c00n because your "black" and you think calling someone a CAC is the same as the racism goin on in north america

you said its no different. and as a "black man" you should know that its different...but you dont, which leads to the conclusion that your a c00n.

but I dont even think your black, so your probably just a CAC.