If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man some of yall wanna save everybody. You can teach a 40 year old cat all the financial game you know, he still might take his money and blow it on strippers and cars. Some folks are gonna end up where they started whether you give them reparations or not. Don't hold up the rest of us cuz of the folks who aren't gonna make the right choices :unimpressed: yes a few folks gonna be complaining and acting like they never got a check and how racism still holding them back, blah blah blah...I do not care...cut the check today

Exactly. Same thing with white people. They got the biggest advantage in America but it's millions and millions of poor white people who are living on welfare and section 8. It's rich white men with no game blowing money on strippers and hookers and gambling and will be dead broke homeless next year. You can't keep up with every single person. Cut the check and get out the way

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
True but just so that they are aware of whats out there. I teach kids how to program on the weekends and its scary what their parents don't know about money. And once again its no fault of their own.

This young cat that i used to tutor just got a programming job at the age of 19....making 130,000 a year...i told him off jump to max out his 401k....his parents didnt know what a 401k was and felt that it was stupid...i had to break it down to him and show hjim that in 10-12 years he would damn near be a millionaire if he played his cards right.
That's commendable breh. Kids are different than older people tho. A 45 year old dude whose been spending his entire life blowing money on hella vices might be too late to help. A 1 week class isn't gonna change his bad habits IMO. We should definitely use some of the money to teach the youth financial literacy so future generations can have the knowledge.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The ones who got rich or benefited any kind of way from slavery in the US

By this logic, and I could be very much off base so feel free to correct me, a self-made white millionaire that built her shyt from the ground up doesn't deserve any of her fortune because a distant relative of hers was a slave owner?

Does the same apply to any of the biracial descendants from Thomas Jefferson or whatever?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Oh ok going off y'all standards would y'all make all the rich white people who didn't deserve to be rich poor? Yes or no

Yes,obviously:what:?Now ask that same question to the people you are wanting to give reperations with no stipulations to.
Because as it stands black people who get reperations checks are just going to give their wealth back to wealthy white supremacist who don't deserve it aka the banks,who will then use that money to further fund our oppression:respect:. You should be less concerned about my stipulations then the lack thereof of the ados movement as it stands.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
^keep in mind I'm not only talking about people doing bullshyt either. People will unknowingly and with good intention be giving their money right back to the European elites. People assume I'm talking about black people just blowing money on bullshyt,no people being responsible with the money will still have the money going back to the white elites.

I mean we are already helping fund our oppression right now,but we won't be doing it with the ancestors money after been giving great oppurtunity to hit the reset,not on my watch:respect:.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By this logic, and I could be very much off base so feel free to correct me, a self-made white millionaire that built her shyt from the ground up doesn't deserve any of her fortune because a distant relative of hers was a slave owner?

Does the same apply to any of the biracial descendants from Thomas Jefferson or whatever?

Yea but see the catch is if you wouldn't give ADOS reparations in cash payments today then you would also take away any and all benefits from anybody who benefitted from slavery in the US in any type of way, shape, or form. Period

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes,obviously:what:?Now ask that same question to the people you are wanting to give reperations with no stipulations to.
Because as it stands black people who get reperations checks are just going to give their wealth back to wealthy white supremacist who don't deserve it aka the banks,who will then use that money to further fund our oppression:respect:. You should be less concerned about my stipulations then the lack thereof of the ados movement as it stands.

Hey man if they want to make white supremacists rich or richer then that's they right and choice. That's not on me to decide for them. Give ADOS what they are owed and that's it. That's my only concern is give ADOS reparations they deserve and that will close the wealth gap and ADOS will be on even footing. From there make the decisions you feel is best for you and yours I'm not nobody babysitter

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I disagree that we're owed reparations.

....aaaaannnd I'm out.
giphy.gif

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Hey man if they want to make white supremacists rich or richer then that's they right and choice. That's not on me to decide for them. Give ADOS what they are owed and that's it. That's my only concern is give ADOS reparations they deserve and that will close the wealth gap and ADOS will be on even footing. From there make the decisions you feel is best for you and yours I'm not nobody babysitter

This is horrible,by this logic ADOS ain't owed shyt. As your ancestors chose to integrate and live among the white man for what they thought was better treatment based on the trauma they had endured. But nontheless they made that CHOICE in lue of money, and the generation after them made the same decision,and the current generation following carried on the tradition. So lets be clear,you nikkas more than any prior generation ain't owed shyt since you have the knowledge and know better but continue to carry on in this society. But the ancestors are owed,and since they aren't here to accept this money,someone righteous like me needs to be responsible to make sure it goes to the right people who have a respect for the money,and truly understand what the money represents. How dare you basically say "who cares what they do with it" when we are talking about blood money,yall don't give a damn about the ancestors or their pain. You have just been assimilated and europeanized,and are now obsessed with money like the white man,yall nikkas clones:henbron:!

You ever see a movie where the evil clone shows up and says "Give me the weapon,it will be safe with me:troll:" and then the authentic person shows up and says "Wait,don't give it to him,thats not me:whoa:!". The ancestors are telling me most of yall ain't the authentic no more,yall gmo'd natives,reperations denied:respect:

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It needs to be a debt jubilee on all mortgages, outstanding debt and child support and medical bills.

Then investment in STEM inititiaves and the trades.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is horrible,by this logic ADOS ain't owed shyt. As your ancestors chose to integrate and live among the white man for what they thought was better treatment based on the trauma they had endured. But nontheless they made that decision and the generation after them made the same decision,and the current generation following carried on the tradition. So lets be clear,you nikkas less more than anybody ain't owed shyt since you have the knowledge and know better but continue to carry on in this society. But the ancestors are owed,and since they aren't here to accept this money,someone righteous like me needs to be responsible to make sure it goes to the right people who have a respect for the money,and truly understand what the money represents. How dare you basically say "who cares what they do with it" when we are talking about blood money,yall don't give a damn about the ancestors or their pain. You have just been assimilated and europeanized,and are now obsessed with money like the white man,yall nikkas clones:henbron:!

You ever see a movie where the evil clone shows up and says "Give me the weapon,it will be safe with me:troll:" and then the authentic person shows up and says "Wait,don't give it to him,thats not me:whoa:!". The ancestors are telling me most of yall ain't the authentic no more,yall gmo'd natives,reperations denied:respect:

Well you already stated that you would make the white people poor if you wouldn't give ADOS reparations they are owed. I'm cool with your choice. Basically if it was up to you you'll just rather make all the rich white people who don't deserve to be rich poor. Cool if ADOS can't what they are owed we'll all be poor around this muthafcka. No more c00ns looking at cacs as superior. Cacs and Mexicans living in the same trailer parks together. Standing at home depot looking for work together. Cacs living in the hood, going to the worse schools, getting racially profiled, hiding in they bm gov apartment trying duck 12. I'm cool with that. We'll just continue living how we've been living since slavery ended but that lifestyle will be new and hard to get used to for cacs.