If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Oh ok going off y'all standards would y'all make all the rich white people who didn't deserve to be rich poor? Yes or no

What's the metric for "deservedness"?

And are we eliminating reparations for black people for the same reason / metric? Why or why not?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Oh ok going off y'all standards would y'all make all the rich white people who didn't deserve to be rich poor? Yes or no
no. i don't have the time or resolve to go after everyone and find out if they 'deserve' to be rich or not. the ados would be given whatever they were owed and i would make it where there was an even playing field for everyone as much as possible, regardless of race. but that would basically require me to have the power of a dictator and it probably wouldn't be good for a lot of people if i had that kind of power.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no. i don't have the time or resolve to go after everyone and find out if they 'deserve' to be rich or not. the ados would be given whatever they were owed and i would make it where there was an even playing field for everyone as much as possible, regardless of race. but that would basically require me to have the power of a dictator and it probably wouldn't be good for a lot of people if i had that kind of power.

What's the metric for "deservedness"?

And are we eliminating reparations for black people for the same reason / metric? Why or why not?

So y'all willing to put stipulations on ADOS who is OWED reparations but y'all not willing to make rich white people who don't deserve to be rich poor? I knew this thread would bring the ADOS haters, the c00ns, and the cacs out. Ain't no stipulations bih give ADOS what they OWED. Periodt

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you asking if I would give myself and my family free money? :what:

Yea you your family and the rest of ADOS who you don't even know and it ain't free money it's OWED money that's well overdue and over over worked for

• Dap
Reactions: F K

F K

All Star
Daps
Who the hell would say no. I wouldn't even qualify #immigrantgang and i would say yes.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the hell would say no. I wouldn't even qualify #immigrantgang and i would say yes.

It's dudes in here talking about stipulations and all that bullsht that's they way of low key wanting to say no. It's a lot of ADOS haters, c00ns, and cacs on this forum who's gonna choose no because they'll hate to see ADOS rise even to or over white people wealth wise.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
So y'all willing to put stimulations on ADOS who is OWED reparations but y'all not willing to make rich white people who don't deserve to be rich poor? I knew this thread would bring the ADOS haters, the c00ns, and the cacs out. Ain't no stimulations bih give ADOS what they OWED. Periodt

I disagree that we're owed reparations.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It's dudes in here talking about stimulations and all that bullsht that's they way of low key wanting to say no. It's a lot of ADOS haters, c00ns, and cacs on this forum who's gonna choose no because they'll hate to see ADOS rise even to or over white people wealth wise.

Breh you're killing me.

Stipulations, not stimulations. :laugh:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's dudes in here talking about stimulations and all that bullsht that's they way of low key wanting to say no. It's a lot of ADOS haters, c00ns, and cacs on this forum who's gonna choose no because they'll hate to see ADOS rise even to or over white people wealth wise.

ummmm, no one chose no fam...

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
So y'all willing to put stimulations on ADOS who is OWED reparations but y'all not willing to make rich white people who don't deserve to be rich poor? I knew this thread would bring the ADOS haters, the c00ns, and the cacs out. Ain't no stimulations bih give ADOS what they OWED. Periodt

guy, i've seen a lot of your posts and you honestly seem to be either slow mentally or maybe even white yourself and posting all this pro-black stuff just to troll. i have no interest in the prosperity of rich white people, so i don't care what they do with their goddamn money, but i do not want to see black people be handed a bunch of shyt and then in 30 years, have all that shyt be gone and then we're right back where we started from. i would actually be trying to build something and that takes planning and willpower, not emotional egoistic thinking like 'just give me my money lolol!' you don't understand human nature if you think people should just be handed a huge check. look up lottery winners and what happens to a lot of them or what happens to people who get a lot of money who didn't have it before. they end of blowing the shyt. what happens when people don't have money? they go to the government for a fukkin handout. my way spares black people that because they would have bought land, invested, set up shyt so that they don't need the government to give them anything else. learn what pride is, learn what dignity is, before you come at me with the fukkin twitter-speak nonsense. any money that is given to ados should have heavy stipulations on it so that we don't do the same thing, and black scholars who are educated could come up with it also. it's common fukkin sense and it's the reason a lot of these white folks are ahead to begin with. they actually teach their kids something and have shyt waiting on them that the kids can't just be handed all at once. if you can't understand that, then you must be a fukkin retard.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I would educate first...mail out a letter saying that they will receive reparations but they must take this week long financial class in order to qualify.
Why put stipulations on something someone is due? Either you're gonna give to them or you're not.

As for the thread, my answer is a solid yes. No stipulations at all.