If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug"...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what::what::mindblown::mindblown:

please just ban this retarded cocksucking cac

i cant take this anymore

is English your first language?

Another post where you contribute absolutely nothing to the conversation. If you had a point, you'd be able to back it up. Make a point or move along.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Another post where you contribute absolutely nothing to the conversation. If you had a point, you'd be able to back it up. Make a point or move along.

Good lord..

Okay let me play along for a sec..

Thug is CAC speak for ******. I see it used all the time on messageboards, Yahoo and newspaper comment sections. "Obama supporter" is also gaining traction.

Yeah, he'd be called a thug. It's a relatively new trend. Dates back only a few years. The DC shootings happened far enough in the past where they were just called ******s.

I also hear it a lot from TV and Radio host too. They have found new covert ways to indirectly say nikka.

They say "Urban Youth" sometimes too.

Thanks, I used to love that song.

But you lack basic comprehension. I know the word thug has been around for some time, perhaps centuries. But only recently has it been used by whites as a code word for blacks or ******s.

Ex. "Another shooting in Southwest Houston. Filthy thugs I wish they'd lock them all up with Obummer."

*Suspect is actually white*

"Well, it's most of the thugs and Obummer supporters doing the killing anyway."

^^^^ real shyt bruh. I've been sayin the same thing for years about this. CACS use the word thug as a slick way to say ******. They think that black folks ain't on to they bullshyt..

yeah thug is code speak for certain undertones...

Hahaha the media is slick. I hear the phrase " the N-Word" more than i actually head the word "******". They found a way to say the "******" without actually saying it :laugh:

20+ years ago...thug[out of a white person's mouth]=unruly young black male blah blah blah
'recent phenomenon' ..thug[out of a white person's mouth]=n1gger/monkey/jiggaboo..any age..young or old...

Lil black kids stealing candy from the store-"look at those lil thugs[n1ggers]
Black college kids fighting-"those thugs[n1ggers] need to get kicked out of school"
40 year old black man arguing with his white boss -'that thug[n1gger] needs to get fired"

Obama dancing to some traditional African music in Kenya-" look at him dancing like a thug[n1gger]"

why the fukk am i even wasting my time?i know the shyt is still gonna go over your head

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good lord..

Okay let me play along for a sec..

20+ years ago...thug[out of a white person's mouth]=unruly young black male blah blah blah
'recent phenomenon' ..thug[out of a white person's mouth]=n1gger/monkey/jiggaboo..any age..young or old...

Lil black kids stealing candy from the store-"look at those lil thugs[n1ggers]
Black college kids fighting-"those thugs[n1ggers] need to get kicked out of school"
40 year old black man arguing with his white boss -'that thug[n1gger] needs to get fired"

Obama dancing to some traditional African music in Kenya-" look at him dancing like a thug[n1gger]"

why the fukk am i even wasting my time?i know the shyt is still gonna go over your head

:snoop:

lmao are you serious? Every one of those examples means it in the same context I've been talking about since my first post....except the Obama one, which just sounds ludicrous. No one would say that because it doesn't make any sense. Congrats for making my point for me :clap:

Let me clarify for you, since you somehow can't understand your own examples: The word ****** is a racial slur for any black person. Anyone at all. Thug is used to describe unruly behavior. Like someone stealing or getting into fights, the same examples you used. See the difference? All it takes is a basic understanding of context.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
lmao are you serious? Every one of those examples means it in the same context I've been talking about since my first post....except the Obama one, which just sounds ludicrous. No one would say that because it doesn't make any sense. Congrats for making my point for me :clap:

So u have been telling us since your first post that white people use the word 'thug' to call black people n1ggers on some sneak shyt?

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So u have been telling us since your first post that white people use the word 'thug' to call black people n1ggers on some sneak shyt?

:rudy:

No that was your stupid idea.

Let me clarify for you, since you somehow can't understand your own examples: The word ****** is a racial slur for any black person. Anyone at all. Thug is used to describe unruly behavior. Like someone stealing or getting into fights, the same examples you used. See the difference? All it takes is a basic understanding of context.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

bumping for demonic servers. Where are you homie?