If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug"...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikka sounds like he's 60 talking about "must be a teenager." Shut your stupid ass up. Most likely another CAC posing as black.

Anyway, on topic, I saw a piece on Yahoo about this piece of shyt, they were analyzing his behavior and it was as if they were in awe over this guy. He killed 12 people and injured dozens more, but the expert seemed to have a fukking hard on for the guy. Couldn't get over how intelligent he was etc. etc. Highly functioning.

Now remember when Major Nadal shot up Ft. Hood? This guy was a psychiatrist and they couldn't wait to drag him though the mud. Pretty much said he was an idiot who got pity promotions by kind hearted CACs. Amazing.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
What else has it meant for the past 20 years? God you're slow.....either that or a teenager who thinks everything is a recent phenomenon.

Your dumb ass didnt even know what he meant in his post..now u wanna switch your stance after nikkas been calling you stupid over and over

You rushed in this thread with that old Bone thugs quote thinking u bout to school nikkas

U mean to tell me your dumb didnt even realize it was a black guy in that clip all along?

We're talking bout white people using 'thug' in place of n!gger on some sneak shyt and u posting a clip of a black man calling nikkas thugs??
How does that fit in with the whole argument?

:what:

if white people been using 'thug' to mean 'n!gger' for the past 20 years...when did they stop using 'n1gger' to mean 'n1gger'? 1960's,1940's?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude sounds like he may have posted on The Coli actually..
Imagine that. :merchant:
He was doing well for himself and still in school in May (during the great flood of new members on here) and then in June he had undergone a radical change of personality. Now what phenomenon could have caused such a radical change in behavior? It's so demonic friends..

*Looks through the old thread on what people studied to look for Neuroscience..*

:krs:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
nikka sounds like he's 60 talking about "must be a teenager." Shut your stupid ass up. Most likely another CAC posing as black.

Anyway, on topic, I saw a piece on Yahoo about this piece of shyt, they were analyzing his behavior and it was as if they were in awe over this guy. He killed 12 people and injured dozens more, but the expert seemed to have a fukking hard on for the guy. Couldn't get over how intelligent he was etc. etc. Highly functioning.

Now remember when Major Nadal shot up Ft. Hood? This guy was a psychiatrist and they couldn't wait to drag him though the mud. Pretty much said he was an idiot who got pity promotions by kind hearted CACs. Amazing.

Yeah, throughout history, "they" always seem to have some sort of sick admiration for these white mass killers. Just look and Cunanan for example. They marveled at how he kept getting away. They've made movies based on Dahmer and Gacy, and I'm almost sure one was made on Bundy too. I deliberately didn't include their first names just to prove how famous they made these killers. On the flip side, does anyone even know the names of the DC Snipers off the top of their head?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They are still painting this sick cac with a nice brush

Oh he went to church his mom and dad both educated hos sister is on the worship team at church bla bla

Scust

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stop being retarded. The terrorist name goes to them because there is a united group effort by a foreign entity with the same goal in mind to undermine anything that they feel is an enemy to Islam. A line wolf usually has concocted some silliness in his mind and usually isn't a global threat connected to a network with other like minded terrorists. And the dc snipers were black and nobody called them street thugs.

Gang members kill each other and innocent bystanders but usually aren't the type to start shooting random innocent people or want global domination by submission. "Thugs" just want a scarface lifestyle and are willing to compromise their morality for it. A lone wolf doesn't care about that and either hates themselves or society but doesn't have a network of like minded fools.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Black people don't do shyt like this if a black man got 12 bodies he did it over time and somehow ain't hot caught

He not a thug or a terrorist but his ass a mass murderer

Thug>>>>>>>>Mass murderer

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
This thread is on point. The media is very slick and slithery. Some people dont get it, though. I guess some things have to be spelled out for them.

After reading this thread, I realize most dudes dont read the news, let alone watch it. lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your dumb ass didnt even know what he meant in his post..now u wanna switch your stance after nikkas been calling you stupid over and over

You rushed in this thread with that old Bone thugs quote thinking u bout to school nikkas

U mean to tell me your dumb didnt even realize it was a black guy in that clip all along?

We're talking bout white people using 'thug' in place of n!gger on some sneak shyt and u posting a clip of a black man calling nikkas thugs??
How does that fit in with the whole argument?

:what:

if white people been using 'thug' to mean 'n!gger' for the past 20 years...when did they stop using 'n1gger' to mean 'n1gger'? 1960's,1940's?

It's very obvious that "those thugs" means any young black male doing dumb shyt. What you think they meant white people? You think only black men were using that word? lol like somehow only black men were calling other black men thugs? Seriously just admit you're a teenager already. What's your age son?

"nikkas been calling you stupid over and over"....oh you mean your 5 posts in a row of you posting snoop smilies? Take your loss and move on. Educate yourself next time before you speak and come off ignorant.