If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug"...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Mcveigh was called a terrorist :manny:

Mcveigh was anti-government though, this guy is just crazy and wanted to kill as much people as possible in the shortest time.

Anyone would know that's on a way higher level than a simple "thug" if he was black - Another race-bait thread :yawn:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
How are "these type" of threads played out? This is a totally legitimate topic that has truth written all over it.. u are clearly naive and in the dark:ufdup:

Its played out because its once again trying to inject a racial debate into another national tragedy. shyt is tired. Sometimes its worth bringing up and sometimes it isn't. When the DC sniper incident happened the only people I remember focusing on the fact that the killers were black were black people. Ironic, isn't it?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no your a c00n because your "black" and you think calling someone a CAC is the same as the racism goin on in north america

you said its no different. and as a "black man" you should know that its different...but you dont, which leads to the conclusion that your a c00n.

but I dont even think your black, so your probably just a CAC.

just a cac huh?thats what im talkin bout you a racist your damn self yet you crying over racism. grow up dude seriously i said im black the fukk i look like lying about my race to a bunch of fukkers i'll never meet and who said anything about north america im talking about cowardly internet racists such as yourself who get way to comfortable with being anonymous behind a computer screen :what:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
US media fairness chart
Whites from the North/West
Whites from the South
White Hispanics
East Asians/ South Asians
Other Hispanics
Muslims (of any race of course)
Blacks

SkinsWizNatsCaps

DC SPORTS FAN
Daps
I dont know if this was already said, but check out RAMPAGE on Netflix...

this dude probably saw that movie for inspiration

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
just a cac huh?thats what im talkin bout you a racist your damn self yet you crying over racism. grow up dude seriously i said im black the fukk i look like lying about my race to a bunch of fukkers i'll never meet and who said anything about north america im talking about cowardly internet racists such as yourself who get way to comfortable with being anonymous behind a computer screen :what:

then your a c00n

:yeshrug:

your making this more difficult then it needs to be breh. u either a c00n or a CAC

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Its played out because its once again trying to inject a racial debate into another national tragedy. shyt is tired. Sometimes its worth bringing up and sometimes it isn't. When the DC sniper incident happened the only people I remember focusing on the fact that the killers were black were black people. Ironic, isn't it?

Ur blinded by ur white privilege.

Trayvon Martin gets shot and killed in cold blood UNARMED and he is labeled as a thug and his killer is released on bond and collects hundreds of thousands of dollars in support from America for killing an INNOCENT child he was told NOT TO FOLLOW by the POLICE.

This white boy opens fire in a movie theater full of ppl and actually makes it to the police station alive and has news stations reporting how intelligent he is for planning such an elaborate scheme.

As a black man you'd be a fool to believe these CACs is gonna give u the benefit of the doubt when it comes to public opinion.

You CACs can't hide your misdeeds and trickery like u used to. We in the information age now buddy. Ain't gonna be no more rewriting of history and hiding mistruths like y'all been doing, the internet is tracking everything y'all do now :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people use it to mean n1gger now u stupid ass muthafukka

u still dont get it?? did u get dropped on your head when u was little or something??

:what:

Thug isn't a racial slur :mindblown:

How stupid are you?

People have been talking about "those thugs" as black people for a long long time. Since the 90s. But how could it ever become a racial slur like ******? That's just stupid.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ur blinded by ur white privilege.

Trayvon Martin gets shot and killed in cold blood UNARMED and he is labeled as a thug and his killer is released on bond and collects hundreds of thousands of dollars in support from America for killing an INNOCENT child he was told NOT TO FOLLOW by the POLICE.

This white boy opens fire in a movie theater full of ppl and actually makes it to the police station alive and has news stations reporting how intelligent he is for planning such an elaborate scheme.

As a black man you'd be a fool to believe these CACs is gonna give u the benefit of the doubt when it comes to public opinion.

You CACs can't hide your misdeeds and trickery like u used to. We in the information age now buddy. Ain't gonna be no more rewriting of history and hiding mistruths like y'all been doing, the internet is tracking everything y'all do now :ufdup:

I'm not white or black which goes to show that you're as guilty of prejudging people as the CAC's you're so mad at.

Other than the usual group of racist white people, most people sympathize with Trayvon and what happened to him. Him being a "thug" isn't what the white media has been putting out there, it was the white media that had the picture of him looking like an innocent little kid plastered all over 24-7 in the first place.

I don't know what newpapers you're reading or what news shows you're watching but everything I'm seeing is calling James Holmes an evil killer. Are you mad because they are bringing up the fact that he happened to be a ph.d candidate? Why? It's true, and something that viewers might be interested in. Stop being such an emotional fakkit. Everything in life doesn't revolve around black oppression.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with this whole entire thread. you don't see any tv specials about any black murderers, drug dealers, criminals and etc where it basically shows you how they became the people that they are. there was american gangster but you know how that was flipped around negatively towards black people. it wasn't the same as a&e's biography or notorious. they were able to show how the dc snipers came out to be screwed up the way they were but that was like one out of like 30 episodes.

but i find it f*cked up how they have these tv specials about ted bundy, jeffrey dahmer, and the rest of these monsters that happen to be white where their acts of violence are explained through mental illness, child abuse and etc. it's like they're made out to be human beings that just happen to be dealt a bad set of cards or much rather to be unfortunate. you'll hear less about their crimes too as well as their victims more so than them. there was actually a movie based on ted bundy called "bundy: an american icon". they're even trying to glorify these sickos. they make it seem like that could be anybody when the reality is there's plenty of people that went through the same things and worse than these guys did and never turned into criminals. why should these guys get the sympathy card.

and anybody with a brain knows that this guy isn't crazy. i'm sick of hearing all these people talking about "he snapped into a slim jim or he couldn't take school". no, he knew exactly what he was doing and he's using the whole mental illness as a cop out. i guess he wanted to be the most talked about guy in america or to go down in history so he decided to shoot up a movie theater full of people. there was way too much planning involved and to top it off, there was no history of this guy having mental problems. nothing. his crimes were well too thought out to be an act of insanity. if someone is acting out a moment of insanity, they are not entirely there and are out of touch with reality. they basically are experiencing psychosis, hallucinations, delusions and the whole nine. you don't take time to rig your apartment up with explosives nor would you methodically plan out a shooting.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Thug isn't a racial slur :mindblown:

How stupid are you?

People have been talking about "those thugs" as black people for a long long time. Since the 90s. But how could it ever become a racial slur like ******? That's just stupid.
:what::what::mindblown::mindblown:

please just ban this retarded cocksucking cac

i cant take this anymore

is English your first language?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with this whole entire thread. you don't see any tv specials about any black murderers, drug dealers, criminals and etc where it basically shows you how they became the people that they are. there was american gangster but you know how that was flipped around negatively towards black people. it wasn't the same as a&e's biography or notorious. they were able to show how the dc snipers came out to be screwed up the way they were but that was like one out of like 30 episodes.

but i find it f*cked up how they have these tv specials about ted bundy, jeffrey dahmer, and the rest of these monsters that happen to be white where their acts of violence are explained through mental illness, child abuse and etc. it's like they're made out to be human beings that just happen to be dealt a bad set of cards or much rather to be unfortunate. you'll hear less about their crimes too as well as their victims more so than them. there was actually a movie based on ted bundy called "bundy: an american icon". they're even trying to glorify these sickos. they make it seem like that could be anybody when the reality is there's plenty of people that went through the same things and worse than these guys did and never turned into criminals. why should these guys get the sympathy card.

and anybody with a brain knows that this guy isn't crazy. i'm sick of hearing all these people talking about "he snapped into a slim jim or he couldn't take school". no, he knew exactly what he was doing and he's using the whole mental illness as a cop out. i guess he wanted to be the most talked about guy in america or to go down in history so he decided to shoot up a movie theater full of people. there was way too much planning involved and to top it off, there was no history of this guy having mental problems. nothing. his crimes were well too thought out to be an act of insanity. if someone is acting out a moment of insanity, they are not entirely there and are out of touch with reality. they basically are experiencing psychosis, hallucinations, delusions and the whole nine. you don't take time to rig your apartment up with explosives nor would you methodically plan out a shooting.

So now we're complaining that blacks aren't portrayed enough as serial killer...I've seen it all. Some of y'all will complain about anything.