If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
There are books on financial literacy and online shyt you can look up now while black folks are broke and nobody is in uproar about trying to hard up push black ppl to go and do that, if white folks cared about all that, they would make it mandatory for black kids to learn about it now while they are broke, please miss me with the fake caring, trying to hide behind the fact that ppl just don't wanna see black folks with things, if you really cared about financial literacy, when was the last time you asked a black person about financial advice?? Or gave advice to a black person on it??

The shyt just sounds good to say and comes off as a caring gesture, nobody gives two shyts about what another black person does with their money

Only ppl that have no money and see others come into money say that shyt about they need to do x, y and z.

Let them ppl decide on what they wanna do and sit yo monkey ass down somewhere. If they want to learn about investments and stuff, let them do it. Just like if one want to learn to become a chief

Ppl love telling black ppl what to do with what. Stay yo monkey ass outta folks business if they aint living under your roof

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
They're Syrian Jews. Could you describe the guy to me? Young-ish or old? Short or tall? :jbhmm:

His name is Joseph Betesh
134601157jn041-2011-3-kings.jpg

He tried to pull some slick gentrification shyt on those Chinese tenants. Who else will he do it to when the dust settles?

After Seven Months in Exile, Victorious Chinatown Residents Finally Return Home

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are books on financial literacy and online shyt you can look up now while black folks are broke and nobody is in uproar about trying to hard up push black ppl to go and do that, if white folks cared about all that, they would make it mandatory for black kids to learn about it now while they are broke, please miss me with the fake caring, trying to hide behind the fact that ppl just don't wanna see black folks with things, if you really cared about financial literacy, when was the last time you asked a black person about financial advice?? Or gave advice to a black person on it??

The shyt just sounds good to say and comes off as a caring gesture, nobody gives two shyts about what another black person does with their money

Only ppl that have no money and see others come into money say that shyt about they need to do x, y and z.

Let them ppl decide on what they wanna do and sit yo monkey ass down somewhere. If they want to learn about investments and stuff, let them do it. Just like if one want to learn to become a chief

Ppl love telling black ppl what to do with what. Stay yo monkey ass outta folks business if they aint living under your roof
giphy.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I want to see a documentary after, on how an entire community loses billions within a decade ex NFL player style. The 30 for 30 for that :wow:

All that money going right back into white hands because money is not to be spent, its meant to be a tool (ask the jews) and the community (not all but too many) just doesn't know how yet. Nike's stock will skyrocket. Imagine how many fortune 500s will take that money and quadruple their earnings. It will be like bailouts times 5. :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
No it's not. The things that have to be purchased to maintain and grow wealth are owned by whites. You're going to spend most of your money with them whether you're rich or poor.

Which is the point of my comment. I used the owner of DrJays as an example. It’s a guy who says he loves the culture, yet used the money we give him on a regular basis, to buy other buildings and try to kick out the tenants. If he did it to them, he would do it to us, while we carry our belongings out in DrJays bags. So I’m all for buying those businesses and real estate from people like that. Which is why I’m for stipulations. Such as getting financial training to learn how money works.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No white person would be advocating for ADOS to get reparations today in cash payments. Wtf wrong with you clown ass nikkas not knowing simple sht like that
You're trying to get cool points with the site so that you have something to fall back on when you start spreading maga/incel/nationalist rhetoric

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trying to get cool points with the site so that you have something to fall back on when you start spreading maga/incel/nationalist rhetoric

Fck maga/incel/nationalist. Ain't no maga/incel/nationalist go be advocating for reparations for ADOS cash payments today. They wouldn't even type it because they don't even want the idea in the atmosphere. The way you can tell who is a c00n or maga/incel/nationalist is if they got a problem with ADOS getting reparations cash payments today or anybody advocating for it which looks like you